4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Don't use the patch and don't use old saves that where used with a patch game
I thought it was just a variable that modifies friend=sister, but the patch is actually the whole script.
It means someone should change the words in the last update

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1710419470391.png 1710419552344.png
The last update has more files than the patch, but that could be explained by the fact that events with Terr or Harry, for ex, don't need it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Agree 100 %. I don't think the interracial refers to a handsome, rich and asshole asian guy. Or a black or asian hot dominatrix enslaving the mother and the daughters. It 99,9 % refers to the stereotypical black bull crap. I hope the BBC is optional and there is a white love interest for the female characters. If they are white and dominant better for me. And if there is a dominant highschool girl (any race) even better. Or a daughter dominating her sisters and mother. But I think it will fall in the Tyrone stereotypical shit. There is a lack of imagination or taking risks and sticking with it. Most BBC interracial centric games are abandoned or have poor Patreon following and bad reviews... but let's make another BBC game!
I have to agree with all this BBC rubbish but the kiddie virgins who have never seen a naked female in real life love it,kids hey

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Terrence got hit by a bus. The son is the only one who will ever get his dick wet.
Terrence got hit by a bus , I am very happy.(y)
The son is the only one who will ever get his dick wet only in the shower or W.C. , I agree with you completely.(y):p

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes