• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Mr. Sinner [v0.7] [PurpleBlaze]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

bigbi64@

Feb 25, 2023
Personally, I think it's too bad that there are so many games where everything revolves around rape (but I understand that others like it). There are however so many other kinks to develop to make stories interesting... And please, make an effort on the translation for the next version, English is difficult to read at times and doesn't serve the story

DrMindzy

Mar 3, 2023
View attachment 2412019

Overview:
The main character’s past was connected with crime, but after getting out of prison, Jason (the default name) tries to lead a quiet life.
He has his own company, which he heads, but one day everything changes…
There are new people, new problems that need to be solved.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-23
Release Date: 2023-02-23
Developer: PurpleBlaze -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 2412020 View attachment 2412021 View attachment 2412022 View attachment 2412023 View attachment 2412048 View attachment 2412053 View attachment 2412055 View attachment 2412097 View attachment 2412098
Is derealization abandoned? It's honestly my favorite vn so far

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
hahaha, this vn is funny, his father is Keanu Reeves, who plays John Wick. Only problem he got killed this time.

Probably a cheap copy.

Or it means that his father could be alive, he just faked his dead and for his wife and children to be safe. Having seen this game, it would probably mean a 3 some or more with his mother and his father maybe add kane too... The more the merrier?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MrSinner-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Mr. Sinner [v0.2] [PurpleBlaze] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,65 GB / 228 MB - MrSinner-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,61 GB / 193 MB - MrSinner-0.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,8% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

compress pls thx

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
We would like to remind you that our game is a DEMO version and is free for review. While there is no opportunity to perfectly make a translation, we are now working on a new version of the translation and future episodes. Thank you for your activity! Official Account -PurpleBlaze
I know the critique was heavy at first, but please stick around. It's always good when Dev's interact with the community here in some way. Good luck on your new update!

Nov 11, 2021
Solid storyline premise, needs some finer English tweaking so the dialogue doesn't come off stilted or confusing. Perhaps a title change like: Sins of the Past or Sinnerman would be more an interesting hook. Love the models and action overall. That sleep sex stuff is a bit creeper though. Again, just a layman's opinion. I am enjoying it a whole and look forward to seeing its future encounters.

Reactions: Tastyslatt

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
i think he need some english proof readers for the game... would be nice to be able to play it without getting a brain bleed from the text.. otherwise i think its a good game

Reactions: Tastyslatt

Tastyslatt

May 15, 2023
hahaha, this vn is funny, his father is Keanu Reeves, who plays John Wick. Only problem he got killed this time.

Probably a cheap copy.

Or it means that his father could be alive, he just faked his dead and for his wife and children to be safe. Having seen this game, it would probably mean a 3 some or more with his mother and his father maybe add kane too... The more the merrier?
I'd like to see his father in the future.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
If you value choices, or like for your choices to have some impact, and you don't like sharing women with other dudes, this game ain't for you. Deleted this shit so quick lmao. By the way, add the correct tags, sharing is one of them.
Well if what you are saying is true, then thanks for this valuable information that the dev should ADD to the dev notes or PLANNED TAGS or in the TAGS, so people like me would know, and can avoid before downloading a game and getting hit with untagged content.

Just saved me wasting my time, and this goes directly to ignore.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you value choices, or like for your choices to have some impact, and you don't like sharing women with other dudes, this game ain't for you. Deleted this shit so quick lmao. By the way, add the correct tags, sharing is one of them.
Well if what you are saying is true, then thanks for this valuable information that the dev should ADD to the dev notes or PLANNED TAGS or in the TAGS, so people like me would know, and can avoid before downloading a game and getting hit with untagged content.

Just saved me wasting my time.
So, it's a kinetic novel with sharing. Complete and total nope for me. I wish the dev well.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
seems to me the premises of the game is like a game of spy where some missions ,your teammates [women]need to persuade some villains so ofc will be some sex content with other dicks that are not the mc ,and after all this is a kinetic novel for what i understand and from what the dev itself comment in one of his post here,so ,ntr i dont know ,depends how dev implemnted that,can be netorase or can be netorare or even a little of netori when our mc fuck another guy chik,but i can understand the no no from ppl ,there arent tags yet and nothing in de dev notes so ,i wish the dev will be more transparent about this.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Fucking hell.... Looked somewhat ok when I played the v0.2, no hints of what was to come out of left field at all, and came back to it now at v0.5 and it went forced sharing. I get that it's a kinetic novel, but god damn, what a way to fuck over a game**. There could've been a path split instead of forced content. Same with the fucking foot fetish too. Glad I had low expectations for this anyways. Not that the forced kinks is the only problem with this game though, as the writing itself is not all that good either, tolerable at best to be honest.

**:For about half the audience/playerbase if I where to guess.

Edit 1:Minor edit for clarification

Edit 2: We should really get a tag for sharing in the tags list imo. Both for those who want it and those who do not. And there is a big difference between NTR and Sharing. And also between Sharing and Swinging, although Swinging is alot closer to Sharing than NTR ever will be, and is thus far the closes tag on the list that fits.

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Fucking hell.... Looked somewhat ok when I played the v0.2, no hints of what was to come out of left field at all, and came back to it now at v0.5 and it went forced sharing. I get that it's a kinetic novel, but god damn, what a way to fuck over a game**. There could've been a path split instead of forced content. Same with the fucking foot fetish too. Glad I had low expectations for this anyways. Not that the forced kinks is the only problem with this game though, as the writing itself is not all that good either, tolerable at best to be honest.

**:For about half the audience/playerbase if I where to guess.

Edit 1:Minor edit for clarification

Edit 2: We should really get a tag for sharing in the tags list imo. Both for those who want it and those who do not. And there is a big difference between NTR and Sharing. And also between Sharing and Swinging, although Swinging is alot closer to Sharing than NTR ever will be, and is thus far the closes tag on the list that fits.
well yeah the diference is nptorious between netorare and netorase,and even more with netori so i wish all devs use the specified tags even if is for the story plot

Reactions: brybry1311
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes