PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Here is the happy and dominating ending for main character. ( The developer is lazy to create a somekind of shit stories so imagine what am saying... )

it starts from Trying to escape and find freedom with Lisa

Lisa planned car accident setup and fake the Mc dead body and she faked herself with some injuries
Lisa wake up in hospital in front of maria. she cared about Lisa and questioning about what happened
Lisa : I can't remember that much, last I saw the slave is telling his last word I love you maria...
Maria : That bastered, He is my slave he has no right to call my name.

Maria checked and verified her dead slave body and couldn't burried she throws the body to somewhere and decided to buy a new slave male.

In meantime the MC wake up he is in remo city now, Lisa arranged the operation to change the MC male to female completly.
after half year passed the operation is fully completed.
finally the MC wake up and look into the mirror he see such a art he is not look like trangender or someshit...
he is look like exactly 100 percentage pretty and sexy women.

(the MC) she fakes and creates a new identity with the help of Lisa
she married Lisa and happily living like a peaceful housewife in remo city

meanwhile maria finds another male slave tortured and humiliating recklessly for years, but still she is somehow feels depressed she really missed her slave husband she wanted him very much... finally she put a slave husband photo on her slave room for slave sentiment purpose ( the photo comes from dora training session)

(meanwhile the main character) she couldn't sleep well a single day. she wants to revenge those bitches recklessly she studied and grow her knowledge and become very smart day by day. finally she made her choice she involved in politics

5 years passed...

she is the president of remo city now
she builted a slave house on each and every street legally and treats men and women slave equally
(these are the rules she created) slaves could eat his food properply, no urine and no shit on slave, the master could grow his slave healthily thats important rule for slave masters

one day maria mother disappeared strangely
and after a month rita disappeared too
within one year dora, debrau, rita disappeared too...
maria searched all the places and slowly her organization started to fall...

one day maria wake up she cannot move she was kidnapped and tied up in the cage
(a beatiful mistress voice comes angrily)
the main character come to the cage she pulled maria hair

maria : bitch, Do you think who am I
mistress : shut the fuck up slave I am here to give you some food but you spoiled my mood
maria : that's not gonna happen bitch I am not slave to anyone
mistress : you will submit yourself soon...

1 week later - maria couldn't eat anything she one drinks mistress pee only. she couldn't guess who is she what the hell is going on....

2 weeks later - maria hears a footstep but this time a naked handsome man comes to her and clean to her and gived a slut dress....

maria forced to a dining table there is full of naked bodyguards wearing a gold collar

mistress put a bronce collor on maria
mistress : do you want to say something?
maria : i want some food please mam
(she finally accepted a fate of her life or was she???)

mistress : watch your tone slave
maria : fuck you bitch
the bodyguards put maria on a wall and tied up
the bodyguards give food to maria
maria doesn't predict the single outcome she was helpless...
and mistress finished her breakfast and open the cage

mistress : i hope you will learn some manners.. anyway my wife is waiting good bye darling

(she saw something from cage)
maria : no way mom rita debrua

they came to maria mom is licking her pussy and the other tits was licked by debrau and rita
2 hours passed still the are licking and sucking

maria : its enough i lost all of my breakfast energy some body please give me some food

5 hours passed still they are continously licking and sucking
maria : mom stop please....

9 hours passed finally the mistress is arrived
mistress : am I late
slaves : no mistress
mistress : come to me and get some rest

slaves finally leaved maria and lick her mistress feet, maria's pussy and nipples are in red colour
mistress : give only breakfast for maria slave
bodyguards : yes mistress
1 month passed but maria faced that same torture each and everyday

can I continue the story................................................................. or not?????????????????????????????????????
You're already better than the original writer lol

Reactions: MAD6999 and Remo007

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
There is a hidden ending (John runs away with Lisa from the country). It's even strange. After John escaped from the country by train, and then by ship, is in the house and cooks for himself, six months later (it seems) Lisa comes, tells about what she went through during this time and how she managed to escape herself. After that, John and Lisa kiss and go to make love. Then a long black screen appears. And then the end of the game. If you save the game during the black screen, exit the game, and then start the game from this place, a scene will appear in which John walks around the house naked, calls Lisa and enters the room where two girls from the gym are standing (Jennifer and Lena, I think), and Lisa is lying on the floor in blood she's dead. Then they show Maria, who says with a smile: "You know, it's very beautiful here, honey...", and then the end of the game. So this finale can't be called "good" either. :cry: :confused::censored: I wonder why this is so? Was it specially done by the developer, or is it a "glitch"?

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
There is a hidden ending (John runs away with Lisa from the country). It's even strange. After John escaped from the country by train, and then by ship, is in the house and cooks for himself, six months later (it seems) Lisa comes, tells about what she went through during this time and how she managed to escape herself. After that, John and Lisa kiss and go to make love. Then a long black screen appears. And then the end of the game. If you save the game during the black screen, exit the game, and then start the game from this place, a scene will appear in which John walks around the house naked, calls Lisa and enters the room where two girls from the gym are standing (Jennifer and Lena, I think), and Lisa is lying on the floor in blood she's dead. Then they show Maria, who says with a smile: "You know, it's very beautiful here, honey...", and then the end of the game. So this finale can't be called "good" either. :cry: :confused::censored: I wonder why this is so? Was it specially done by the developer, or is it a "glitch"?
Screenshot (71).png Screenshot (72).png Screenshot (73).png

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
You don't have to save or download anything. Just wait.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
You don't have to save or download anything. Just wait.
In other words, the ending where John just runs away from his wife and continues to live like a normal person does not exist at all?
Then I don't see any point in playing at all. Even, it would seem, at this moment it would be possible to give John a chance... But even then you took it... Killed the last hope that John would get out of this hell...

Last edited:

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
I do not know, my scene with Lisa's murder comes out only when I restart the game from the moment the "black screen" appears. And so, when I'm waiting for the "black screen" to play from an earlier moment, the "End" screen just appears

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
I do not know, my scene with Lisa's murder comes out only when I restart the game from the moment the "black screen" appears. And so, when I'm waiting for the "black screen" to play from an earlier moment, the "End" screen just appears
can you share some screensots please???

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
Here is the happy and dominating ending for main character. ( The developer is lazy to create a somekind of shit stories so imagine what am saying... )

it starts from Trying to escape and find freedom with Lisa

Lisa planned car accident setup and fake the Mc dead body and she faked herself with some injuries
Lisa wake up in hospital in front of maria. she cared about Lisa and questioning about what happened
Lisa : I can't remember that much, last I saw the slave is telling his last word I love you maria...
Maria : That bastered, He is my slave he has no right to call my name.

Maria checked and verified her dead slave body and couldn't burried she throws the body to somewhere and decided to buy a new slave male.

In meantime the MC wake up he is in remo city now, Lisa arranged the operation to change the MC male to female completly.
after half year passed the operation is fully completed.
finally the MC wake up and look into the mirror he see such a art he is not look like trangender or someshit...
he is look like exactly 100 percentage pretty and sexy women.

(the MC) she fakes and creates a new identity with the help of Lisa
she married Lisa and happily living like a peaceful housewife in remo city

meanwhile maria finds another male slave tortured and humiliating recklessly for years, but still she is somehow feels depressed she really missed her slave husband she wanted him very much... finally she put a slave husband photo on her slave room for slave sentiment purpose ( the photo comes from dora training session)

(meanwhile the main character) she couldn't sleep well a single day. she wants to revenge those bitches recklessly she studied and grow her knowledge and become very smart day by day. finally she made her choice she involved in politics

5 years passed...

she is the president of remo city now
she builted a slave house on each and every street legally and treats men and women slave equally
(these are the rules she created) slaves could eat his food properply, no urine and no shit on slave, the master could grow his slave healthily thats important rule for slave masters

one day maria mother disappeared strangely
and after a month rita disappeared too
within one year dora, debrau, rita disappeared too...
maria searched all the places and slowly her organization started to fall...

one day maria wake up she cannot move she was kidnapped and tied up in the cage
(a beatiful mistress voice comes angrily)
the main character come to the cage she pulled maria hair

maria : bitch, Do you think who am I
mistress : shut the fuck up slave I am here to give you some food but you spoiled my mood
maria : that's not gonna happen bitch I am not slave to anyone
mistress : you will submit yourself soon...

1 week later - maria couldn't eat anything she one drinks mistress pee only. she couldn't guess who is she what the hell is going on....

2 weeks later - maria hears a footstep but this time a naked handsome man comes to her and clean to her and gived a slut dress....

maria forced to a dining table there is full of naked bodyguards wearing a gold collar

mistress put a bronce collor on maria
mistress : do you want to say something?
maria : i want some food please mam
(she finally accepted a fate of her life or was she???)

mistress : watch your tone slave
maria : fuck you bitch
the bodyguards put maria on a wall and tied up
the bodyguards give food to maria
maria doesn't predict the single outcome she was helpless...
and mistress finished her breakfast and open the cage

mistress : i hope you will learn some manners.. anyway my wife is waiting good bye darling

(she saw something from cage)
maria : no way mom rita debrua

they came to maria mom is licking her pussy and the other tits was licked by debrau and rita
2 hours passed still the are licking and sucking

maria : its enough i lost all of my breakfast energy some body please give me some food

5 hours passed still they are continously licking and sucking
maria : mom stop please....

9 hours passed finally the mistress is arrived
mistress : am I late
slaves : no mistress
mistress : come to me and get some rest

slaves finally leaved maria and lick her mistress feet, maria's pussy and nipples are in red colour
mistress : give only breakfast for maria slave
bodyguards : yes mistress
1 month passed but maria faced that same torture each and everyday

can I continue the story................................................................. or not?????????????????????????????????????
Can you work with DAZ Studio 3D and RENPY?
If you can, do it ^)

Reactions: Remo007

robertrobertson407

Aug 12, 2022
Ending guide (8 in total, i recommend reading this only if you have already played the game and you can't find them):

First 3 if you fail in the slave school:
1. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat disabled: furniture ending
2. If you beg Maria to take you home and you have toilet/scat enabled: toilet ending
3. If you don't beg Maria to take you home: Dora's ending (this ending is great)
Next two endings if you confess to Lisa about your problems in previous chapters and choose to run with her:
4. If you have a good relashionship with Megan or Nancy: runaway (this ending sucks)
5. If you have a bad relationship with Megan AND Nancy: brothel whore (you can ruin your relation with Megan early in the office by standing up for yourself and brewing coffe for her, and with Nancy if you pick Shiara to lose in the hot/cold shower game and in school refuse Nancy's ballbusting)
The last three if you refuse to run with Lisa (or don't confess to her about your problems) and pass the slave school:
6. If Maria is good and you pass with good score in school: Maria's "good" ending
7. If Maria is good and you pass with bad score in school: Helga's ending
8. If Maria is evil and you pass the scool (the score doesn't matter): Maria's "bad" ending
I've managed to get every ending except for #4 and #5.
Are those endings supposed to be after you are in the car with Lisa and choose the option: "Trying to escape and find freedom with Lisa"?
Because whenever I choose this option it just ends up taking me to a screen that says "To be continued..."

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
I've managed to get every ending except for #4 and #5.
Are those endings supposed to be after you are in the car with Lisa and choose the option: "Trying to escape and find freedom with Lisa"?
Because whenever I choose this option it just ends up taking me to a screen that says "To be continued..."
Did you update the game to the most recent version? That ending was only added in the final update so it wouldn't be there in any of the older versions

On a separate note, do you know how to make Maria good? I tried going back and changing the decision she made with Nathan, but that didn't seem to make a difference

robertrobertson407

Aug 12, 2022
Did you update the game to the most recent version? That ending was only added in the final update so it wouldn't be there in any of the older versions

On a separate note, do you know how to make Maria good? I tried going back and changing the decision she made with Nathan, but that didn't seem to make a difference
Yes only downloaded the game recently, I initially downloaded the Windows mega version, and just now tried the Windows gofile version but the issue is still present in that version as well.

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
Yes only downloaded the game recently, I initially downloaded the Windows mega version, and just now tried the Windows gofile version but the issue is still present in that version as well.
That's weird then, it should be that latest version here at this point. I'm a supporter on patreon, so I actually downloaded it from there. Maybe the release there is public? It's worth a shot

Reactions: robertrobertson407

robertrobertson407

Aug 12, 2022
That's weird then, it should be that latest version here at this point. I'm a supporter on patreon, so I actually downloaded it from there. Maybe the release there is public? It's worth a shot
Became a patron and downloaded it from there and that version has the endings. Thanks for your help.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Yeah. I just checked, and it turns out it's not the latest version. There was some kind of bug or rollback. I've updated the MEGA link and sent a report for the moderators to update the other links.

UPD: All links have been updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Someguy9500
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes