Unity Completed Moving in with My Step-sister [v1.2.1s] [Makai "A" Business Office]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I did, still failed to work. The quotes in my post were merely for reference
Then I don't know what the problem is. Command lines in a shortcut are pretty straight forward, and those are the one used by lots, if not all, Unity games.

thinh1301

Aug 29, 2022
I've noticed there's an English uncensored version of this game are planned to release on Steam in Feb 2023, looks pretty good.

Last edited:

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I love how her name is listed as "Ma'am( used by geisha to refer to their superiors)". Made even better because the word they're translating is just "oneesan". Which isn't only fairly well-known among non-Japanese weebs, but is much more simply just translated as "older sister", i.e. the entire premise of the game. The definition they're using is the fourth entry on JMDICT, which seems like an odd thing for a machine to just pull.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I've noticed there's an English uncensored version of this game are planned to release on Steam in Feb 2023, looks pretty good.
Yup it's just released today and it's on a discount too.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
MTL
censored
stepfamily

3 strikes you're out!
i don't mind the censoring, i don't need to see dicks and i know how a pussy look like
it's actual step family, not "roomate" or the close family friend with who you should not have sex because it's illegal and a risk in case of pregnancy (as everyone know close family friend has close dna so it lead to malformation in the baby ><)
mtl : yeah it's worth three strike if it's not edited by a native speacker ...

Reactions: Yamemai

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
Wait, I'm confused. Does the uncensored patch make the relationship brother-sister, or does that stay "step" regardless of the patch?

serious_quest

Jan 12, 2021
What patch? There wasn't a (visual) decensor made for the DLSite game, and the Steam one comes uncensored.
Someone was talking about an uncensored patch a few pages ago. Read a few of those replies and got confused about what was being uncensored because it looks uncensored on steam already.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Someone was talking about an uncensored patch a few pages ago...
The thread was made in 2021 with the DLSite game, it couldn't without a lot of effort be decensored. Ignore anything about the translation or censoring on previous pages as it's all about that, not the Steam version released today.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Small update making the progression quicker. In case it gets asked both have exactly the same zip, they just calculate things different...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moving in with My Step-sister 1.2.1 Steam - or

Edit - Now in the opening post.

Last edited:
Reactions: boboverlord
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes