VN Ren'Py Mr. Sinner [v0.7] [PurpleBlaze]

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Notes
Hi!
In our game, you observe the story, not create it.
We believe that our characters should have their own opinions;
they will make their own serious decisions.
So some fetishes are mandatory, but either way you can,
with a couple of mouse clicks, skip all that.
The second point is that some people would like us to show
every interaction in our game, which would add a lot of water,
a lot of uninteresting moments.
We don't pour a lot of water into our game!
We show one person's life, in which there is always something going on.
Thank you, best regards, PurpleBlaze.
Does this dev actually believe that his own created characters has a freewill like a real person? or is this a matter of translation issue? :KEK:

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Mr. Sinner [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 439Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey man, my phone detected evo-gen at this apk file

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
English needs work. Plus the game lost me the moment mon touched another guy. I know it's got swinging tag and open relationship but lost Me on that. After all you do for her and probably even more in the future it should be a harem not swinging game lol but not my game so good luck to dev but I will find something else to play today.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Image1.png

WTF is wrong with all the DEVS/Writers? why always the same fucking background?
how the fuck can devs hate so much dads? issues much?
I mean, they can put him in jail. or divorced or let him take a long work-trip somewhere. be fucking creative. its not fun anymore, its just annoying.

(also, people that immerse themselves into the MC, as we know a lot of u do, do u really enjoy your father dead?)

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
View attachment 2676681

WTF is wrong with all the DEVS/Writers? why always the same fucking background?
how the fuck can devs hate so much dads? issues much?
I mean, they can put him in jail. or divorced or let him take a long work-trip somewhere. be fucking creative. its not fun anymore, its just annoying.

(also, people that immerse themselves into the MC, as we know a lot of u do, do u really enjoy your father dead?)
Okay a new version:

"I lived with my younger sister and my mother, my father ran away when my mother was pregnant with me."

How this should work with his younger sister, is a question for another day...

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. at least something different.
dad run away when my sister was 2 year old, he didnt like the family life, children are a lot of work and he felt his life was miserable, he wanted to live and have fun and run away. or he got a new job in another country but decided to divorce to start fresh. theres thousands of ways to put dad away.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ah. after I continue the story a bit I think a better solution for father is:
- he was a scumbag and a criminal, killed a police when trying to escape a heist. got jail for life. now he is in prison, mom decided to cut all ties to him.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
PurpleBlaze

First and foremost thank you for the update. I hadn't played your V/KN before but anytime someone continues to develop their game is always greatly appreciated. I suspect that you've spent time addressing the complaints about the english, because what's here is far from the worst that can be found in many other VNs. Attractive LIs. Decent quality visuals. Writing could use some help, but again there are many other VNs on this site whose writing is weaker. So not a bad effort that shows promise to (based on earlier comments) get better.

What follows is intended as constructive criticism. As always this is your creation and I 100% support your absolute right to tell the story you intend in the fashion you intend.

You have and will continue to get very strong pushback against unavoidable "sharing" which, despite technical differences, may as well be NTR. The MC should have the option to say no to sharing any LI and the player should have the option to avoid seeing it. PERIOD. This is particularly true in the case of Monica.

Monica confesses to the MC that she is in love with him, and that is why she so very much wants an intimate relationship with him. This expression of love and desire, beyond the physical, is independent of her willingness for the MC to be with other women. The MC also expresses he love for her. Not his desire to have her as a fuck buddy, rather that he cares for her in an emotional way.

You, the developer, offer players no option to restrict or modify if she'll be sharing or the conditions surrounding her sharing. While there will always be "the no for of any NTR" crowd, you'd get a lot less pushback if you allowed the player some measure of control over just how that works.

No matter which characters are involved LIs, side girls, or female characters who are unavailable, I have NO desire to see them having sex with other characters.

For now, I look forward to where you take this story. Thank you for your hard work.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting.

PurpleBlaze

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2021
Thank you for the nice words! In a future update it will be possible to abandon the ntr content, also there will be a lot of new features. Follow our Twitter, there are always news about the game.
Regards, PurpleBlaze.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mr. Sinner [v0.7] [PurpleBlaze]

COMPRESSED:

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but will add a sperate download.

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Incest Patch:

- - -

NOTE: Incest patch is "canon".

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thank you for the nice words! In a future update it will be possible to abandon the ntr content, also there will be a lot of new features. Follow our Twitter, there are always news about the game.
Regards, PurpleBlaze.
what does abandon the ntr content mean exactly are you planning to add choices that prevent the ntr/sharing from happening within he story. Are you only planning to make it skipable meaning it will always happen but theres a choice to not view it.Hope the first option as just skipping a scene is useless

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok so sharing is officially able to be turned off anyone able to say if it still happens and you just dont see it or if it straight up does not happen?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ok so sharing is officially able to be turned off anyone able to say if it still happens and you just dont see it or if it straight up does not happen?
I just finished it when you turn sharing of it does not happend, there is still some small issues here and there, but no sharing there is also one girl that you can´t get involved with on the no share path.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes