VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
I just try to be honest in my opinion

Night club looks like a bar
In the night club no any other npc - even black/dark human shape may do more atmospheric scene - but no empty place
Too much narration and not much dialogue between characters
During conversation between characters still sex sound play in background
Blond girl with yellow eyes ?
Steph looks more like druged slut that a nice girl which do not match to Karen
and... yes game looks like was made by person who spend too much on blacked website - Yes all white man have small and black have hudge :/ Tipical Blacked point of view
No music

Dont know what to think about this game. Is in earley stage so... we will see. But at the moment not my cup of tee - kind of game where white raw meat is driled by black shafts

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: jessica 1222
He urgently needs to fix the neighbor's sex.
There is a time when Mc and his wife are out of the distant apartment and the sound of the neighbor's sex continues to echo in the game as if they were carrying a portable television and the soun (n)

WhatsGood420

Apr 17, 2018
loved it so far, the sex needs to not be so much about moaning and more just the bed creaking and thudding into the wall. clapping her pussy when they open the door. the sound let down the sex the most. more options that actually did something other than just show a new sex scene would be awesome. Maybe let you name the main characters? Despite all this though this is a great pre version 1 of a game and I love the direction it's heading

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Moving to The Wrong Neighborhood [v0.6] [jessica 1222]
Compressed Android Port (44MB): - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
Moving to The Wrong Neighborhood [v0.6] [jessica 1222]
Compressed Android Port (44MB): - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Thank you so much

• Hey there
Reactions: Freshman22 and hngg

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Didn't like it.

Eric is barely in the game, most scenes and interactions are from Karen POV so is more about cheating than cuckold so far.

The game has a Cuck score for Eric(husband) and a Cheating score for Karen(wife). I guess Eric will become more willing to be cucked if his score goes up and Karen more willing to cheat but so far
neither score matter for anything, at best if you try keep Karen faithful you don't get to see a few scenes of her fantasy with black guys, but there is no change in dialog. The characters don't even mention prior scenes so your choices don't really matter in the long run. I guess this game is way too incomplete to get any feeling from it, personally this alone is a reason to not play it.

The black guys *sight*, ah the black guys. Well, the black guys in this game are drug dealers who act like animals because they are black. They also have infinite stamina for sex and turn any woman into a BBC slut just by being nearby, at least their model isn't stuck in the "I'm gonna rape you" face as some other games do.
To be fair, the game is called "Moving in the wrong neighborhood" so the guys living there must be up to something already although other games has shade people being way more realistic with their shadeness like Sergey from Anna Exciting Affection and black people behaving like people as Mark does in Angelica temptation.

For a slow burn game as this one appear to be intended I don't think it is interesting. Other cuck games as the ones I mentioned are far better in this regard

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I think it has to grow. Hope there will be updates for this game, because it's a bit strange to make a game from an unfinished story

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Is this still updated? Or is there any work going on? Can't really tell from the patreon page

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
AEA began with a good story. Now it's a 2 or 3 times a day bang with god nows who's in het neighbourhood. Bit oeoeoe she's so sad for her boyfriend?!?

As for this game. Because the original story isnt even finished and this dev, if the xhentai is his only source, makes two updates a year. I doubt we see this updated (soon).
But he, who knows he surprises me....

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
After all of the NTR of Big Brother, finally Eric is going to be in the receiving end.
now I have to make him the biggest cuck I can. I was very much against him as a character in the game to the extent he could be. Though if you played properly he was promptly removed and didn't get to do shit. Which made him not so insufferable.

Reactions: uranos
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->