WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Actually finished Lisa's ending yesterday and OMG it was so brutal even for me!!

Castration & being killed by being turned into a dart board, my God! However the worst thing was only being used by women over 45! GAHHHH!!!! :eek:

~more light spoilers below~

NOW! on this run, because i had never done it before as despite liking Maria really harsh i never like killing but decided to kill whenever it was possible just to see how dark she goes and yea, she get's PRETTY dark! Lmfao! But i wonder does this affect this ending in any way? What happened to Lisa? Once i get caught by the police there's no mentioned of her. If Maria was nicer would my fate be different when she sees me again? If so please someone let me know and I'll go re-play it. Otherwise if this happens no matter what this is probably the saddest/worst ending for me.

My favorite ending is full time toilet for Maria (by failing the test) followed by passing the test and just being her slave till you die. Dora was great too especially the toilet stuff but i hate pain like spanking, whips and ball busting so she'll be tough for me!

Can't wait till the 3rd game. :D

Last edited:

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Actually finished Lisa's ending yesterday and OMG it was so brutal even for me!!
[...]
I kindly ask that your put your post in spoiler tags and put a spoiler notice before it. This will blur out others from spoiling the endings.

As for your question, there are other endings involving Lisa. Check out Axel's post about the eight different endings available.
To get the stats right, see my guiding post above.
And yes, the endings are about as brutal as it can get. Rather over the top for my taste. But hey, as least it is not some boring college guy game with donald duck graphics.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I kindly ask that your put your post in spoiler tags and put a spoiler notice before it. This will blur out others from spoiling the endings.

As for your question, there are other endings involving Lisa. Check out Axel's post about the eight different endings available.
To get the stats right, see my guiding post above.
And yes, the endings are about as brutal as it can get. Rather over the top for my taste. But hey, as least it is not some boring college guy game with donald duck graphics.
Hmm, i appreciate your advice, thanks. So i only really need endings 7 & 8 (4 as well but too much work to get that now).

Problem is the endings didn't work for me. I have saves with Maria being good and evil and a save on each just before the test. So i loaded the good Maria and took the test and only failed lightly where she says i didn't cross the line but was close to it. So i carried on but i just got the usual Slave for Maria till u die ending and wasn't given to Helga.

Then i tried it again with the evil Maria and passed the test fully and afterwards... Got the same Slave for Maria till you die ending. So i'm not sure what the evil Maria ending is while passing the test.

So i got the same ending both times so not sure what to do different. Though i think I'm finally done. I got the 3 main endings i wanted so I'm happy lol. I've played this way too much now haha!

jaffboy151

Jan 21, 2021
Well, after a brilliant start I found the games tailed off at the end sadly, I was hoping that as Maria's character became darker her treatment of her former husband would follow, in the end the game became all about pissing and shitting and little about the sexual humiliation & cruelty we saw at the start. I would like to have seen much more sexual humiliation by marina, making him watch her, being table furniture or human carpet while she got fucked standing or sitting on him, darker & darker, removing his balls then cock whilst all the time flaunting her body in front of him, reducing him to a simple cuckold cleaner before killing him off in a cheap sexual thrill for her and her friend.
I the end it turned out to be all about poo & pee & little else, I actually liked the Lisa ending best followed by the Dora ending as they were the most complete.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Just finished my first playthrough of this game I decided to not read up on anything and see how it ended up, I wound up getting the run with Lisa ending. I liked how it ended because of the ambiguity though my intention with the playthrough was to try and wind up as a toilet nugget by trying to do well as a slave and then finding the biggest fuck up or betrayal to Maria one could choose.

Just from a peak at the changelog I assume I want to intentionally throw the femdom school section to get to that 'toilet ending'.

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
How far back do I need to go in game to have a bad relationship with Megan and Nancy and get the brothel whore ending?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Just finished my first playthrough of this game I decided to not read up on anything and see how it ended up, I wound up getting the run with Lisa ending. I liked how it ended because of the ambiguity though my intention with the playthrough was to try and wind up as a toilet nugget by trying to do well as a slave and then finding the biggest fuck up or betrayal to Maria one could choose.

Just from a peak at the changelog I assume I want to intentionally throw the femdom school section to get to that 'toilet ending'.
Indeed! Fail the school but beg Maria to keep you and be amazed at the toilet stuff!

Also it's worth being a good slave and passing the school and you'll still do toilet duties but you have more freedom and have to do other things (this was my first ending on my blind playthrough) so it's worth checking out both options.

You can also fail the school and remain silent where someone else will buy you which also involves a lot of toilet content mixed in with many other things.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
How many endings dose this game have?
Ending guide (8 in total, i recommend reading this only if you have already played the game and you can't find them):

First 3 if you fail in the slave school:
1. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat disabled: furniture ending
2. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat enabled: toilet ending
3. If you don't beg Maria to take you home: Dora's ending (this ending is great)
Next two endings if you confess to Lisa about your problems in previous chapters and choose to run with her:
4. If you have a good relashionship with Megan or Nancy: runaway (this ending sucks)
5. If you have a bad relationship with Megan AND Nancy: brothel whore (you can ruin your relation with Megan early in the office by standing up for yourself and brewing coffe for her, and with Nancy if you pick Shiara to lose in the hot/cold shower game and in school refuse Nancy's ballbusting)
The last three if you refuse to run with Lisa (or don't confess to her about your problems) and pass the slave school:
6. If Maria is good and you pass with good score in school: Maria's "good" ending
7. If Maria is good and you pass with bad score in school: Helga's ending
8. If Maria is evil and you pass the scool (the score doesn't matter): Maria's "bad" ending

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
There is another version of the ending of "whores from a brothel". Even if you have a good relationship with Megan or Nancy, Lisa betrays you, betrays Maria before boarding the train. Only I realized that it depends on how you behaved with Lisa (told her she was a bitch, turned you in or kept silent) before Dora and the big guys took you from Lisa's apartment to the slave school.

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
I'm so happy Helga and Rita got married although I am disappointed that there slave girl maid didn't get a firm spanking every time she disappointed Helga.

antzicms

Jul 17, 2023
Good Game. Because I like to explore all the fetish in a game I end up with a very bad cruel ending. Emotional damage achieved. Maria(total bitch) turned completly evil with some influence.Thanks in real life that things will never happen. Multiple endings save the day. Good job

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
Here is the happy and dominating ending for main character. ( The developer is lazy to create a somekind of shit stories so imagine what am saying... )

it starts from Trying to escape and find freedom with Lisa

Lisa planned car accident setup and fake the Mc dead body and she faked herself with some injuries
Lisa wake up in hospital in front of maria. she cared about Lisa and questioning about what happened
Lisa : I can't remember that much, last I saw the slave is telling his last word I love you maria...
Maria : That bastered, He is my slave he has no right to call my name.

Maria checked and verified her dead slave body and couldn't burried she throws the body to somewhere and decided to buy a new slave male.

In meantime the MC wake up he is in remo city now, Lisa arranged the operation to change the MC male to female completly.
after half year passed the operation is fully completed.
finally the MC wake up and look into the mirror he see such a art he is not look like trangender or someshit...
he is look like exactly 100 percentage pretty and sexy women.

(the MC) she fakes and creates a new identity with the help of Lisa
she married Lisa and happily living like a peaceful housewife in remo city

meanwhile maria finds another male slave tortured and humiliating recklessly for years, but still she is somehow feels depressed she really missed her slave husband she wanted him very much... finally she put a slave husband photo on her slave room for slave sentiment purpose ( the photo comes from dora training session)

(meanwhile the main character) she couldn't sleep well a single day. she wants to revenge those bitches recklessly she studied and grow her knowledge and become very smart day by day. finally she made her choice she involved in politics

5 years passed...

she is the president of remo city now
she builted a slave house on each and every street legally and treats men and women slave equally
(these are the rules she created) slaves could eat his food properply, no urine and no shit on slave, the master could grow his slave healthily thats important rule for slave masters

one day maria mother disappeared strangely
and after a month rita disappeared too
within one year dora, debrau, rita disappeared too...
maria searched all the places and slowly her organization started to fall...

one day maria wake up she cannot move she was kidnapped and tied up in the cage
(a beatiful mistress voice comes angrily)
the main character come to the cage she pulled maria hair

maria : bitch, Do you think who am I
mistress : shut the fuck up slave I am here to give you some food but you spoiled my mood
maria : that's not gonna happen bitch I am not slave to anyone
mistress : you will submit yourself soon...

1 week later - maria couldn't eat anything she one drinks mistress pee only. she couldn't guess who is she what the hell is going on....

2 weeks later - maria hears a footstep but this time a naked handsome man comes to her and clean to her and gived a slut dress....

maria forced to a dining table there is full of naked bodyguards wearing a gold collar

mistress put a bronce collor on maria
mistress : do you want to say something?
maria : i want some food please mam
(she finally accepted a fate of her life or was she???)

mistress : watch your tone slave
maria : fuck you bitch
the bodyguards put maria on a wall and tied up
the bodyguards give food to maria
maria doesn't predict the single outcome she was helpless...
and mistress finished her breakfast and open the cage

mistress : i hope you will learn some manners.. anyway my wife is waiting good bye darling

(she saw something from cage)
maria : no way mom rita debrua

they came to maria mom is licking her pussy and the other tits was licked by debrau and rita
2 hours passed still the are licking and sucking

maria : its enough i lost all of my breakfast energy some body please give me some food

5 hours passed still they are continously licking and sucking
maria : mom stop please....

9 hours passed finally the mistress is arrived
mistress : am I late
slaves : no mistress
mistress : come to me and get some rest

slaves finally leaved maria and lick her mistress feet, maria's pussy and nipples are in red colour
mistress : give only breakfast for maria slave
bodyguards : yes mistress
1 month passed but maria faced that same torture each and everyday

can I continue the story................................................................. or not?????????????????????????????????????

• Love
Reactions: fadiraef

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Then the MC wakes up under a toilet seat with Maria's ass blowing a kiss in his face and he realized all the above post was just a dream. :oops:

Phew :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: PlatinumD
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes