4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In Wanda/Faye makeup/hair scene , I can't get the entire scene, no matter what choices do i make i cant get the last pictures
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I compared my points to the others that posted here , and I got the same points... well maybe a little more since I went for all options. Maybe this event is conditioned to be an exclusive lesbian path?
You have to be not on the Faye route

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In Wanda/Faye makeup/hair scene , I can't get the entire scene, no matter what choices do i make i cant get the last pictures
I compared my points to the others that posted here , and I got the same points... well maybe a little more since I went for all options. Maybe this event is conditioned to be an exclusive lesbian path?
what ? How ? When ? :cry:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Answer to your question is yes, personally to me, story matters more than just having a plot where she having sex, but I will be happy when she finally takes off her panties and be fully naked, but, I understand the dev is trying to tell a story where Wanda finally opens up from being so conservative (hopefully won't take 7 years like another game) but saying that

When was the last time you seen Sophia like this?
Yeah, it's Gene fantasy, but, it's still more than what AWAM has given his fans for the last 7 years

I can honestly see, that hopefully in an update soon this year, Wanda has a sex scene that is not a fantasy, maybe with Nicole in the next update, maybe with that girl that did her make up if she gave you her number (forgot her name) or better a horny masturbating scene
Dolly is her name and it took 6 years to see Sophia having sex with her son( fantasy wise) .

• Haha
Reactions: Lanxorn

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Considering there are more characters in the game than on the lust list I doubt it

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
dear SexyShelly our friend absalon1977 post a pure lesbian save working fine but you have to use the patch to work and this is my end result and his save is attached to his post included if you want to try it. :love:
So you interupted poor Dolly?Shame on you

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Bro the words "to be continued" appear where the old update ends. I can't play the new update.
good evening, stupid question, but we need to start another game, because my old save always gives me continuity, thanks
No starting the game will not solve it but use this till it will be solved another update #5,222 but is for lesbian players
and that is for others #5,173 and I send to the owner of the save and both are perfectely fine working

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I don't understand... where did this render come from? I didn't have that? It was just said that Wanda was just having meetings with Terrence and that he was slowly turning from a monkey into a human and that's it.

I am ready)

I didn't have that opportunity. Fuck, i don't understand on who's path i'm on))
What kind of choice do i need to make to see this scene?
I don't understand... where did this render come from?
At the same time she got that note in her office, she phoned him to check where he was

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes