Mr.Dots New Game, Sunshine Love Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
SL has a wide range of female characters, but lacks a D or Melody. There is not young hottie that could be a playboy playmate.
IMO besides the excellent writing and story development that is one of the elements what separates Mr.Dots VNs from others.
i disagree i think the main female lead is pretty hot and is a bit better proportioned compared to D and thicker than Melody. i can’t wait for March. hope there’s a shower scene or two so we can see what she looks like underneath

Reactions: Rythan25

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
So far all the Female Characters looks pretty generic. I like them as young as possible so right now only the Asian Girl looks interesting.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
...is a bit better proportioned compared to D and thicker than Melody.
Which was my point.
Eye of the beholder taken into account, I was just asserting there is no girl who is the classic image of the playboy playmate. Neither DMD or Melody without the central girls looking as they do would have achieved the popularity they have, even with the same high quality of writing, intricate plots and exceptional graphics.
This may be because unlike DMD or Melody the new VN isn't focused on a central girl, so there is no single outstanding girl.
IMO this is a character void in the new VN.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
The lead chick looks a lot like Melody but with bigger tits and ass. It'd be nice to have a little variety from one game to another.

Reactions: Rythan25

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Pretty good female cast so far.

View attachment 533788 View attachment 533789
View attachment 533790 View attachment 533791

Pretty decent variety too. Got a couple petite girls, a MILF and a mid-size girl. Wonder who will be next, I assume it'll be another MILF. Supposed to be a couple of them I think.
Sorry, where did you see MILF here? You mean a young lady in a red dress that is a little over 20? (Yes, I know she is the landlady of the protagonist)
Mr. Dots can't do MILFs. Absolutely can not. She looks younger than Anna from Big Brother.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I liked the previous Yuki hair better, it was "cute" which suited her IMO.

Now, this new girl Victoria is the best one so far. She is hot and looks her age, gonna need to go to that food truck on a daily basis.
I agree. The short bob is cuter.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
SL Development Update 7 – New Character Unveiled Today!

Hello to all our fans and supporters!

Today we are unveiling the seventh character that will be a regular in our forthcoming release for Sunshine Love.
As we have mentioned previously, there will be a variety of different female characters that will feature throughout this new VN.

Therefore, it gives us a better chance of providing a character that might be suited more to your specific tastes, interests, desires, etc.

We also mentioned in our previous posts that we will reveal a new character each week, up until just before the first version of Sunshine Love is released.

About our new character
We’re pretty sure that the character in the previews below will look familiar to most of you already.
This new character is known as Kristina, and she will help with the running of the hotel.
She’s eighteen years of age, in her first year of studying interior design at college, and she is in charge of the overall beauty and style of the hotel.

Kristina is very outgoing, she likes to take risks and is always looking for some kind of adventure in her life.
She also has two older sisters.

Maybe she is the kind of girl that interests you?

*You will be able to rename Kristina when she appears in the game.

You will get to learn more about her character during the game, what her strengths and weaknesses are, and how she could aid or maybe even hinder your chances of bringing more business to the hotel.

Hairstyle Issue. We need your help!

As you will see below, there are a few different hairstyles that we have as options for Kristina.
We had some trouble is deciding which one we should go with so what we would like you to do, is to vote for which design you like the best in our poll!

The style with the most votes will be the design that we will go with in the game for the Kristina character.
So get voting! The poll will be open for seven days before it closes.

NOTE: If you choose the “Ponytail Look” and it wins, then Kristina will become D’s doppelgänger. If one of the other two designs wins, then she will be a different character altogether ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VOTE HERE:

Feedback

So anyways, please leave us your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism about our new character previews, or anything to do with the new game, in the comments section below.

SL v0.1 will be released in late-March, with an exact release date to be posted up soon.

Be sure to check back with us next week for our eight character preview, as well as more details about the release of Sunshine Love!

As mentioned recently, we are currently working on the next update for DMD, with v25 being released here on our Subscribestar page, on Saturday, February 29th.

We’ll check back again with you next week.

Have a great day!

Mrdots.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
SL Development Update 7 – New Character Unveiled Today!

Hello to all our fans and supporters!

Today we are unveiling the seventh character that will be a regular in our forthcoming release for Sunshine Love.
As we have mentioned previously, there will be a variety of different female characters that will feature throughout this new VN.

Therefore, it gives us a better chance of providing a character that might be suited more to your specific tastes, interests, desires, etc.

We also mentioned in our previous posts that we will reveal a new character each week, up until just before the first version of Sunshine Love is released.

About our new character
We’re pretty sure that the character in the previews below will look familiar to most of you already.
This new character is known as Kristina, and she will help with the running of the hotel.
She’s eighteen years of age, in her first year of studying interior design at college, and she is in charge of the overall beauty and style of the hotel.

Kristina is very outgoing, she likes to take risks and is always looking for some kind of adventure in her life.
She also has two older sisters.

Maybe she is the kind of girl that interests you?

*You will be able to rename Kristina when she appears in the game.

You will get to learn more about her character during the game, what her strengths and weaknesses are, and how she could aid or maybe even hinder your chances of bringing more business to the hotel.

As you will see below, there are a few different hairstyles that we have as options for Kristina.
We had some trouble is deciding which one we should go with so what we would like you to do, is to vote for which design you like the best in our poll!

The style with the most votes will be the design that we will go with in the game for the Kristina character.

NOTE: If you choose the “Ponytail Look” and it wins, then Kristina will become D’s doppelgänger. If one of the other two designs wins, then she will be a different character altogether ;)
VOTE HERE:

Feedback

So anyways, please leave us your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism about our new character previews, or anything to do with the new game, in the comments section below.

SL v0.1 will be released in late-March, with an exact release date to be posted up soon.

Be sure to check back with us next week for our eight character preview, as well as more details about the release of Sunshine Love!

As mentioned recently, we are currently working on the next update for DMD, with v25 being released here on our Subscribestar page, on Saturday, February 29th.

We’ll check back again with you next week.

Have a great day!

Mrdots.
Wow! That's a really great looking character. Most certainly my type. :)

I prefer the ponytail. D's Doppelganger gets my vote!

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019

VOTE HERE:

Have a great day!

Mrdots.
My vote is either for Option A: Ponytail and/or Option C: Pigtails

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
In order of preference 1, 3, 2 or A, C, B, as you wish. Besides that I think something is wrong with her face, she looks like a sub-par version of D, I don't know. Maybe dumber or her parents were related. Anyways, I'd rather have a face that look completely different than D than something that kinda looks like it but not as pretty. Just my opinion.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wow! First character I really like! And to be clear, there is only one hair option for her, if your mental health is not questionable ;) , option A. B doesn't fit her in any way, and C is really a little girl look. So A. Close the poll, everything is discussed. Thx. o_O ;) :ROFLMAO: :geek: :p

D 2020 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

561485_kris_01_out03.jpg

Edit: Wow, 50% of MrDots supporters are mentally deranged ... :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Edit 2: Is it just me or is she a merger of Mel and D? I see both of them in her design. Nevertheless, I am with team Melodee, aeh, mean Kristina! The more I look at her the more I like this girl :) (maybe green eyes would give her some more RRRRRRR...?!)

melodee.JPG

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hair option A makes sense the most sense. SL is supposed to be set in a time after DMD, D is a famous model (or at least locally famous) and young blonde girls would copier her style. D's doppelganger would have her same hair style.

Status
Not open for further replies.