4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
BaDIK was done great in terms of secondary characters. You could get some easy girls or one-two of LIs had sexual encounters with them.
With Female Protagonist it's harder to establish that, but still could be done.
Take similar roster of possible LIs - Stepson, Stepdaughter, Troubled Kid, A colleague and someone's parent(either a colleague or a parent could be female). Add secondary characters, who could become LIs in the future, like Quinn(Boss, for example) and give out teasing content with them.
Last two of LIs could easily get sexual scenes early on while kids(especially her own) should be used as a long shot.

The biggest problem with FemProtag games is the lack of story. It's just your usual "unsatisfied wife gets into new town with her husband and cheats on him with %input_char_role% and that's it.
BaDIK is story-driven. Give peeps a decent story to follow and you may get something more than "When will she fuck the guy?"
JOHN seemed to be like it at first, but the dude blew it with his laziness.
True, but with the long time between releases BaDIK has updates that are several hours worth and a few thousand renders. It makes progression for many routes possible, while also making the overall flow of the game a lot smoother. I think MsD would benefit from a longer development time, that would allow more scenes per update and more overall progression, kind of like how AWAM used to be. I've found that the larger updates help immersion a great deal, which is especially beneficial at the beginning of games.

Nimrodlepord

May 22, 2017
Yeah, well you blokes and girls have convinced me that its not worth the download time for the last 4 updates. Thanks for your input.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
True, but with the long time between releases BaDIK has updates that are several hours worth and a few thousand renders. It makes progression for many routes possible, while also making the overall flow of the game a lot smoother. I think MsD would benefit from a longer development time, that would allow more scenes per update and more overall progression, kind of like how AWAM used to be. I've found that the larger updates help immersion a great deal, which is especially beneficial at the beginning of games.
Yup. Making small updates with 2-3 scenes and 1 route takes it away from plot progression. Whole "this update is for char X, you can skip it" takes charm away+you get people nagging about "hey, where's scene with char Y?". To me, one big update per 6 month > two/three per 2-3 months.
DPC early release schedule with BaDIK was once per quarter though.
Don't know how it was with AL since girls in there never fit my kinks.

Adding to that: as someone who's making a game of his own now and is 900 renders deep into an update(excluding animations) - by the time I release Episode 1, it will take a year for 1000+ renders update.
So, if you don't have 3090 in the pocket - I'd say go for smaller updates.
Especially since you're starting a new project and need your game to pop up more often.

When you make big updates at first - you're gambling big) Will be able to tell around May-June firsthand if the gamble pays off or nah.

Reactions: fishbrain

I LOVE LESBIANS

Mar 10, 2024
Hello, this is my first time commenting on this site. I just want to say the game is amazing, and the Nicole route was probably my favorite path and gene too! I usually don't care about straight path, but gene and wanda relationship is top-tier! I'm hoping he won't corrupt or blackmail his mom like in any typical VN game. Anyway, I wish the developer good health! I can't wait for more nicole and gene paths. :love::love:

Reactions: athreusclouds

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
1. I couldn't find this by searching for Ms Denvers, Denvers, Denver, etc. It only works with "ms.denvers" which is a problem with the F95 search.
2. Did I do something wrong with Janet? It seemed to be going well, but...
1710056673727.png
3. Faye's "studymate" is either Ryan or Rick:
1710056232132.png 1710056271182.png
4. Nicole should be talking when she describes 4 ways (also space missing before 'Fourways'):
1710058159331.png 1710058122920.png

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro
Apr 27, 2023
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.
Info: it's for the game with the patch

================================
Mar. 9+10, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.06.5
================================

Download Mod v0.06.5aWT (~3MB)
(wincest patch already included)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.06.5aWT and included wincest patch (~280MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2633166 View attachment 2633167 View attachment 2633168 View attachment 2633169 View attachment 2633170
Here brudda10

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I totally agree.
Faye is generally the perfect example.
It turns out that you can become Faye's manager if you don't get close to her.
However, when you become her manager you will get closer to her in the future.
What the fuck is this nonsense?

My brain is going to break from such logic and such a plot:mad:
Fuck. I'm getting out of here. I need to smoke. I'm disappointed.
Could be a bug :unsure:

But
Python:
if not faye_path:
    jump _5_4_3_No_Massage_clean
And label:label _5_4_3_No_Massage_clean: is this one
Python:
        label _5_4_3_No_Massage_clean:
            $ wanda_dom += 1
            scene 5_1_wf_017
            Wanda "Faye, stop it."
            "Faye had only managed to make Wanda's mood even worse."
            scene 5_1_wf_018_1
            w "What has gotten into her? She's the oldest. She's supposed to set a good example for Gene and Lois. And now this? Showing her body to the world in such a sexual way?"
            scene 5_1_wf_014_n
            w "All so strange men can gawk at her, fantasizing all kinds of vile things. I can't believe she would put herself in that position."
            if not branch_polite_decline:
                "Even as she digested this new piece of information with disdain, Wanda couldn't stop looking at the erotic picture."
                "There was a flicker in her eyes; after weeks of ignoring the massage Faye gave her, all those emotions she felt that night came rushing back."
                scene 5_1_wf_015_n
                w "No, no, no.... I can't. What kind of an awful persion am I?"
            else:
                scene 5_1_wf_016_n
                faye "Wanda, say something."
                faye_th "I knew she was always going to get upset. But I didn't think it would be this bad. I hate the silent treatment."
Where we find a $ wanda_dom += 1 and
"There was a flicker in her eyes; after weeks of ignoring the massage Faye gave her, all those emotions she felt that night came rushing back."
scene 5_1_wf_015_n
w "No, no, no.... I can't. What kind of an awful persion am I?"
There are 2 variables
$ wanda_dom += 1
$ wanda_sub += 1

With this information I'm not so sure it's a bug:unsure:

Reactions: xxxorro

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
The update is beyond trash no good thing out of no terrance no nothing worse part is we will have to wait another 3-5 months for another update smh

Reactions: mulerider

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for this clarification. How did you find out about this? I was just thinking about who could have sent this letter and what was meant by it? It turns out that one of these girls decided that Wanda and Vincent had something close when they disappeared for a while in the model changing room?
1710068435082.png
if branch_allow_vin_stay:

Reactions: athreusclouds
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes