4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
with a dress like Wanda's are necessary even before leaving home.

BTW, is her areola smaller? :unsure:
Yes, I know those nipple patches...
A traditional black or a white one would have been more authentic if she had one at home... It's just strange that both girls have the same blindfold color... :unsure:

Reactions: nexer

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Are you using a patch game?
Are you using patched saves?
The above will fuck up your game and if you don't get the Sub/Dom option with Faye or Wanda calling Terry then you have the bugged version.
I Uninstall after I finish but I write down all my choices and I deliberately got 0 points with terrance

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Cant wait for Terrence to be just walking in and banging Wanda in her office

and for Gene's dream of fucking Wanda to actually come true each day at home

And when neither of them are available, Randy coming in to fuck Wanda while she relaxes in the backyard

Would take time to reach that stage unfortunately

• Love
Reactions: MixQQ and Chaosguy

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I went through an update only last night. To be honest, i really loved it.
The event that Nicole organized, the way she decided to seduce Wanda is just beautiful.

Everything was so good that after that Nicole/Wanda event i even doubt that the scenes with such characters as Gene, Faye, Lois will be able to show something equally awesome and unpredictable. Because Nicole's path will only raise the bar and show us more and more sophisticated ways to seduce Wanda. After all, Nicole has both the experience and the money for this.

Such characters as Randy/Harry/Terrance will not come even close to the level of the event in the club.
With those three im sure everything will be predictable and boring and for me personally not needed.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes