VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
lol what person in their right mind would let their wife go away alone with her slut friend and two men, why is it such a big deal for his wife to wait a couple more day to go with him. Even if you chose to play not as a cuck it still forces it, he just let the guy grab his wife's ass right in front of him, and both of them said nothing that's stupid as fuck. What's the point if your forces to be a cuck anyways? 1/5

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and Jccurtis

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
lol what person in their right mind would let their wife go away alone with her slut friend and two men, why is it such a big deal for his wife to wait a couple more day to go with him. Even if you chose to play not as a cuck it still forces it, he just let the guy grab his wife's ass right in front of him, and both of them said nothing that's stupid as fuck. What's the point if your forces to be a cuck anyways? 1/5
Lots of women would act like that in real life, because, you know.....it is the beach!! And people nowdays seem to fall for a couple more days at the beach.
Don't know if you live by the sea, but urban people tend to sacrifice almost anything, even their kids, for a couple more days of vacation at the beach.
And many women nowdays tend to be mean to their partner without even knowing most of the time. I'm pretty sure most "real" women would have gone to the beach in the same circumstances you mentioned. And acted bitchy to their partner if he would have complained about it. Maybe even telling him he's old fashioned and other bullshits like that. Being corrupted by Jason's big black cock in that situation seems pretty real to me ;)

Last edited:

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Lots of women would act like that in real life, because, you know.....it is the beach!! And people nowdays seem to fall for a couple more days at the beach.
Don't know if you live by the sea, but urban people tend to sacrifice almost anything, even their kids, for a couple more days of vacation at the beach.
And many women nowdays tend to be mean to their partner without even knowing most of the time. I'm pretty sure most "real" women would have gone to the beach in the same circumstances you mentioned. And acted bitchy to their partner if he would have complained about it. Maybe even telling him he's old fashioned and other bullshits like that. Being corrupted by Jason's big black cock in that situation seems pretty real to me ;)
You are delusional, an actual respectful wife would wait for their husband, especially with all the shit Jason was doing plus what that the slut friend has been doing. Lots of women might act like that, but none of them could be considered good women, if you would put up with your wife or girlfriend acting like that you are a fucking loser

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Me!! I'd love it!!

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
You are delusional, an actual respectful wife would wait for their husband, especially with all the shit Jason was doing plus what that the slut friend has been doing. Lots of women might act like that, but none of them could be considered good women, if you would put up with your wife or girlfriend acting like that you are a fucking loser
There are not many respectful wives nowdays.
It is like a species on its way to extinction.
And I don't like that, don't get me wrong.
But that is the sad truth.
That's why I replied you. We should not ignore the truth or pretending things are not the way they actually are.

Just look at how many people divorce nowdays.
You should abandon your romantic view of life.

What I like about this game is the actual possibility of that story to be replicated in real life.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
There are not many respectful wives nowdays.
It is like a species on its way to extinction.
And I don't like that, don't get me wrong.
But that is the sad truth.
That's why I replied you. We should not ignore the truth or pretending things are not the way they actually are.

Just look at how many people divorce nowdays.
You should abandon your romantic view of life.

What I like about this game is the actual possibility of that story to be replicated in real life.
I like NTR but this game is too forced to NTR. If you put choices in a VN is supposed that they will change the outcome, not force you to one path. In that case you could just delete all the decisions and make it a Kinetic VN, because Choices don't matter.

I don't know what kind of experiences you have but I could say you are far from reality. And you are making a generalization, because not all the woman are unfaithful like not all the man are unfaithful.
People divorce because now is more accepted, when the love is gone or something happen they divorce. Instead our grandparents prefered live all their lives hating each other or without love but not divorce.
I don't think is so believable that Steph fuck a guy she just knowed because she is drunk and then say, "Fuck my marriage and my lovely and sweet husband, this guy gave me the best fuck in my life and worth ruin my marriage. And I think is worth it if you do it too Karen." Where is the confused wife? She just sucumbed to the dick, she don't know those guys, there is no way she could fell so atached to him so fast just for one night fucking.

For the way and how fast the story is progresing I think it will be a short VN, because this kind of stories should progress at slow pace, not like if was a race, in a couple of updates it should be completed.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I like NTR but this game is too forced to NTR. If you put choices in a VN is supposed that they will change the outcome, not force you to one path. In that case you could just delete all the decisions and make it a Kinetic VN, because Choices don't matter.

I don't know what kind of experiences you have but I could say you are far from reality. And you are making a generalization, because not all the woman are unfaithful like not all the man are unfaithful.
People divorce because now is more accepted, when the love is gone or something happen they divorce. Instead our grandparents prefered live all their lives hating each other or without love but not divorce.
I don't think is so believable that Steph fuck a guy she just knowed because she is drunk and then say, "Fuck my marriage and my lovely and sweet husband, this guy gave me the best fuck in my life and worth ruin my marriage. And I think is worth it if you do it too Karen." Where is the confused wife? She just sucumbed to the dick, she don't know those guys, there is no way she could fell so atached to him so fast just for one night fucking.

For the way and how fast the story is progresing I think it will be a short VN, because this kind of stories should progress at slow pace, not like if was a race, in a couple of updates it should be completed.
I can't read that many bullshit dude, you need to learn how to debate.
  1. I didn't generalize. That's exactly why I used the term most instead of all. You need to learn how to read properly, you can't put your own words into other people's mouths. I suspect you suffer from ADHD, next time try to read the text more carefully or you'll end up misunderstanding other people thoughts.
  2. "Instead our grandparents prefered live all their lives hating each other or without love but not divorce." Now it is you generalizing, you see? We also have a hypocrite here. By the way, I don't know where you live, but there were happy marriages back in the good old days as well as there were unhappy marriages. Not that now there isn't any happy marriage, but they are very rare. And most seem to be fake marriages, if you get what I mean.
If you put choices in a VN is supposed that they will change the outcome, not force you to one path. In that case you could just delete all the decisions and make it a Kinetic VN, because Choices don't matter.
You're right, I'll give you that.

Ok, you are both right and wrong. At least that's what I think. You're right in the first part, but it is probably possible for women to succumb to big dicks. At least we can easily see them succumb to any man who's capable of giving them a good fuck. And that applies to men either. Men always succumb to hot women. It's just that we are slaves of sex, in some sense. But I don't wanna get into too much detail about it. There are many psychological explanations about why it may be just like this as well as some arguments against it.

That being said, please, don't get offended. I like talking with you guys. I don't wanna get too much aggressive with you, but you have to understand that you tried to put words into my mouth that are not mine.
What I said is just that you people need to abandon that romantic view that you probably have about life and marriage and embrace reality, no matter how harsh it is.
Because truth is harsh, always has been and always will be.
Cheers brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: BUCCO

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I can't read that many bullshit dude, you need to learn how to debate.
  1. I didn't generalize. That's exactly why I used the term most instead of all. You need to learn how to read properly, you can't put your own words into other people's mouths. I suspect you suffer from ADHD, next time try to read the text more carefully or you'll end up misunderstanding other people thoughts.
  2. "Instead our grandparents prefered live all their lives hating each other or without love but not divorce." Now it is you generalizing, you see? We also have a hypocrite here. By the way, I don't know where you live, but there were happy marriages back in the good old days as well as there were unhappy marriages. Not that now there isn't any happy marriage, but they are very rare. And most seem to be fake marriages, if you get what I mean.

You're right, I'll give you that.

Ok, you are both right and wrong. At least that's what I think. You're right in the first part, but it is probably possible for women to succumb to big dicks. At least we can easily see them succumb to any man who's capable of giving them a good fuck. And that applies to men either. Men always succumb to hot women. It's just that we are slaves of sex, in some sense. But I don't wanna get into too much detail about it. There are many psychological explanations about why it may be just like this as well as some arguments against it.

That being said, please, don't get offended. I like talking with you guys. I don't wanna get too much aggressive with you, but you have to understand that you tried to put words into my mouth that are not mine.
What I said is just that you people need to abandon that romantic view that you probably have about life and marriage and embrace reality, no matter how harsh it is.
Because truth is harsh, always has been and always will be.
Cheers brother.
I never was disrespecful with you, I didn't tried to make a diagnosis and you aren't in position to make it, no matter what. With the comments you did you cant say "I don't want to be agresive", when you say I talk bullshit and you make a diagnosis about something that is not of your concern, if I have a "problem" or not. You can agree or disagree with what I say, but if you are disrespectful is imposible be cordial, without that no one can debate.
With that I leave and I not have intention to read your comment, if you do, nor answer to you.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I never was disrespecful with you, I didn't tried to make a diagnosis and you aren't in position to make it, no matter what. With the comments you did you cant say "I don't want to be agresive", when you say I talk bullshit and you make a diagnosis about something that is not of your concern, if I have a "problem" or not. You can agree or disagree with what I say, but if you are disrespectful is imposible be cordial, without that no one can debate.
With that I leave and I not have intention to read your comment, if you do, nor answer to you.
Yeah, you are leaving and ignoring me because you lost the argument. ;)
Jokes aside, you were disrespectful to me because you tried to put words in mouth that were not mine. That's called defamation, in case you didn't know that, and it's a serious felony in my country.

That being said, you're free to do what you want, no need to tell me. I hope you have a great time, see you brother!

Anyway, this game is so hot, does anybody have news from the creator? I mean posts from his patreon...it's been a while now without any useful info....
Can anybody please share something about this very hot game?

Wish the dev the best of luck!

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, you are leaving and ignoring me because you lost the argument. ;)
Jokes aside, you were disrespectful to me because you tried to put words in mouth that were not mine. That's called defamation, in case you didn't know that, and it's a serious felony in my country.

That being said, you're free to do what you want, no need to tell me. I hope you have a great time, see you brother!

Anyway, this game is so hot, does anybody have news from the creator? I mean posts from his patreon...it's been a while now without any useful info....
Can anybody please share something about this very hot game?

Wish the dev the best of luck!
You are delusional, I find the things you say fucking hilarious, you think you're wayyy smarter than you actually are. Have you ever actually even been in a relationship?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
You are delusional, I find the things you say fucking hilarious, you think you're wayyy smarter than you actually are. Have you ever actually even been in a relationship?
When your only way of replying my comment is by switching argument it is very obvious you lost the debate and now trying to climb back up asking me if I've ever been in any relationship.
By the way; yes, I have. I have a solid set of experiences of human relationships of all kind.
And their nature is always the same of an entity who's deceiving others by letting them think it is something different from what actually it really is.

Abandon your romantic view of life and join the crew of pessimism.
If you will, I shall Welcome you to the club.

Bye

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just started playing and, I'm not too impressed. There's potential here, but putting aside the questionable racial issues, the game's renders and continuity are sloppy. I just got to the scene with Steph and Karen on the balcony (I thought it was a balcony) and then Jason and Shawn just appear next to the table. Then, it's suppose to be night, but the scene is clearly set in the day. And how does Karen notice Shawn's "black hands against Steph's white skin" when he's rubbing her leg while she's wearing black pants?

Overall this just feels super sloppy. There's some effort here, but this feels like an alpha release and not something ready for broad release.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I just started playing and, I'm not too impressed. .....Overall this just feels super sloppy. There's some effort here, but this feels like an alpha release and not something ready for broad release.
It's just literally a copy of the literotica story, even most the text is copied. So expectations shouldn't even be high. It's a (fantasy) short (rape) story, but it doesn't work as good in a VN.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's just literally a copy of the literotica story, even most the text is copied. So expectations shouldn't even be high. It's a (fantasy) short (rape) story, but it doesn't work as good in a VN.
Yeah I see that, it's just overall a lazy effort. Even if the Dev started a new, all-original, game I don't think he's shown a great concern for his product.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Yeah I see that, it's just overall a lazy effort. Even if the Dev started a new, all-original, game I don't think he's shown a great concern for his product.
If the literotica story is already hot enough, why not exploiting it and making a good hot game out of it????
I mean, the best games are the ones based on already existent and well done stories! And that applies to all sorts of games, whether it be AAA games, erotic games, fps games, and so on and so on....
That way the developer can concentrate all of his efforts just on making the game excellent in a technical way. And the story won't be of any bother since it is already done, in this case well done.

Now, I don't know how much effort the dev is putting in the making of this game. So I am not trying to say you're wrong; maybe you are. What I wanted to say is that I see many people here complain about the game mainly because it is a rip off of an actual story. Kinda like he's stealing it. But, aren't we all (most of us for sure) "thieves" here???
And I just wanted to point out the great advantages of using erotic stories: they're already hot on their own, Imagine them when made into a video game! INSANE!
And this one here is a very hot story

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
If the literotica story is already hot enough, why not exploiting it and making a good hot game out of it????
I mean, the best games are the ones based on already existent and well done stories! And that applies to all sorts of games, whether it be AAA games, erotic games, fps games, and so on and so on....
That way the developer can concentrate all of his efforts just on making the game excellent in a technical way. And the story won't be of any bother since it is already done, in this case well done.

Now, I don't know how much effort the dev is putting in the making of this game. So I am not trying to say you're wrong; maybe you are. What I wanted to say is that I see many people here complain about the game mainly because it is a rip off of an actual story. Kinda like he's stealing it. But, aren't we all (most of us for sure) "thieves" here???
And I just wanted to point out the great advantages of using erotic stories: they're already hot on their own, Imagine them when made into a video game! INSANE!
And this one here is a very hot story
Frankly, I wish more people would convert more stories from Literotica, there are some really good ones. The problem with many who have, like this one, is there is no creativity, and he never acknowledged the original author he's using the story from. It doesn't take much imagination to implement some choices here and there to spice up scenes/story overall. From what we've seen so far from this game, I have serious doubts this guy will be able to continue the story on his own, now that he has reached the end of what was posted on Lit.
FFS, at LEAST pick a story that is completed if you're going to put in so little effort.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Frankly, I wish more people would convert more stories from Literotica, there are some really good ones. The problem with many who have, like this one, is there is no creativity, and he never acknowledged the original author he's using the story from. It doesn't take much imagination to implement some choices here and there to spice up scenes/story overall. From what we've seen so far from this game, I have serious doubts this guy will be able to continue the story on his own, now that he has reached the end of what was posted on Lit.
FFS, at LEAST pick a story that is completed if you're going to put in so little effort.
Yeah, you're right.
Absolutely right.

I'm relatively new to literotica by the way....if you say there are many hot stories I will definitely give it a go!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, you're right.
Absolutely right.

I'm relatively new to literotica by the way....if you say there are many hot stories I will definitely give it a go!
Try this one out, have the MC be the dude (Reggie) moving in. MUCH better and slightly more believable story.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes