• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI... I noticed there is a $20 cap for MC to make programing money, after that he gets $0 each time he works. (Money sources....$50 original starting money + a one time $20 from programing = $70. Then it's $-30 for each programing training course.)

Also, a suggestion....there should be something available to tell players where content is at...instead of having to continually visit all areas trying to locate content.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
He put planed tag but not the ones I wanted to know about. Hahaha. Well let's be straight to the point, will this be a Harem (protagonist ends up with all girls at the end) and will this have any type of NTRish content? Like ntr/swinging/sharing or LI sleeping with other people (yeah at this time and age you need to be this specific) ApaGod

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'mma go ahead and play this, but based on that line about day/night available actions I must also say this:
Good Idea: free choices and control for the player
Bad Idea: content Easter Egg Hunt
I'll be watching closely!

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I would say, if you don't want to go full harem, then do it like STWA: The Author did. Have the MC have to make a choice which girl or girls to be with and not all of them.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
i never seen anyone eat a Pizza without something to drink.
I have, some folks really chew their food and so a drink isn't really required, for the rest of us though, those who scarf their food down like they grew up in an orphanage, a drink is mandatory.

I know it's a demo but repeat 'make some moneey' actions give no money, and you can keep doing the programming course even when it puts you into the red.

Game needs an event guide or some indicator an event is triggerable in the overview screen. Either a portrait or an exclamation point or something.

Please look into adding either a textbox background or inverted colour outlines for the text, plenty of examples of white text on white backgrounds in just this demo.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Moving Out [v0.01] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 77mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Cheers, it's these things you don't realise when you are the one making the renders. Also the main reason i decided to post the Demo, before i rendered 2k images, and then realise that it looks fucking shit :D
Luna has magical powers (it recorded my desktop sound so beware speaker listeners)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
TextFrame.jpg
I like the stylised text box frame, and I can certainly understand the urge to avoid blocking the view of the screen in such a visual focused medium, but the thing about that is that text boxes don't exist to point out where the text is, they exist to avoid lack of contrast between the text and the background. Yes, I can read it, but is unpleasant to do so, and there may be worse cases later on. I think even a mostly translucent text box can still do the job, but having nothing at all is just problematic.

jphoto802

Oct 11, 2022
Since this is a demo, I just want to gently mention that the punctuation and even spelling of the text is very chaotic. After about thirty entries I had to stop. If you read a book or a decent web article with quotes serving as dialogue, text is not written like this.

...blah blah blah....blah blah blah...Blah blah random Capitals...blah a million periods in every line...more blah word spelled wrong...more periods...

Characters "introduced" with ??? even though the MC knows them very well, and by showing only the back of their heads. Why?

White text with no shadow-box in a rather terrible font just adds to the pain.

Reactions: ArcTrooper390
May 29, 2022
Okay, so the textbox in this game is like.. atrocious, so I decided to put my CSP skills to the test and make something, much less atrocious.

I know it's really simple but I'd rather simplicity over unreadable text.

Instructions? Just replace the textbox in the "gui" folder with this one. Make sure to backup the old one incase anything goes wrong.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes