VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Complaining in adult website about race stereotype or racism is like fine someone for high speed in Indianapolis.

It is just adult game, like it or leave it... All this diarrhea around racism etc leave on Facebook and twitter..

let us wank in peace without trying to make our self guilty about it!
You mean the circuit or the city?

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I read a story in literotica and thought I haven't yet played this game, it's looks like the project based on that story.
It's very hot but unfortunately it's a two part story and writter abandoned it after that which could have been a well 7/8 part story of coercion and manipulation.

Hopefully this will gone further than "that" story.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
The literotica story was written in 2018, i doubt that it will ever be finished now....just as this 'game'.
Pissed me off when after making me hot the story turn towards a slut wife and bi/cuck-husband route.
Should have been mostly follow the path of the female friend manipulating the married woman into adultery keeping the husband part at bay like he is busy establishing business bla bla bla.

But it's a bigger crime how the story hasn't reached it's conclusion and he just abandoned it.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Love the idea, love the visuals, but if I ay say the dtory is a bit flat. I would have apreciated to see "her" getting more reluctantly enticed into her new lifestyle. Now that shes allo in I would like her to see getting a full Boss Hotwife and not the victim sub, unless see choose to be to someone, but not too all. Finally she could take full controll of hubby....

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw lots and lots of clipping with clothing and one spot where the DEV didn't make sure the persons arms were far enough away from the characters chest when they had their arms crossed so that it caused the outfit to try to form around the characters arms. Also who the fuck is driving this thing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
There are situations where I've debated about this due to internal monologue of characters or other subtle factors, but this is not one of them. This game needs to have the rape tag. That's not a question, a suggestion, or an argument. There is no debate to be had on this one. When a drunk woman pushes a man away, with any amount of force, and shouts "No! Stop! I don't want to have sex with you! Please don't do this!" and then he sticks his dick in her, that is rape. The rest of the writing for the scene reads like a court transcript of an asshole frat-jock trying to justify his rape. Being physically attracted to someone and wanting to have sex with them are two different things. This is inarguable rape. Give this game the rape tag.

Jan 1, 2021
Not going to lie, I wasn’t a fan of the way this concluded, but that’s not really the fault of the dev when the source story was abandoned.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Not going to lie, I wasn’t a fan of the way this concluded, but that’s not really the fault of the dev when the source story was abandoned.
Yes and no. If I'm a dev and I choose a story that is not my own I should choose one that is finished and not abandoned. And if I choose one that is abandoned than I should see to it that the story is finished with an end in the same quality the rest of the story has. When I do not follow this rules as an dev it's my fault and not the fault of the person wo wrote the story in first place.

Jan 1, 2021
Yes and no. If I'm a dev and I choose a story that is not my own I should choose one that is finished and not abandoned. And if I choose one that is abandoned than I should see to it that the story is finished with an end in the same quality the rest of the story has. When I do not follow this rules as an dev it's my fault and not the fault of the person wo wrote the story in first place.
I give a lot of benefit of the doubt. I would *not* have ended the story the way the dev did. But I’m a writer, not an artist or a coder. And I’ve also experienced project fatigue and been tempted to take an easy way out to finish a project that I just wanted to be done with.

I also suspect this dev’s talents are in their infancy, given the game’s short comings (the characters, attire, and sexual positions didn’t match the story description, the English was a bit broken at times, the game was more of a linear illustration of a story, etc). I’ll forgive a lot of it for the short comings because people have very real limitations… I just wanted more from this and it makes me sigh.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me nothing happened between her and the shitbird now if it would of been her and a black woman I would of been all over that like white rice in a wind storm but since it was the same old same old generically generic shit I made sure the shit bird got nothing and if it was me I would of beat her friends ass.

Guyin Cognito

If the scene happens it happened because you had enough points in the BadWife_Points. Meaning you picked enough choices with him and her to make the scene happen.

I never hit that scene but then I made sure she never did anything with that dude so she pushed him away and left. But if you did too many things with the turd her lust and what not will be too high and the scene will happen.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
For me nothing happened between her and the shitbird now if it would of been her and a black woman I would of been all over that like white rice in a wind storm but since it was the same old same old generically generic shit I made sure the shit bird got nothing and if it was me I would of beat her friends ass.

Guyin Cognito

If the scene happens it happened because you had enough points in the BadWife_Points. Meaning you picked enough choices with him and her to make the scene happen.

I never hit that scene but then I made sure she never did anything with that dude so she pushed him away and left. But if you did too many things with the turd her lust and what not will be too high and the scene will happen.
To be clear, I tried my best in my previous post to not evaluate the quality of the game, or make any moral judgement. I don't begrudge anyone their fetishes in fiction, because it's fiction. There's lots of things I'd do in a game that I would never do in real life, from pursuing the harem route in an AVN to fighting a dragon. I fantasize about fighting monsters all the time, you think I really want to do that? Hell no! So, I'm not here to say games or stories shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want. I'm all for freedom of artistry in fiction. I was merely saying, what is depicted in that scene is a rape. Lots of people don't want to see rape. So, the game really should have the rape tag.

As for an evaluation of the game's design and how I feel about my sense of agency as a player, I'll say this. I usually play games with two clear paths twice, once to check out each path. I'm usually pretty open minded content wise, and I'm an old school completionist. I did that with this game as well. I played through once, intentionally avoiding all the cuck and bad-wife points. Then I played it again and intentionally got ALL the cuck and bad-wife points.

My observation is that, with 2 or 3 very slight exceptions, including the epilogue, the game doesn't really have two paths. What it has is scenes that get cut-short abruptly without offering much as an alternative and certainly nothing genuinely different story wise. It's basically two versions of the exact same series of events, but you only see the full scenes on the cuck path. That's pretty pointless game design wise.

When it comes to the big finish at the end. Let me put it this way, I had her choose to be corrupted and seduced and give in to her desire over and over and over, and at the end, instead of being seduced, she got raped. I do NOT feel like that is what I CHOSE as a player. In as much as I try to embrace the narrative and identify with the protagonist in fiction, I ended up feeling like I was forced to something I didn't want to do. Despite all the choices I made as a player, "my" dialogue as the MC was "No, stop, don't, I don't want to." The action was her trying to get up out of the bed and leave, and he pulled her back down. That was an unpleasant experience.

Stepping back and detaching myself from the story, viewing myself the player and her the character separately, I feel like she resisted me as a player just as much as she resisted the antagonist, which puts me in the position of having set her up to get raped without meaning to. I'm not okay with that either. That felt REALLY uncomfortable. Being seduced and cheating is a totally different scenario from being raped. That wasn't what I was expecting. That wasn't what I wanted. It was not at all clear to me that that was where I was headed.

This is not a new or original story. This is a story that has been told countless times. It's basically every John Persons comic. The whole thing is constructed by stringing together a series of well known tropes and character archetypes. When you use tropes that way, it communicates something to the audience. It creates an expectation: that she will inevitably be dissatisfied with her husband, be seduced by the stronger male, and choose to abandon her virtue in favor of sex. Now, a really clever writer might intentionally set up an audience that way, to surprise them by subverting those tropes in the end. This was not a clever writer, and "Surprise! You're being raped!" is not a fun or clever twist to spring on an unsuspecting audience. It's just kinda fucked up.

Reactions: Gudil and stahalle

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
While wearing a miniskirt over yoga pants might have been a fashion thing back in the 90's, I don't think Karen is wearing one under hers. Did the dev even bother to read this script when he ripped it off from whatever story site as he slapped together his renders?

View attachment 1287567
No he didn't. That's why this game is officially finished. He made a half assed effort when he had a story to rip off, doubt he's gonna start making the extra effort to continue writing it. But it's still fun watching the clueless idiots that aren't smart enough to actually read these threads beg for the next release when those of us that actually pay attention know it's gonna be slapped with an abandoned tag soon enough.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I read a story in literotica and thought I haven't yet played this game, it's looks like the project based on that story.
It's very hot but unfortunately it's a two part story and writter abandoned it after that which could have been a well 7/8 part story of coercion and manipulation.

Hopefully this will gone further than "that" story.
You JUST now noticed that, even though it's been stated in this thread multiple time, including links to the actual story it was ripped from? Just to be clear, I'm not kink shaming, I'm failure to pay attention shaming. XD

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
....But it's still fun watching the clueless idiots that aren't smart enough to actually read these threads beg for the next release when those of us that actually pay attention know it's gonna be slapped with an abandoned tag soon enough.
Don't know if abandoned - it's a shitty and rushed end, but the game has an end. I think it will get the 'completed' tag if it is not an automatic script that tags the game thread because of no changes to the first posting.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes