4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't understand... where did this render come from? I didn't have that? It was just said that Wanda was just having meetings with Terrence and that he was slowly turning from a monkey into a human and that's it.

I am ready)
He send it 1st , cause I take this screen shot to post it to you to say WTF , then I delete the whole setup , then I have another save to pure lesbian and it worked fine
but as I said haters not enuf but now I Hate Détester Hassen Ненавидеть Odiar him very much:mad::devilish::devilish:

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Haven't played this latest update yet but that makes about zero fucking sense.
I totally agree.
Faye is generally the perfect example.
It turns out that you can become Faye's manager if you don't get close to her.
However, when you become her manager you will get closer to her in the future.
What the fuck is this nonsense?

My brain is going to break from such logic and such a plot:mad:
Fuck. I'm getting out of here. I need to smoke. I'm disappointed.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I totally agree.

Rest a little. It's not so serious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: athreusclouds

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I totally agree.

Yeah, that makes no sense what so ever. WTF?

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
I totally agree.

Simple plot fork. This is variation to regame it again.
I don't understand you rage :unsure:

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Wow what a disappointment !! I played the lesbian path from the start , there was no update for us I guess ? still love the game but looks like they have taken it another direction , oh well was good well it lasted!~

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Just played the update, and it's pretty good overall in terms of quality.

My main issue is the sheer number of characters, which makes the story feel scattered. Sure, there are about 10 characters Wanda could have scenes with in the future, but let's be realistic: how many scenes will the dev give each of them for their arc to be satisfying?

Having lots of characters can work in a game like Being A Dik since the main character doesn't need to be corrupted, and the scenes are quick. I think only Jill was taken slowly in that game, and it took tons of development, close to 4 years for it to happen.

Another good example is No More Money. There is slow corruption within the family, but since the MC himself doesn't need corrupting, there can be many scenes while the slow corruption that some girls require develops in parallel.
BaDIK was done great in terms of secondary characters. You could get some easy girls or one-two of LIs had sexual encounters with them.
With Female Protagonist it's harder to establish that, but still could be done.
Take similar roster of possible LIs - Stepson, Stepdaughter, Troubled Kid, A colleague and someone's parent(either a colleague or a parent could be female). Add secondary characters, who could become LIs in the future, like Quinn(Boss, for example) and give out teasing content with them.
Last two of LIs could easily get sexual scenes early on while kids(especially her own) should be used as a long shot.

The biggest problem with FemProtag games is the lack of story. It's just your usual "unsatisfied wife gets into new town with her husband and cheats on him with %input_char_role% and that's it.
BaDIK is story-driven. Give peeps a decent story to follow and you may get something more than "When will she fuck the guy?"
JOHN seemed to be like it at first, but the dude blew it with his laziness.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Nah, there is no error because i went through this scene about an hour ago. I have looked at both options/choices and they are both match their names and confirmed by renderers that follow after them. Perhaps this choice is just an illusion :( and there was no such branch in game created or you are mistaken.

There is another "thing" that is kinda disappoints me.

At the beginning of the novel i had an impression that Denvers family lives in a decent, prestigious private sector, quiet neighborhood (whatever). Which consists of many private houses that can be seen at renders taken on the street in front of the Denvers family house.

View attachment 3424656

View attachment 3424657 View attachment 3424658 View attachment 3424659

But after that, BAM! Your house was teleported directly onto a busy, noisy city street! I want to believe that i will not notice similar changes in this game anymore and the devs will no longer change the foundation. For me personally, it ruins the atmosphere and reduces the impression of the game in general.

View attachment 3424694

View attachment 3424695 View attachment 3424696 View attachment 3424697

(I haven't completed the game update yet)
In the first render I took the bottom choice, because I did not want his help, I wanted her to have to look else where for the help. But later in the second render it says I not only took his help but that I'm also working closely with him. So YES there IS an error in the story line

Reactions: Gabriel Knight
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes