Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Ending guide (8 in total, i recommend reading this only if you have already played the game and you can't find them):

First 3 if you fail in the slave school:
1. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat disabled: furniture ending
2. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat enabled: toilet ending
3. If you don't beg Maria to take you home: Dora's ending (this ending is great)
Next two endings if you confess to Lisa about your problems in previous chapters and choose to run with her:
4. If you have a good relashionship with Megan or Nancy: runaway (this ending sucks)
5. If you have a bad relationship with Megan AND Nancy: brothel whore (you can ruin your relation with Megan early in the office by standing up for yourself and brewing coffe for her, and with Nancy if you pick Shiara to lose in the hot/cold shower game and in school refuse Nancy's ballbusting)
The last three if you refuse to run with Lisa (or don't confess to her about your problems) and pass the slave school:
6. If Maria is good and you pass with good score in school: Maria's "good" ending
7. If Maria is good and you pass with bad score in school: Helga's ending
8. If Maria is evil and you pass the scool (the score doesn't matter): Maria's "bad" ending
Thank you very much

Reactions: thath and 991207z

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
MironY
great game. I'm inspired to make VN like this but wholesome.
less hardcore, but rejoice masachosits and delightful saddistics.
if you agree to use the current event and name of your character, it will be pleasure
Don't worry, I dont plagiarized your writing; it's just an alternate reality.
Yes, sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: negeb18

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Ending guide (8 in total, i recommend reading this only if you have already played the game and you can't find them):

First 3 if you fail in the slave school:
1. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat disabled: furniture ending
2. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat enabled: toilet ending
3. If you don't beg Maria to take you home: Dora's ending (this ending is great)
Next two endings if you confess to Lisa about your problems in previous chapters and choose to run with her:
4. If you have a good relashionship with Megan or Nancy: runaway (this ending sucks)
5. If you have a bad relationship with Megan AND Nancy: brothel whore (you can ruin your relation with Megan early in the office by standing up for yourself and brewing coffe for her, and with Nancy if you pick Shiara to lose in the hot/cold shower game and in school refuse Nancy's ballbusting)
The last three if you refuse to run with Lisa (or don't confess to her about your problems) and pass the slave school:
6. If Maria is good and you pass with good score in school: Maria's "good" ending
7. If Maria is good and you pass with bad score in school: Helga's ending
8. If Maria is evil and you pass the scool (the score doesn't matter): Maria's "bad" ending
Do I need to go all the way back to the spilled coffee scene with Megan in order to get the brothel whore ending? That's almost like starting over.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Dear MironY
Thank you so much for giving us this amazing game and the opportunity to experience this fantastic long journey you took us through its development and -sadly:cry:- completion. Regardless of whether and how much someone likes your game, this is objectively top level work (scriptually and visually) by a blessed and inspired artist/creator. I don't want to sound excessive, just a 'thank you' is so poor. In my eyes you grew already a Legend of the femdom genre, you have my full respect and will have my loyal support from now on in everything you do.

Stay safe, healthy, creative and kinky my friend. We love you!

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Dear MironY
Thank you so much for giving us this amazing game and the opportunity to experience this fantastic long journey you took us through its development and -sadly:cry:- completion. Regardless of whether and how much someone likes your game, this is objectively top level work (scriptually and visually) by a blessed and inspired artist/creator. I don't want to sound excessive, just a 'thank you' is so poor. In my eyes you grew already a Legend of the femdom genre, you have my full respect and will have my loyal support from now on in everything you do.

Stay safe, healthy, creative and kinky my friend. We love you!
Thank you! It's a pleasure.:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gordon_79

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
MironY congrats for finishing your game i was overwhelmed by the amount of text and thank you for your effort i've enjoyed it.
The only two things i would wish for where better facial expressions of the characters (especially dora) and more intense scat scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're probably right. Scat is not really my cup of tea, and I haven't really enjoyed writing and especially sketching these moments. Maybe on a subconscious level, I was trying to finish it quickly and these scenes came out a bit "blurry". I'll try to take that into account in the future.

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
You're probably right. Scat is not really my cup of tea, and I haven't really enjoyed writing and especially sketching these moments. Maybe on a subconscious level, I was trying to finish it quickly and these scenes came out a bit "blurry". I'll try to take that into account in the future.
Absolute understandable, i can imagine it must be hard to create content if you don't have the kink for it. So I appreciate it all the more that you included it anyway. I for myself couldn't write above NTR or Guro.
Maybe it would be a good idea if you find someone to help you with these scenes so that you don't lose your motivation. :)

• Angry
Reactions: rmover87
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes