4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Is this game very sportsball centric? Can I cruise through it (the sportsball) without losing much?
i would say - a lot. I don't even know anything about American football and i have 0 interest in it, so for me main story is pretty boring

We got 2 nice scenes for first kiss with Kara & Diana but unfortunately dev had other plans, wasted potential

Reactions: Blizzard99

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
tried to load it and got an error straight up, was going to try this hoping we could avoid anything we don't want to have in it but now I guess I won;t the error says "unsupported local setting"

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Is this game very sportsball centric? Can I cruise through it (the sportsball) without losing much?
There isn't any football yet. There will be but it's still a harem VN. Try it, all you stand to lose is 10-20 minutes if the style isn't to your taste

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1109, in <module>
Error: unsupported locale setting

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "screens.rpyc", line 1104, in script
File "X:\temp\MoveTheChains-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "X:\temp\MoveTheChains-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1109, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/locale.py", line 610, in setlocale
Error: unsupported locale setting

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So much for patches actually working. And I'm talking about the semi censor patch. I won't deny using it, mainly because the half the dialogue is this constant shit show of derogatory and racist shit show, all because Miss Fortune's so called "humor" and mannerisms and attempt at trying an super edgey game. Like really, did we need reference to George Floyd or other shit? No not really. Do we really need ten times the amount of the MC or Others mentioning the word 'cuck' just for a petty insult or for conversation? Not really.

I mean I get the "attempt" here of wanting to be more or less a edgey attempt of similarity of SG. I get it. But at the same time this games supposedly going to be out on Steam, not to mention while there will be some who have no problems with it, there are certainly others who will, or in my case, think the dialogue could be naturally tamed a bit without the shitshow of references just to 'make a scene' or whatever.

So if this post gets flak or shit from others, hey so be it, could care less. I just think the dialogue in the base of the story and such could be better without certain references and be tweaked in a manner that still has that edge but isn't going to set potential supports or buyers of the game off. If it was for a joke that most can get, sure, not really an issue. But not everyone has Miss Fortunes 'humor', so to speak.

-Food for thought at 1am-
Get over it you fucking snowflake, if you can't handle jokes or the term "cuck", just get off the internet. :rolleyes:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
The politically incorrect patch brings back the 'offensive' stuff, meaning the originally intended dialogue. That would be the one you want. :)

The snowflake patch is dead/deprecated.
why remove it in the first place tho? couldn't you just add a toggle ingame if some people (lets be real its probably like one guy :KEK: ) cant handle the intended dialogue?

Reactions: johndoe19

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Hi... Wanted to try the game... Well, anybody experienced this?
I start the game, come to "input your name" and before i even can do anything, tried typing, just return or just waiting, the game shuts off no metter what i do.
Tried severall times. Any ideas?
btw i even updated NVIDIA drivers couse this is the first time a game that behave like that for me..... got me curious...

Anybody have a save just in the beginning of the game so i can try it?
btw i couldnt save either, shut down

Last edited:

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Anybody?????
Downloading some compressed 0.2 only i found in here... well see... never use compressed....

WOOOW, now im really curious....
Tried the compressed 0.2.....
SAME THING..... game shut down when i come to input your name....
Anybody have 0.1?????

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
If you scrolled up a few posts, you would see exactly what it means.
Thank you for that, I have one more question to add though, will that add incest as well or do we have to download the separate incest patch too? In other words, are they both different and need to be applied separately or can we skip the incest patch for politically incorrect patch to get the intended effect?

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes