Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Could anyone tell me what you have to do to get Maria to be good? I tried changing her response with Nathan but it didn't seem to make a difference, at least on its own.
In order for Maria to be more kind, you have to make non-evil and less humiliating for MC choices throughout the game. One choice to spare Nathan's life will only affect the fact that you will not see his execution scene.

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
The best ending, is after Maria starts to show her true colours (shortly after she's become your boss), you press exit on the game and imagine that you just walked away from this rapidly toxifying relationship to start afresh somewhere else ... really anyone that didn't do this after the mom treated the MC like shit in his own home is clearly going to enjoy everything that comes after. And it is enjoyable, even if a little unrealistic and missing some fleshing out.

Reactions: Remo007

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
I am a huge fan of this genre but I confess this game is a bit too much for me. Not because the scenes and stuff but because the narrative where MC is a poor victim and his wife is a devil. I agree with the endings but there should be some alternative routes that could be reached after some good decisions and gameplay such as a redemption path, a revenge followed by suicide path and also a successfull escape path. It would enrich the game by adding those endings to the ones already available.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
I sometimes wonder if MironY's work isn't "too good" in the sense that a number of people end up actually caring about the characters, become invested, and that defeats the purpose of a good femdom story...

Do fetishes survive depth and meaning? A good question.
The problem is that we as fans of the genre are used to the idea of femdom being severe but consensual. I don't know, it's sort of there is a vanilla femdom that most of us like. I for instance loved the facesitting scenes, the kneeling as punishment, having to sleep in on the coach or on the floor, the foot worship, the humiliation at the office, pet play, chastity and even the spanking but scenes with scat, water sports, entire body mutilation, degradation are too heavy and not consensual in any way. It's just violence without any purpouse. Even with works featuring maledom as that 365 day trilogy the domination has a purpouse and that is not dehumanizing the submissive. There is a relation of trust among them. The dom is humane and acts for his/her benefit and also for the benefit of the sub in certain way and not for pure evil.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
I really like deeper and deeper progress into more femdom, it's evolving as Maria is discovering a new world. Creator made Developer Notes for a reason, i think most people who have missunderstanding about game didn't read it.
I really liked the game, but as a gamer first I think that the option of a good ending should be there to reward the dedication to play and replay several times if necessary to reach that end. As to regards to fetish, the games was a bit to far to give a pleasurable experience even to hardcore enthusiasts of the genre. I for myself edited the scripts of Lisa ending by supressing the unpleasant surprise that comes after end screen. I wished to make a good ending. There are lots of other nightmarish endings that I will experience and I just wished to have a happy one among them.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
I was playing the sequel and there is an event that called my attention. One of the characters refers to having met Maria outside the club with MC. There is just one route that takes us to that scene. It means that there is a canon storyline to this game until that point.

Sep 24, 2022
When was this option added ?
I thought the game was completed long ago,
I haven't played in a long while. I'm just taking a trip down memory lane but I'm feeling a Big Plot twist ahead and it's to be continued so when's the next Update for this ??

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
When was this option added ?
A very long time ago. :)

I thought the game was completed long ago,
It was indeed completed a long time ago. :BootyTime:

I haven't played in a long while.
Many longs. :unsure:

I'm just taking a trip down memory lane but I'm feeling a Big Plot twist ahead and it's to be continued
No to be continued! It was completed long ago! Hence the word 'completed' being in the title now! :eek:

so when's the next Update for this ??
There isn't one since it was completed long ago :D

Sep 24, 2022
A very long time ago. :)

It was indeed completed a long time ago. :BootyTime:

Many longs. :unsure:

No to be continued! It was completed long ago! Hence the word 'completed' being in the title now! :eek:

There isn't one since it was completed long ago :D
If they're no more updates then why is this option present in the game when escaping with Lisa ?

Or is there a separate version for this ending. I really want to View it and see what happens

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
If they're no more updates then why is this option present in the game when escaping with Lisa ?
If you are sure you playing the latest(complete) version then probably you have to load an earlier save of the previous version you made it. Idk what else can causing this..

I was playing the sequel . . .
As for what Knightcvel said, the sequel is MironY's latest game The Renaissance

that recently started(v0.05 now) and has already presented an ingenious connection in its plot with this game(Moving down) through a scene witch is presented in both games.
I don't want to spoil further, go check the new game if you haven't already, but first solve the issue and finish this one of course

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023

Or is there a separate version for this ending. I really want to View it and see what happens
What Gordon said. You're playing an older version of the game. You may need to download it again and input your saves and start from just before the car again. Then it will move on.

Reactions: Miron HFG
Sep 24, 2022
I know this is suppose to be a Femdom game and everything but I never wanted to SMASHHH MY COMPUTER SCREEN SO BAD IN MY LIFEE and Spoiler alert I almost did it 'Briefly'.
I never thought It would be possible for me to have so much STAIIIN towards a FAKE ASS FICTIONAL CHARACTER, I thought Griffith from Berserk would be my most Hated Fictional character but who would have thought this 2 FACE SIDED EYE BITCH would have Join him,

Anyways Enough of the Maria Slander, it I liked the game a lot 10/10,
the Plot was great and well written for a Femdom game yes It's great.
At-least we manage to see Mc Happy again although Briefly, it was worth it to be honest, at the end of the day it's better than nothing.

Maria fans are probably going to blast me but whatever, I'm prepared for all the blasts.
She's a villian so she's gonna get Hate as a villian should of course,
But as much as I HAAAAAAAATE!! her I have to say she's a got damn Well Written Bitchtress,
I would EMPTY an entire round of Magazine in her A$$ if she was real

Anyways Dev did a great Job with this 10/10 again

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
I know this is suppose to be a Femdom game and everything but I never wanted to SMASHHH MY COMPUTER SCREEN SO BAD IN MY LIFEE and Spoiler alert I almost did it 'Briefly'.
I never thought It would be possible for me to have so much STAIIIN towards a FAKE ASS FICTIONAL CHARACTER, I thought Griffith from Berserk would be my most Hated Fictional character but who would have thought this 2 FACE SIDED EYE BITCH would have Join him,

Anyways Enough of the Maria Slander, it I liked the game a lot 10/10,
the Plot was great and well written for a Femdom game yes It's great.
At-least we manage to see Mc Happy again although Briefly, it was worth it to be honest, at the end of the day it's better than nothing.

Maria fans are probably going to blast me but whatever, I'm prepared for all the blasts.
She's a villian so she's gonna get Hate as a villian should of course,
But as much as I HAAAAAAAATE!! her I have to say she's a got damn Well Written Bitchtress,
I would EMPTY an entire round of Magazine in her A$$ if she was real

Anyways Dev did a great Job with this 10/10 again
She is a villain but she is plainly stupid and manipulated by Deborah. I agree she is a villain as she is in a plot to overthrown a legit government to install a ditactorship where slavery will be legalized. I hope there will be more developments in her character in the sequel.

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
What Gordon said. You're playing an older version of the game. You may need to download it again and input your saves and start from just before the car again. Then it will move on.
can you give me the new version download link?

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes