4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I think the question is from 0.6.5 to 0.6.9 is there any new renders ?
Or does the 0.6.9 update stop at Wanda in the restroom of the club ?

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I think the question is from 0.6.5 to 0.6.9 is there any new renders ?
Or does the 0.6.9 update stop at Wanda in the restroom of the club ?
Yeah, it has like 1 or 2 extra scenes in the club with nicole, but also I would go back a little too, beacause he expanded the faye scene as well. I think those are the only things added.

Reactions: Tulrek

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Op one doesn't work right I keep getting locked on .5 ending
Are you using a patch game?
Are you using patched saves?
The above will fuck up your game and if you don't get the Sub/Dom option with Faye or Wanda calling Terry then you have the bugged version.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I've made a Mod for the game, with WT recommendations and some more game settings.
Info: it's for the game with the patch

====================================
Mar. 9+10, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.06.5

Mar 14, 2024
My Mod is only tested with the game version v0.06.5.
The new available v0.06.9 has no updated ipatch so far!
====================================

Download Mod v0.06.5aWT (~3MB)
(wincest patch already included)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.06.5aWT and included wincest patch (~280MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2633166 View attachment 2633167 View attachment 2633168 View attachment 2633169 View attachment 2633170
just heads up. new game ver out

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MsDenvers-0.6.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: nexer

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, I found an interesting thing... If I have contact points with every character, I get a "threatening letter" and an unknown voice talks about the letter in the bathroom of the bar..
If I only play lesbian version, there is no "threatening letter" and no sound in the bathroom... It seems that the appearance of the letter is caused by the connection point of one of the male characters in the game... Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just in my game do you have any? :unsure:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Well, I found an interesting thing... If I have contact points with every character, I get a "threatening letter" and an unknown voice talks about the letter in the bathroom of the bar..
If I only play lesbian version, there is no "threatening letter" and no sound in the bathroom... It seems that the appearance of the letter is caused by the connection point of one of the male characters in the game... Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just in my game do you have any? :unsure:

Someone posted a few days ago that it's triggered by whether Wanda lets Vincent in while changing clothes during the photo shoot.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
"threatening letter" only if Faye Photoshoot
if branch_allow_vin_stay:

"unknown voice talks about the letter in the bathroom"
if not branch_polite_decline and not said_no_3_2:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Someone posted a few days ago that it's triggered by whether Wanda lets Vincent in while changing clothes during the photo shoot.
"threatening letter" only if Faye Photoshoot

"unknown voice talks about the letter in the bathroom"
if not branch_polite_decline and not said_no_3_2:
Thank you...I looked it up quickly, and I would like to add that the reason is not the closing of the door (first picture), but the next choice. If you don't give Vincent points, then there is no letter, if he gets points, then there is a letter... (second picture) I played it several times, in several variations from this scene... It is now true that Vincent's contact point is the root cause... Of course, this is just interesting , since the three foreign guys have no points in my main game.
But it would be nice to know how much this event affects the story...

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Thank you...I looked it up quickly, and I would like to add that the reason is not the closing of the door (first picture), but the next choice. If you don't give Vincent points, then there is no letter, if he gets points, then there is a letter... (second picture) I played it several times, in several variations from this scene... It is now true that Vincent's contact point is the root cause... Of course, this is just interesting , since the three foreign guys have no points in my main game.
But it would be nice to know how much this event affects the story...
here an older post of mine
One detail, Wanda only gets this letter if she lets Vincent in. And I think there's a bad girl :sneaky: behind it
View attachment 3428648

Suspects:
Dolly
View attachment 3428659
Sally
View attachment 3428664

Vincent, Faye photoshoot's event
View attachment 3428653

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes