4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is the only reason that Nicole stayed friends with Wanda because she wants a relationship with her?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is the only reason that Nicole stayed friends with Wanda because she wants a relationship with her?
Ofc that is a trick question cause we all ask you about any thing related here , so assuming it is wondering Q to say No it is not the only reason , then , NO , they are dear sisters , dear best friends , hoping to be (F...ck body) as I read it in another game thread , so they will be here for each other :love::love:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Ofc that is a trick question cause we all ask you about any thing related here , so assuming it is wondering Q to say No it is not the only reason , then , NO , they are dear sisters , dear best friends , hoping to be (F...ck body) as I read it in another game thread , so they will be here for each other :love::love:
or sibling love begins to crumble :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: The eagle

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the future will prove it, and if so, I will of course post it here. ONLY FOR YOU :love::love::love:

Thanks for the challenge
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO , that will not happen and I will win the challenge cause I alread have Wanda/ Nicole points = 8 just in here so what do you think in the next future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ms.Denvers [v0.6.9] [PopDoggy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wonder, is v0.6.9 supposed to be free on ? Because v0.6.9, both Mac and Android are locked behind the paywall, and the PC version doesn't show up for people who purchased it, instead the PC version is linked under DEMO.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Op one doesn't work right I keep getting locked on .5 ending
Huh? I replied to the guy asking about Android, I said there is Android in the very first post.

If by patch, it's updated, no clue about Android and patch as I do not mess with it what so ever.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes