4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's Wanda who just says NO. And honestly, the best scene in the whole game was the end when Wanda Nicole makes a scene in the "theater." Absolutely awesome
ok , but as in your post Wanda points with Nicole = 0 , so it is ok to get scenes with her . :unsure: that is very good.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
You have to understand one thing, I have 4 similar games (Anna, Myriam, Sophia and Wanda) that I play completely differently. And now I'll look in the code to see if I can get even more points in the variable wanda_dom.
you should also try The office avn, Gali is gorgeous

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Agree 100 %. I don't think the interracial refers to a handsome, rich and asshole asian guy. Or a black or asian hot dominatrix enslaving the mother and the daughters. It 99,9 % refers to the stereotypical black bull crap. I hope the BBC is optional and there is a white love interest for the female characters. If they are white and dominant better for me. And if there is a dominant highschool girl (any race) even better. Or a daughter dominating her sisters and mother. But I think it will fall in the Tyrone stereotypical shit. There is a lack of imagination or taking risks and sticking with it. Most BBC interracial centric games are abandoned or have poor Patreon following and bad reviews... but let's make another BBC game!
What a racist guy:FacePalm:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
OMG , I did not expect this from the beginning until now
Do not forget that here on this site there are white and black friend.
And someone thus discriminating with certain harsh words offends who is reading.
Racism is a crime think before opening your mouth.;)

• Wow
Reactions: nexer
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes