• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Mr.Dots New Game, Sunshine Love Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
*checks MrDots website and Patreon*
nope. there's supposed to be one, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

Unlocked

Hello to all our fans and supporters!
Today we are unveiling the fifth character that will be a regular in our forthcoming release for Sunshine Love.
As we have mentioned previously, there will be a variety of different female characters that will feature throughout this new VN.
Therefore, it gives us a better chance of providing a character that might be suited more to your specific tastes, interests, desires, etc
We also mentioned in our previous posts that we will reveal a new character each week, up until just before the first version of Sunshine Love is released.
About our new character
The character in the previews below is “Yuki”. She just turned eighteen years old recently and is very intelligent for her age.
She’s in her first year of college and she’s also great with computers and electronics in general. Yuki from time to time stops by at the hotel to help out where she can.
You will get to learn more about her character very early on in the game, what her strengths and weaknesses are, and how she could aid or maybe even hinder your chances of bringing more business to the hotel.

Full image:

Full image:

Full image:

Full image:

About your recent donations
As most of you are well aware of by now, we have been raising money for Wildlife Victoria in Australia.
Your very kind donations to the Victorian bush fire appeal will be distributed to wildlife shelters and carers, to help rebuild enclosures and equipment that they have lost in the recent Australian bush fires.
In return for your donation ($5+), we will provide you with a download link and a zip file that contains pictures of the character from our first game, and some of Melody as well. The set has a very Australian theme to it. ;)
You can view our donation page to Wildlife Victoria here:
Please feel free to share this link with anyone you know who would like to donate to this great cause.
Late last week, we surpassed $1,500 in donations from you, our amazing supporters!
We've had over 250 people donate to the cause so far, with three fans generously donating $50 each!
We are now waiting on Gumroad to pay out the raised funds so we can transfer all the money to Wildlife Victoria.
That should happen any day now.
Feedback
So anyways, please leave us your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism about our new character previews, or anything to do with the new game, in the comments section below.
Thanks to all you guys (and girls) that have posted up messages and suggestions on our various pages over the past few weeks.
We’re still going through them all, and we’ll do our very best to include these ideas into this new VN wherever we can.
And if we don’t, then we will consider them for our other current game or any VN’s that we create in the future ;)
SL v0.1 will be released in late-March, with an exact release date to be posted up soon.
Be sure to check back with us next week for our sixth character preview, as well as more details about the release of Sunshine Love!
Have a great day!
Mrdots.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Unlocked

Hello to all our fans and supporters!
Today we are unveiling the fifth character that will be a regular in our forthcoming release for Sunshine Love.
As we have mentioned previously, there will be a variety of different female characters that will feature throughout this new VN.
Therefore, it gives us a better chance of providing a character that might be suited more to your specific tastes, interests, desires, etc
We also mentioned in our previous posts that we will reveal a new character each week, up until just before the first version of Sunshine Love is released.
About our new character
The character in the previews below is “Yuki”. She just turned eighteen years old recently and is very intelligent for her age.
She’s in her first year of college and she’s also great with computers and electronics in general. Yuki from time to time stops by at the hotel to help out where she can.
You will get to learn more about her character very early on in the game, what her strengths and weaknesses are, and how she could aid or maybe even hinder your chances of bringing more business to the hotel.

Full image:

Full image:

Full image:

Full image:
About your recent donations
As most of you are well aware of by now, we have been raising money for Wildlife Victoria in Australia.
Your very kind donations to the Victorian bush fire appeal will be distributed to wildlife shelters and carers, to help rebuild enclosures and equipment that they have lost in the recent Australian bush fires.
In return for your donation ($5+), we will provide you with a download link and a zip file that contains pictures of the character from our first game, and some of Melody as well. The set has a very Australian theme to it. ;)
You can view our donation page to Wildlife Victoria here:
Please feel free to share this link with anyone you know who would like to donate to this great cause.
Late last week, we surpassed $1,500 in donations from you, our amazing supporters!
We've had over 250 people donate to the cause so far, with three fans generously donating $50 each!
We are now waiting on Gumroad to pay out the raised funds so we can transfer all the money to Wildlife Victoria.
That should happen any day now.
Feedback
So anyways, please leave us your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism about our new character previews, or anything to do with the new game, in the comments section below.
Thanks to all you guys (and girls) that have posted up messages and suggestions on our various pages over the past few weeks.
We’re still going through them all, and we’ll do our very best to include these ideas into this new VN wherever we can.
And if we don’t, then we will consider them for our other current game or any VN’s that we create in the future ;)
SL v0.1 will be released in late-March, with an exact release date to be posted up soon.
Be sure to check back with us next week for our sixth character preview, as well as more details about the release of Sunshine Love!
Have a great day!
Mrdots.
Thanks for posting!

Is it only me or does anyone else have some "loli-vibes" (nothing bad about it)?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
well she did just turn 18, but yes super loli-vibes and petite frame by the looks of it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not crazy about the short hair, but overall she looks cute.
At least she's one of the few Asian girls not in that weird schoolgirl sailor outfit.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I like Lolis but not Asians. But could be worse, so far the most likeable character :oops:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Not a fan of Asian girls in games but my God if she is cute... :love:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It looks like Mr Dots is going with older main characters instead of the younger looking D and Melody. Let's hope it isn't as generic and boring as it initially looks. The 'sister' looks pretty enough, but she doesn't grab my interest like D does.

Also, I can see confusion is going to happen when people refer to this as SL, which is normally used to refer to Sisterly Lust.
As far as I'm concerned, SL refers to Second Life :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
i agree but i never saw games like that with a female MC so you never know if you do not try.
every game with a female MC by now had always the tags corruption,mindcontrol,slut,prostitution,drug use and so on in it in short everything that makes the Female MC a whore.
but Mr.Dot games has never these tags in it so i think that will just be the same with a Female MC.
Steinchen, the problem is that if a female MC fucks around like a male MC, that female will be, by definition, considered a slut and then the slut tag will have to be added. I'm aware of the impact of "Sex and the City" upon a certain generation of females but reality is not as presented there.. Men and women should be equal on all levels! Except this one: sex. For the simple reason that men and women are not the same when it comes to sex. Anatomically not, Physiologically not, Psychologically not... Men fuck, women get fucked. Period! That's nature! "Sex and the City" can't change that :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Well it's hard to tell what the game will be about from a few images and a brief story outline.
I'm willing to give the Mr.Dots' team the benefit of the doubt, but I hope this is not another cookie cutter brother sister story. One of the strengths of DMD and to some Melody was the immersion in the story. The MC POV gives players a way into the story, watching a brother and sister lacks such a vehicle.
That for me there is nothing outstandingly attractive about the female, actually just the opposite. IMO all they had to do was take D and make her taller and look more like a more mature female i.e. Lewd Island and give her new hair.
Yes, I agree the avatar from Lewd Island (which is in fact D with an ugly face) and put D's head on it plus make her a little taller and don't pump the tits again.. But maybe Mr.Dots wanted to avoid the female MC looking exactly like D because, most probably in my opinion, we will also see D in this game at some time :)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
ok sorry my english is bad

the first girl we saw its the cousin of MC

second is the lil sis of mc? and the milf is the aunt?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Steinchen, the problem is that if a female MC fucks around like a male MC, that female will be, by definition, considered a slut and then the slut tag will have to be added. I'm aware of the impact of "Sex and the City" upon a certain generation of females but reality is not as presented there.. Men and women should be equal on all levels! Except this one: sex. For the simple reason that men and women are not the same when it comes to sex. Anatomically not, Physiologically not, Psychologically not... Men fuck, women get fucked. Period! That's nature! "Sex and the City" can't change that :)
that is bullshit

it is only like that when the dev is making it like that and Mr.Dot never makes games like that Period!

and who says Men can not be "sluts" when fucking around???
when they do that they will called "Man whore" :cool:

and the typical dickhead comment here is "Men fuck, women get fucked" :rolleyes:
so woman are only there to get fucked yes????
i think you should respect the Female gender a bit more (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.