VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
I've just started it and quite like the pace of the story. Is it just me or is Jason shorter than Karen? :unsure: In the script it says Jason suppose to be this big tall black man...

Jan 1, 2021
I've just started it and quite like the pace of the story. Is it just me or is Jason shorter than Karen? :unsure: In the script it says Jason suppose to be this big tall black man...
I feel like the character models are way off base. Part of me thinks the dev just grabbed whatever could be found the easiest and it doesn’t match the erotic story source material (especially Steph and Jason). It doesn’t ruin the game, but I feel like it does take something away from it.

Reactions: radohak

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
You can see the pics of the update in the erotica link in the OP...if you have read the liteotica story somewhere on page 2,3 or 4 in this thread its all clear...and then you dont need the game. It's a litteral copy of the story with some pics... With some more time and work it could/should have been a lot better don

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
It would be good to see more choices in the story and longer content in the updates. The storyline develop slowly, but without nearly no action it slowly become boring, if the updates are months appart of each other.

Oct 8, 2019
Can this get some more preview images? All I learned from these is that one guy is a loose flame away from a new face and nothing else.

arbitraryian

Aug 28, 2020
is there some racism in this game? Yes
is that part of the allure? Yes
if your coming here to comment on that point then this game clearly isn't for you.
If it's a deliberate part of the allure, then maybe "racist" should be a tag like "ntr", "rape", "incest", and "loli".

I mean, that's only appropriate, right? As someone else said, people shouldn't complain when there's so much other offensive stuff – but in that case, games should be described as accurately and honestly as possible.

Last edited:

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Ayyy it finally leaked. Gotta say its not really worth it sadly lol. The story limps forward, we get a scene of eric (the husband) at the house, the group at the beach, back at the house drinking, and 1 sex scene with eric. Now don't get me wrong I still find the story "good" but the renders are so lazy and few now that im losing hope for this game. There will be one render for like 2 paragraphs of text, and the renders don't match whats being described half the time. For example when the story describes a scene like this: "the wife putting sunscreen on Jason and how its very sexual leading to them switching roles and Jason applies sun screen to her meanwhile the husband gazes at them angry but still turned on", and for all of that there was ONE render of the wife applying lotion to jason, like come on! If your not going to render a lot that's fine but then AT LEAST render the sex scenes (or sexual themed scenes)! The script describes Jason feeling up the wife wildly in the kitchen but what do we see rendered? One image of Jason and the wife weakly standing in the kitchen with his hand behind her back.
At this point im just beating a dead horse because im not even sure this will continue. heres my take...
Story: pretty good
Renders: not enough and not great

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
In my opinion this game looks like something you put out completed. I mean it looks like some game you never will try milking with, the plot is simple as hell and graphic is far behind other new games. If Dev just cant put out updates faster and its only his small time hobby game he just started with then its fine, but if he takes it serious then he should finish it asap and come up with something new

Reactions: ohhaiguize
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes