4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
If you start from the beginning, the "Try to console him" variable won't change it to "true" and you will miss the Terrance path in the new version.

Last edited:
Reactions: athreusclouds

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
wait, is 0.6.5 the 2nd part? or it hasn't been uploaded here yet? :unsure:

I just d/l 0.6.5 earlier/yesterday, now I'm confused u_u

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Are you using the wincest patch/WT?The patch can mess up your game and also saved games
Nah just got a new computer and had to restart the game from scratch again. Did see something earlier about chosing to console terrance or whatever his name is that it wont change a variable to true and will lock you out so went back and chose the other option to drop subject and still ends up in the same spot.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
No idea mate but nobody else has answered
I'm not sure I understand what he means. If you're on Faye's route you can't choose to be her manager because of a mistake in the script, but you should be able to choose it?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes. After all, this is logical. If player follows the Faye path and becomes closer to her. Accordingly, he should become even closer to her when Wanda becomes her manager. But now it's impossible to become Faye's manager on Faye path.
It was this illogic that infuriated me yesterday.
I agree as it did not make any sense to me either but I did tell Pop that I thought that the script was all over the place and I got a "WTF"back but heu ho.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Lanxorn, i'm not trying to offend you or anyone else with this text, but since you mentioned objective criticism, i have some of it too.

Why? Why in a game created in 2023 and updated in 2024 the quality of the renders is so terrible that it seems that they were created for a game released in 2016? Why some renders in the game have such a low quality that they look like they were created in 640x360 and then enlarged to 1920x1080? Why do others looks like they were created in 1280 resolution and then enlarged to 1920?

Look at them!
View attachment 3428750 View attachment 3428751 View attachment 3428752 View attachment 3428753

I won't believe you if you gonna tell me now that the quality of the renders in the game is excellent and you like everything.

I agree that the scenes in the game look great. Wanda's office at school, the rooms in her house, the pool, the museum of Harry's father all look great. A lot of attention is paid to the details, so that all the locations look very stylish, real and believable. But the quality of the renderers is just terrible.

All three of you: Lanxorn, Old Dog, Krull - I have not seen any of you produce art in which the image falls apart into pixels. I even doubt that any of you would have allowed yourself to post such rengers in a FAN thread.

Are you satisfied with such a picture quality in a game that you like and that you financially support?
Especially considering that one of you is for sure a patron of the highest level.
Do you like this attitude towards yourself?
Do you like it when to you artists are given a game with rengers of this quality?

Have any of you talked about this with developer?
Have you expressed your opinion on this matter or are you satisfied with everything?
If you don't want to write about this to the developer in proud solitude, let's write to him about it together.
Because if we don't do this, the game will continue to come out with renderers of this quality.

All three of you are Daz3D artists and you know perfectly well why the renders in the game are so scary.
Because this is done in order to speed up the processing/rendering of the scenes in Daz3D or something like that.
Even i, an amateur, know this.
Instead of creating a render initially as 1920 or 2540. The render is created in 640 or 1280 because the render with this resolution will be processed faster. At the same time, the quality of the image itself will drop/decrease when image will be resized.
Yes, i know the development time of the game will increase but are you really okey to pay for a bad picture?

I am a patron of tier 3 levels only. The developers will not listen to me.
Toxic most likely will end up saying that i should go somewhere faraway and for a long time with my claims)

So how about it? Are we gonna atleast do something? Or everything is FINE?)
View attachment 3428848
Pop uses Blender and I have no experience using that so nexer could be better qualified to answer some of your questions.
The hai that Wanda has(Ursula Hair Genesis 8)is a fucking pain to use but can be sorted(in daz) using mesh grabber.
Boob pockets (as I call them) can also be fixed using Auto-Fit and colision literations combined.
All the above can be used in daz but for Blender I don't know.
I will post more later

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
If you're on Faye's route you can't choose to be her manager because of a mistake in the script, but you should be able to choose it?
Right. I do not know how it should be, but I think there is a mistake in this fork.

Is Lanxorn part of their team?
No. I'm a player just like you. I just noticed the problem and wrote a bug report to discord.
Waiting answer from dev team.

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Lanxorn, i'm not trying to offend you or anyone else with this text, but since you mentioned objective criticism, i have some of it too.

Why? Why in a game created in 2023 and updated in 2024 the quality of the renders is so terrible that it seems that they were created for a game released in 2016? Why some renders in the game have such a low quality that they look like they were created in 640x360 and then enlarged to 1920x1080? Why do others looks like they were created in 1280 resolution and then enlarged to 1920?

Look at them!
View attachment 3428750 View attachment 3428751 View attachment 3428752 View attachment 3428753

I won't believe you if you gonna tell me now that the quality of the renders in the game is excellent and you like everything.

I agree that the scenes in the game look great. Wanda's office at school, the rooms in her house, the pool, the museum of Harry's father all look great. A lot of attention is paid to the details, so that all the locations look very stylish, real and believable. But the quality of the renderers is just terrible.

All three of you: Lanxorn, Old Dog, Krull - I have not seen any of you produce art in which the image falls apart into pixels. I even doubt that any of you would have allowed yourself to post such rengers in a FAN thread.

Are you satisfied with such a picture quality in a game that you like and that you financially support?
Especially considering that one of you is for sure a patron of the highest level.
Do you like this attitude towards yourself?
Do you like it when to you artists are given a game with rengers of this quality?

Have any of you talked about this with developer?
Have you expressed your opinion on this matter or are you satisfied with everything?
If you don't want to write about this to the developer in proud solitude, let's write to him about it together.
Because if we don't do this, the game will continue to come out with renderers of this quality.

All three of you are Daz3D artists and you know perfectly well why the renders in the game are so scary.
Because this is done in order to speed up the processing/rendering of the scenes in Daz3D or something like that.
Even i, an amateur, know this.
Instead of creating a render initially as 1920 or 2540. The render is created in 640 or 1280 because the render with this resolution will be processed faster. At the same time, the quality of the image itself will drop/decrease when image will be resized.
Yes, i know the development time of the game will increase but are you really okey to pay for a bad picture?

I am a patron of tier 3 levels only. The developers will not listen to me.
Toxic most likely will end up saying that i should go somewhere faraway and for a long time with my claims)

So how about it? Are we gonna atleast do something? Or everything is FINE?)
View attachment 3428848
As I know, PopDoggy render in Blender. I do not know how difficult or easy it is, so I will not judge minor flaws in the renders.
I can only say that I am very pleased that he does not make mistakes in scenes like cracks on character forehead and holes in clothes. What can't be said about many developers.

If you wana say about resolution, just say it in discord. I'm fine this quality of render.
In Fan thread we are create one shot scene, but for game he create many renders for one scene in game. It's hard and takes a lot of time.
For example, my last render in DAZ 4K (3840x3840) at 3060ti takes 4-5 hours. Now imagine your face when you made a scene and just look at the monitor for 5 hours. It's not fun.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As I know, PopDoggy render in Blender. I do not know how difficult or easy it is, so I will not judge minor flaws in the renders.
I can only say that I am very pleased that he does not make mistakes in scenes like cracks on character forehead and holes in clothes. What can't be said about many developers.

If you wana say about resolution, just say it in discord. I'm fine this quality of render.
In Fan thread we are create one shot scene, but for game he create many renders for one scene in game. It's hard and takes a lot of time.
For example, my last render in DAZ 4K (3840x3840) at 3060ti takes 4-5 hours. Now imagine your face when you made a scene and just look at the monitor for 5 hours. It's not fun.
Bloody hell mate get yourself a 3090 or even a 40 series

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes