Unity Completed Moving in with My Step-sister [v1.2.1s] [Makai "A" Business Office]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's cool and all but you can't add MTL to filters...
There won't be a MTL tag until the site upgrade. AI CG did just get one, but only because there was only a handful of games (but growing) that it would currently have to be added to.

And again just in case, this is not a MTL any more. Ignore things from before today Steam release.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
in result we have setp mom and tag incest....? Is it normal f95 ackt like disqust and patrion? Bann this and ohh there is a nippel on a femal body to see censored right now... hack and slay all what is no human like is ok ... It is so brain dead... sorry but i am not even dl this....

Mar 26, 2020
so i played this while its have short sex scene in day 30 they have shower and extra sex scene, and the sns messege is stoping at day 35 and after that the game will repeat at random messege

Reactions: lwx595

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
There won't be a MTL tag until the site upgrade. AI CG did just get one, but only because there was only a handful of games (but growing) that it would currently have to be added to.

And again just in case, this is not a MTL any more. Ignore things from before today Steam release.
When will the site be upgraded? I didn't know that it was getting upgraded. Also I saw the "ai cg" tag it's nice.

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020

An MTL tag would be useless anyway, since MTL can improve or be enough, depending on the amount of text translated and from what language it is translated.
The tags we need are :
- "Bad English" for poetry style translations (including unedited MTL).
- "Engrish" for generally bad grammar, syntax and idioms.
- "Partial Translation". For when a game isn't fully translated.
These cover the pitfalls of MTL, while actually providing valuable information.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
So... when does literally anything happen? Because so far, there's just a bunch of clicking on the same lines of dialog over and over again.

Reactions: lwx595

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
An MTL tag would be useless anyway, since MTL can improve or be enough, depending on the amount of text translated and from what language it is translated.
The tags we need are :
- "Bad English" for poetry style translations (including unedited MTL).
- "Engrish" for generally bad grammar, syntax and idioms.
- "Partial Translation". For when a game isn't fully translated.
These cover the pitfalls of MTL, while actually providing valuable information.
I think that the distinction between "Bad English" and "Engrish" is not that big, and having both tags can be confusing for a lot of players. You could do with only "Bad English" for anything that doesn't have the quality of a manual translation and "Partial Translation".

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone know how to set the Game Window to Full Window? I knew how to do it before but I forgot how to Lol

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Official Translation for Anekura, life with big sis? Nice. I dismissed this one as basically unplayable.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I remember an older version of this, didn't it have it as actual siblings?
The Japanese games title was , but she was always a step sister. Or maybe your thinking of Yuina, there was a modified version of the fan translation turning cousin to sister.
So... when does literally anything happen?
The did update it to make things progress faster, it's just not in the opening post yet. With a bit of affection you should get a surprise at night, gifts will get things moving.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
At this point I think we can all agree that MTL needs it's own specific category and tag, so we can filter this shit out until they are given a proper translation someday.
Oh oops. I guess fondleless should have used the word "tag"? None of what you have shown will prevent anyone from clicking on the link. That's the whole point of tags and the ability to filter them out.

And you knew this too. :coffee: Cheers.

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020
I think that the distinction between "Bad English" and "Engrish" is not that big, and having both tags can be confusing for a lot of players. You could do with only "Bad English" for anything that doesn't have the quality of a manual translation and "Partial Translation".
Sure, but the distinction is there to not lump games that only suffer from things like misgendering, wrong use of certain words or original idioms that don't exist in English. Stuff that doesn't ruin the game but still have an impact on the quality of the experience (especially when the game is a VN). I would personally use an "Engrish" tag in these cases to signal that the translation is bad, but not annoyingly bad.
"Bad English" should be used in cases when a translation is REALLY bad, I'm talking "Meat stick, bread bread bread~~" bad :KEK:. This tag is there to tell you that you shouldn't go into the game with the expectation that you will understand what you're gonna read, basically.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
ok guys after some years here we go again.....with savegame 100%
why again? because the version is different and is no compatible with the old save from censored version (i already tryed it)

use this for japanese (OLD GAME)
https://f95zone.to/threads/moving-i...al-makai-a-business-office.97039/post-6761228

Snap2.jpg
so now is uncensored but still a so-so game....
if you want a better imouto experiance look below for exactly same type but with 200% improvement!!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-06-yakumo-milk.113025/

ohh amost forgot i made this using the version on this post..... v1.2.1 Steam (no idea if work on previous....)
https://f95zone.to/threads/moving-i...l-makai-a-business-office.97039/post-10026202

anyway here is the filepath:
C:\Users\"your name here"\AppData\LocalLow\まかいあごう\anekura
drop the archive here.....

proof of work
Snap3.jpg
have fun and see you around........

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes