keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
im sorry but i have to ask . .
is someone really enjoy this?
mannn this too much i didnt read description dont know what kind of this game i just see a complete tag and then download it lol
start with a lovely couple and then she going crazy like WTF !
i dont know maybe we can get revenge her after all of this dont know how many chapter we have here but i just cant go for that maybe its not my type
but thank you and then sorry again (y)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
its is a bit sad that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes wonder if MironY's work isn't "too good" in the sense that a number of people end up actually caring about the characters, become invested, and that defeats the purpose of a good femdom story...

Do fetishes survive depth and meaning? A good question.

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
MironY, I ask you so much, release
Moving Down: Delux edition
with additional endings:
- Rita's slave (Rita gets sorry about MC and she buys him)
- Lisa's slave (Semi-happy end)
- Escape with Lisa (happy end)
- Megan's slave (semi-happy end)
- Kill Maria and Helga (female-haters end)

just 10-15 pics for every ending at last...

who can handle 3D Daz Studio? We could make a FAN project!

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
I sometimes wonder if MironY's work isn't "too good" in the sense that a number of people end up actually caring about the characters, become invested, and that defeats the purpose of a good femdom story...

Do fetishes survive depth and meaning? A good question.
MironY's work isn't "too good", MironY's work is "too unfinished" ;)

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
im sorry but i have to ask . .
is someone really enjoy this?
Yes!!! Many people! Is one of my favorite femdom games! Tied with the Femdom University series! They're both so different i can't choose what's better!!

start with a lovely couple and then she going crazy like WTF !
That's wat makes it so AMAZING! I had never seen a story where a lovable normal couple slowly turns into femdom chaos is was so amazing to see! Was the most hooked i've been for ages! And there's still things i want to discover. I gotta find out how you get into that place where all the girls pee on your face with your head in a box and it slowly fills up! Saw pics of it elsewhere and realized despite being satisfied with the various endings i got, there is still content i missed that I'd love!! Gah!!

would love being Helga Slave ending
NO! KILL IT WITH FIREEEEE!!! :eek:

A lot of femdom games have a lightheartedness to them, but this is just pure misery and hopelessness.

Which is why I love it.
Exactly! I like femdom tonnes and i still love a lot of the games here but most are general femdom that you'd expect. THIS game is on a whole new level of Femdom that i hadn't experienced before (maybe a little with the Femdom University series but this felt more realistic) and it was great seeing just how far into the rabbit hole he would go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regardless of what anyone says this is a fantastic game/story. If it's not your thing or too extreme it's certainly understandable but for those that it's for it's a treasure! ;)

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020
MironY, I ask you so much, release
Moving Down: Delux edition
with additional endings:
- Rita's slave (Rita gets sorry about MC and she buys him)
- Lisa's slave (Semi-happy end)
- Escape with Lisa (happy end)
- Megan's slave (semi-happy end)
- Kill Maria and Helga (female-haters end)

just 10-15 pics for every ending at last...

who can handle 3D Daz Studio? We could make a FAN project!
that or a gallery unlocker to access all scenes

Reactions: warrenitro

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Regardless of what anyone says this is a fantastic game/story. If it's not your thing or too extreme it's certainly understandable but for those that it's for it's a treasure! ;)
I don't think it's not a question of how extreme it gets -- it's more that after it makes you care about the characters (they're self-conscious enough to 'know' that 'in a normal story' they'd be the bad guys that the MC would be killing with a machine gun à la Sylvester Stallone) it slowly destroys them. MC ends up mostly destroyed, but Maria is even more thoroughly destroyed; and that is a bit jarring to watch.

Maybe a lot of the 'lightheartedness' that people see in femdom games comes more from the idea that it's play. Consider your typical spy movie, à la James Bond, where the villain is often comedic in his/her exaggeration and we know that the cool superspy is going to thwart his efforts -- we have a language here, expectations, a situation that satisfies a certain worldview. In the 'lighthearted femdom' story, this worldview is that, in the end, we're all having fun here. Miron here offers a story in which the bad guys win, the good guys are destroyed (including early Maria) and the only thing that remains is that the MC is still aroused and excited... Have you ever played Maggot Baits? I remember feeling something like this from the Welcome to the Monkey House ending (though MB is much MUCH more jarring than MironY's Moving Down).

That's what's intriguing about this story -- you clealry don't 'want' it to happen because it basically denies the possibility of justice. At the same time, it is sooooo hot! It makes you feel like you're addicted to alcohol, so you're gonna get drunk, god damn it, even if it's bad for your life! To me, it allows us to wonder how our fetishes relate to our truths. What do you really, REALLY want in your life, in the world, in art?...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Csordas4711

Mar 14, 2021
Too bad, too bad, too bad. It's really over. The game could easily have gone on for 10 years for me. I was always really excited for the next update….

Many heartfelt thanks MironY for the many exhausting hours during which I went through all sorts of ups and downs with the MC (well, actually it was almost all downs, lol). And thank you so much that there was such a thing as a "good" ending where the MC established himself as a slave to Maria and felt that it was his destiny. I would have wished for a lot more scenes especially there, in the interplay between Maria and the MC. Scenes where she almost drives him crazy with her femininity, her body and her scent, when he is locked up in chastity. Yes, and also more scenes where she acts out her sadism on him a little more and he, as a masochist, really enjoys it. Yes, and also more foot fetish scenes (I'm a foot fetishist ;) ). But I also realize that it must be very difficult to fit so many areas of BDSM and femdom into one single game. You can't please everyone. You can see how many here demand more scat scenes. For example, I can't do anything with it. But as the saying goes: to each his own. But you have made the selection very cleverly, where you can switch various fetishes on and off.

What would be really great if the relationship between the MC and Maria continued in a kind of diary variant. With scenes like the ones I described above. That could look something like the image series that you always post between updates. But it's just an idea of mine. Because I really love this Maria. I'm totally into her...:love::p

In any case, this game is a real masterpiece. At this level I can only think of Karlsson's Gambit or the new version of Vicious Circle. Estate Dominate would also be worth mentioning if it just went further, but unfortunately, like so many femdom games, it looks pretty abandoned. So it is all the more valuable that a femdom game has really been finished.

MironY, all the best to you for the future (I know it's definitely not easy in your country at the moment) and continued success with Vicious Circle. I will definitely continue to follow you...

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
In any case, this game is a real masterpiece. At this level I can only think of Karlsson's Gambit or the new version of Vicious Circle. Estate Dominate would also be worth mentioning if it just went further, but unfortunately, like so many femdom games, it looks pretty abandoned. So it is all the more valuable that a femdom game has really been finished.
Every mention of Estate Dominate hurts! A really high-quality and cool project that everyone would like to see continue. But alas...

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes