Not open for further replies.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
that is bullshit

it is only like that when the dev is making it like that and Mr.Dot never makes games like that Period!

and who says Men can not be "sluts" when fucking around???
when they do that they will called "Man whore" :cool:

and the typical dickhead comment here is "Men fuck, women get fucked" :rolleyes:
so woman are only there to get fucked yes????
i think you should respect the Female gender a bit more (n)
The fact is most women can get laid much easier than most men.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Again, like DMD and Melody, I end up super attracted to the milf side characters, but not the FMC. Feelsbadbro

Reactions: Rythan25

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Our plans for February and the Future of Our First Game!

Greetings to all our supporters all around the world.

Today we would like to share with you details about our plans for February, plans for our new game, as well as our first game.

February will be used to work on the next installment of DMD (v25), which will be released on Saturday, February 29th.

We know that many of our supporters have been eagerly awaiting the next part of the story, which is why we decided to release it before the very first version of Sunshine Love drops in late-March.

Speaking of SL, we have spent the past five weeks (from just after Christmas Day) working on scripts, renders, coding and testing out our new visual novel, to make sure it’s as great as we can possibly make it before next month's release.

After DMD v25 is out, then we will go back to working on SL in March and we will continue to drop some more previews of the characters that will feature in the game.

If you aren’t aware by now, we will be running both games one month on, one month off.

In other words, we will spend one month working on and releasing DMD, and the next month we will work on and release Sunshine Love.

That means updates of DMD will be released more frequently than when we were working on Melody (Previously, DMD updates were being released every three months).

There are also some important changes that my team and I have decided to make for DMD.

I know we’ve said pretty recently that our first visual novel would be wrapped up and completed by the end of the year.

However, due to how much of the story we still have to tell, and given the limited number of releases that we would have had between now and the end of 2020, we know that deep down we would be rushing the endings if we were to conclude our long-running story.

So after much discussion, there will now be a fourth chapter of DMD!

Chapter 3, which we are currently working on, will now end shortly after the frequently mentioned modeling competition that our lovely D will be competing in. We want the fourth chapter to be focused on D's rise to fame, sort of in a way like we did with Melody.

Having a fourth chapter will allow us to focus more on characters that are very close to you and D, such as Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena in Ch.3, rather than the male or minor characters within the story. A lot of you are fans of Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena and we feel they deserve more screen time in the game.

We'll also dedicate one (and maybe two) update this year to do a CH.2 and 3 revision and fix the things that are wrong, the scenes that need better buildup, the achievements for CH.2 and 3, etc. Things you've been asking and reporting since CH.2 ended. We want to make the overall game as best as we can even if we have to stop working on the story for a short time.

For those of you who haven’t played our first game, or if you have no idea where it is being hosted, we post up our DMD announcements, previews and game updates on my Subscribestar page. So you can also (or alternatively) support us on our secondary platform.

You can get the latest version of DMD at this link:
The content for DMD, as well as our new game Sunshine Love has less restrictions than what Patreon allows in terms of content shown if that is something that interests you (totally optional).

We currently have the third-highest supporter base on SS, with our numbers continuing to grow by the day.

A big thank you to everyone who has supported us on our other platform.

Disclaimer: Please note, that if you do decide to support us on SubscribeStar, Paypal is NOT supported on SS.
Therefore, you won't be able to subscribe if you use Paypal and you would have to stay on Patreon to support us. Either way, thanks so much for your continuing support!

That’s it for now guys and girls, we will be in touch again with you all very soon.
Take care,
Mrdots

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Some people win the genetic lottery and the mom is one of them, that or she has asian in her...........genes I mean.

Reactions: Rythan25

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm getting excited after seeing the hotties that will be in the game so far!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
SL Development Update 6 – New Character Unveiled Today!

Hello to all our fans and supporters!

Today we are unveiling the sixth character that will be a regular in our forthcoming release for Sunshine Love.

We have also posted up some new renders of Yuki: the new character we unveiled last week.

A fair percentage of you preferred a different hairstyle (as opposed to the bob-style we gave her), and we have responded to that request. So here it is:
1580777245010.png

So let us know in the comments section below if this new style is more to your liking, or if you prefer the original choice.

As we have mentioned previously, there will be a variety of different female characters that will feature throughout this new VN.

Therefore, it gives us a better chance of providing a character that might be suited more to your specific tastes, interests, desires, etc.

We also mentioned in our previous posts that we will reveal a new character each week, up until just before the first version of Sunshine Love is released.

About our new character The character in the previews below is “Victoria” (or “Vicky” if she respects you).

She’s in her late-20’s, she’s an experienced chef, and she runs her own food truck business in town. Her father is also a semi-famous chef that has his own restaurant in Sunshine Bay.

You will get to learn more about her character very early on in the game, what her strengths and weaknesses are, and how she could aid or maybe even hinder your chances of bringing more business to the hotel.

*You won’t be able to rename Victoria when she appears in the game.

So anyways, please leave us your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism about our new character previews, or anything to do with the new game, in the comments section below.

SL v0.1 will be released in late-March, with an exact release date to be posted up soon.

Be sure to check back with us next week for our seventh character preview, as well as more details about the release of Sunshine Love!

As mentioned in our post late last week, we are currently working on the next update for DMD, with v25 being released on Saturday, February 29th. We’ll check back again with you next week.

Have a great day!

Mrdots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Prefer the new hairstyle - original looked a bit like that fashion designer from The Incredibles:
dfsfsd.jpg
Vicky looks good. And if we're still on Renpy I'll call her whatever I like, thanks muchly :)

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I can hardly wait for this game. Mr Dots makes the best harem, incest games and his characters are amazing. I've always loved the stories of his games. I feel like Melody ended to fast but with DMD still going at least I was something until SL is released in March. Keep up the amazing work.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
SL has a wide range of female characters, but lacks a D or Melody. There is not young hottie that could be a playboy playmate.
IMO besides the excellent writing and story development that is one of the elements what separates Mr.Dots VNs from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.