4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I think which one you're talking about (would appreciate if you named it just to confirm it), and if it happens to be the one I think, I'm sorry but I think it's not even close. This one has actually proportionate human bodies so far, the story is different (it just happens to be a sports star, but it's a completely different sport) and the lines in this one are more natural, while some scenarios are more plausible. The other one is a power fantasy and gives you immediate gratification and all the girls in the blink of an eye. Cannot even compare them.
A fucking Gary stu, lets be honest.

and here
cry-sad.gif q3HktK.gif

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well... except... if soccer players tried to play football they would all be killed.

Hehehe... now if that doesn't stir some shit - my name's not mot... Bwahahaha
No, really I agree. As a football (what you call soccer) fan, I can definitely see that the american handball thing you do is a lot more full contact than actual football, but also resulting in players who mostly seem to be dead from the neck up - but then, perfect match for the intended audience, because you would have to be similarly braindead to enjoy watching it. However, remove all those silly protections they wear and send the players onto a rugby field and the rugger players would eat the helmet wearing sissies for breakfast. Because, rugby, that's a mans' game.

All the best ;)

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
about that, my first impression in the field as the beggining of the story was:
Damn this probably did take a long time to make...started with a boom ngl.
It has all been made with meticulous precision, not many devs can match around here.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
No, really I agree. As a football (what you call soccer) fan, I can definitely see that the american handball thing you do is a lot more full contact than actual football, but also resulting in players who mostly seem to be dead from the neck up - but then, perfect match for the intended audience, because you would have to be similarly braindead to enjoy watching it. However, remove all those silly protections they wear and send the players onto a rugby field and the rugger players would eat the helmet wearing sissies for breakfast. Because, rugby, that's a mans' game.

All the best ;)
Rugby makes even less sense than American Football. They run forward and then suddenly just launch the ball in some random direction

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

All the best ;)
Well... at least one person bit. :cool: I actually played (American soccer) football - shit, now I don't know what to call it - and was fairly good. I played a bit of Rugby as well but, quickly, decided that I must have already been brain dead to even try it. My son played Rugby in college though and was quite good - he was a bit tougher than me I guess... One only needs look at a Rugby player's smile to see how rugged the sport can be... hehe...

toothless.jpg

Wait... How the hell did that guy get in here...:oops:

All in good fun, m8

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Well... at least one person bit. :cool: I actually played (American soccer) football - shit, now I don't know what to call it - and was fairly good. I played a bit of Rugby as well but, quickly, decided that I must have already been brain dead to even try it. My son played Rugby in college though and was quite good - he was a bit tougher than me I guess... One only needs look at a Rugby player's smile to see how rugged the sport can be... hehe...

Wait... How the hell did that guy get in here...:oops:

All in good fun, m8
I played football when I was young too. 1996-97 topscorer in the local boys league, what a claim to fame :ROFLMAO:

One funny thing is the rugby refs giving the players a telling off, I see them on tiktok sometimes lol

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No similarity whatsoever... That one's basketball. Five players to a side. This is American Football. Eleven players to a side. What it is similar too is soccer. Both have eleven players to a side. Well... except... if soccer players tried to play football they would all be killed.

Hehehe... now if that doesn't stir some shit - my name's not mot... Bwahahaha
Could be true. But, despite size difference/game rules and such, if an American football team played against a rugby team, there really could be some real damage against the American football team. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Could be true. But, despite size difference/game rules and such, if an American football team played against a rugby team, there really could be some real damage against the American football team. :ROFLMAO:
Ummmm... You do realize the average offensive lineman in the NFL weighs over 300 lbs and runs a 4.9 40? Defensive linemen aren't quite as big (avg 270 lbs) but are a lot faster (4.65 40). And those are considered the non-skilled and slow players. If you put a rugby team in the same room with an NFL team - you wouldn't be able to find the Rugby players. Not meaning to knock Rugby in the least. It's an awesome sport. But it is played by men like my son - 6' 3'' 260 lbs; not behemoths - 6'9'' 320 lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ummmm... You do realize the average offensive lineman in the NFL weighs over 300 lbs and runs a 4.9 40? Defensive linemen aren't quite as big (avg 270 lbs) but are a lot faster (4.65 40). And those are considered the non-skilled and slow players. If you put a rugby team in the same room with an NFL team - you wouldn't be able to find the Rugby players. Not meaning to knock Rugby in the least. It's an awesome sport. But it is played by men like my son - 6' 3'' 260 lbs; not behemoths - 6'9'' 320 lbs.
You also realize that sometimes size doesn't mean much. Rugby players are versatile, no pun intended there so don't look at me like that. Anyway, NFL players are so versatile. A rugby player could, in all likelyhood, run circles around them and put in some work.

But since you're so against rugby players, let's get those NFL players on the ice against even a minor league hockey team and see how they fare. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You also realize that sometimes size doesn't mean much. Rugby players are versatile, no pun intended there so don't look at me like that. Anyway, NFL players are so versatile. A rugby player could, in all likelyhood, run circles around them and put in some work.

But since you're so against rugby players, let's get those NFL players on the ice against even a minor league hockey team and see how they fare. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, you like those guys with no front teeth? Hehehe like the one in the pic above... BTW Do you know who that is? That's Daniel Carcillo. Here's the greatest hockey player of all time.

View attachment GordyHowe.webp

Gordy Howe

The second and third best hockey players of all time.

View attachment BobbyHull_StanMikita.webp

Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hey, you guys arguing about what sport is the toughest! Bet you have never played curling!! Now that's a sport for real men!!
Haha Yeah, last week I think 3 uhhh... curl... ers were crushed due to uhhh... slow uhh... brooming... yeah, slow brooming.

Proper brooming...

curling.gif

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hey, you guys arguing about what sport is the toughest! Bet you have never played curling!! Now that's a sport for real men!!

Edit; Kneeling Just fast enough to knock your knee on the ice? Oof! Hurts like a motherlover i tell ya!!
Curling is awesome.

Reactions: NyVar

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think which one you're talking about (would appreciate if you named it just to confirm it), and if it happens to be the one I think, I'm sorry but I think it's not even close. This one has actually proportionate human bodies so far, the story is different (it just happens to be a sports star, but it's a completely different sport) and the lines in this one are more natural, while some scenarios are more plausible. The other one is a power fantasy and gives you immediate gratification and all the girls in the blink of an eye. Cannot even compare them.
Not going to name it but you are probably correct, most of the time if you name the other game it just gets comments deleted.

The only thing really different so far are the renders , which are much better in this game, and which sport it i. Like I said in my comment already so far the similarities are all over the place.

Hero MC star of the sports team. Foster / adoptive mother take him in (even buying a freakin necklace for her like the other game). Best friend who secretly has a crush on mc. All move together to the college to play the sport. This game has the legal issues before the move, other has them right after. Meet up with the black teammate with the GF you are probably going to steal away. One difference being the coach is a guy and not a woman, however still has a daughter that you are still going to bang. So far there hasnt been a single female introduced who I think isnt a LI or will be banged at some point.

Will see how different they end up being, but so far the start of this is reads like a copy my homework without making it seem like you are copying my homework.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Not going to name it but you are probably correct, most of the time if you name the other game it just gets comments deleted.

The only thing really different so far are the renders , which are much better in this game, and which sport it i. Like I said in my comment already so far the similarities are all over the place.

Hero MC star of the sports team. Foster / adoptive mother take him in (even buying a freakin necklace for her like the other game). Best friend who secretly has a crush on mc. All move together to the college to play the sport. This game has the legal issues before the move, other has them right after. Meet up with the black teammate with the GF you are probably going to steal away. One difference being the coach is a guy and not a woman, however still has a daughter that you are still going to bang. So far there hasnt been a single female introduced who I think isnt a LI or will be banged at some point.

Will see how different they end up being, but so far the start of this is reads like a copy my homework without making it seem like you are copying my homework.
To be fair is kinda like chick flicks and actions movies: A majority of them follow a format. Girl who has a crush on guy, guy who has a crush or is bf of the queen bitch, best male friend who has been in love with the female protagonist since they were kids, you name it. This 2 games just happen to have a MC who is a superstar, so it's normal they gonna have similarities (just like any normal sport movies as well).
Even in this platform, it's very common to have the 'Young goodlooking MC with an impressive cock whose father died/disappeared, and he lives with his m-...landlady and sis-...eh, roomate! (man, if I had a nickel for every VN that starts that way...).

I followed the other game with the faceless MC and duckfaced girls since it released. I've also been following this one, that's why I can see why you say you find certain similarities (again, because of the superstar format), but I also can see why they're so different. Tone, pace, girls, dialogues, looks. If some scenes are similar is, again, cause they aren't only following the sports format, but also the AVN/seducing game format.

There are so many books that start with a young hero who is or just became an orphan (Harry Potter, Eragon, Name of the Wind just to name a few), yet I wouldn't call them the 'copy of a homework in a way no one can tell it's a copy'. Eventually they all leave the initial format and become their own thing.

Reactions: ghosthog

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
To be fair is kinda like chick flicks and actions movies: A majority of them follow a format. Girl who has a crush on guy, guy who has a crush or is bf of the queen bitch, best male friend who has been in love with the female protagonist since they were kids, you name it. This 2 games just happen to have a MC who is a superstar, so it's normal they gonna have similarities (just like any normal sport movies as well).
Even in this platform, it's very common to have the 'Young goodlooking MC with an impressive cock whose father died/disappeared, and he lives with his m-...landlady and sis-...eh, roomate! (man, if I had a nickel for every VN that starts that way...).

I followed the other game with the faceless MC and duckfaced girls since it released. I've also been following this one, that's why I can see why you say you find certain similarities (again, because of the superstar format), but I also can see why they're so different. Tone, pace, girls, dialogues, looks. If some scenes are similar is, again, cause they aren't only following the sports format, but also the AVN/seducing game format.

There are so many books that start with a young hero who is or just became an orphan (Harry Potter, Eragon, Name of the Wind just to name a few), yet I wouldn't call them the 'copy of a homework in a way no one can tell it's a copy'. Eventually they all leave the initial format and become their own thing.
Sure, I never said it was wrong just that it was the same plot. There is a reason every chick flick or rom com is the same, because it sells. Its why I found the other game by the dev better, the plot was way more unique and not something Ive seen 34 times already which is what this first chapter was. As for seeing if it becomes its own thing, time will tell. So far the Dev had an original story and abandoned it, we will see what happens with this one.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Rugby makes even less sense than American Football. They run forward and then suddenly just launch the ball in some random direction
Well, agree to a certain extent but neither of those sports are particularly complicated rule-wise, compared to cricket, where the rules are so arcane that I’m convinced it’s actually all a joke and they’re just making it up as they go.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes