VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes
Jan 1, 2021
I hope so. Not the best character selection for Steph, I thought, but holy crap my heart was pounding when the husband arrived at the beach house. There’s something about the implications that he lost his wife to Jason and they spent all weekend fucking behind his back that really got me going.

Reactions: NTRlover795

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Dear dev, I know how you could save this game, because now it doesn't make sense at all, it started when her friend betrayed her, Jason gave her an order, on her knees and she obeyed (no loving woman would do that, maybe a trained prostitute) , further agrees that she will go alone to the beach house, with bad people (is she drunk, drugged or lost her mind !?) solution could be that you added a brand of paranormal, mind control. Jason automatically becomes the main mc and can control a bit of mind. and players can play like a bad boy, and they explained all the illogical things. what do you think :)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: x666 and ohhaiguize

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Dear dev, I know how you could save this game, because now it doesn't make sense at all, it started when her friend betrayed her, Jason gave her an order, on her knees and she obeyed (no loving woman would do that, maybe a trained prostitute) , further agrees that she will go alone to the beach house, with bad people (is she drunk, drugged or lost her mind !?) solution could be that you added a brand of paranormal, mind control. Jason automatically becomes the main mc and can control a bit of mind. and players can play like a bad boy, and they explained all the illogical things. what do you think :)
Oh god please no.....

Jan 1, 2021
What are you talking about??? It makes complete sense. 50% of marriages end in divorce— most of which are caused by infidelity of some sort. It is FAR more likely that the wife is hooking up with Jason because he’s smooth and cunning and she’s attracted to him, than him having magic ghost powers. Unless you think every woman who’s ever cheated did so under the influence of a ghost or hypnosis...:unsure:

Reactions: Priappus

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
What are you talking about??? It makes complete sense. 50% of marriages end in divorce— most of which are caused by infidelity of some sort. It is FAR more likely that the wife is hooking up with Jason because he’s smooth and cunning and she’s attracted to him, than him having magic ghost powers. Unless you think every woman who’s ever cheated did so under the influence of a ghost or hypnosis...:unsure:
yes I understand, but it was about how strangely she reacted, first she doesn't like him, and then she goes to her knees on command, like a trained dog, and then run away, but everyone has their opinion, there is nothing wrong with that, either you agree or not, you play that she is unfaithful, I play that she is exemplary :)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
This crap is not for me. But best game for a "specific" wierd fetish wierdo fans!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes