4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Do not forget that here on this site there are white and black friend.
And someone thus discriminating with certain harsh words offends who is reading.
Racism is a crime think before opening your mouth.;)
It depends where you live, if it's a crime or not

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Some clarifications from the writer.
Wanda is not a slut, routes involving sex will be mutually exclusive.
Hmm does that mean I need separate routes for Faye, Lois, Gene and Nicole? So no eventual family orgy? Now I'm sad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hmm does that mean I need separate routes for Faye, Lois, Gene and Nicole? So no eventual family orgy? Now I'm sad.
OFC , I do it many times , Faye route , Lois route and Nicole route :love::love:, So what , but Gene and terrence are yours NOT mine.:devilish::devilish:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
OFC , I do it many times , Faye route , Lois route and Nicole route :love::love:, So what , but Gene and terrence are yours NOT mine.:devilish::devilish:
You should give me a big hug and a big kiss for asking him that ..... only if you're a woman. If you're a man .... fuck off :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Imagine, Terr and Nicole at the same time :sneaky:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You should give me a big hug and a big kiss for asking him that ..... only if you're a woman. If you're a man .... fuck off :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Imagine, Terr and Nicole at the same time :sneaky:
a hug ok , kiss no way cause I am a man adore my wife , no cheating.:whistle::sleep:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You have to understand one thing, I have 4 similar games (Anna, Myriam, Sophia and Wanda) that I play completely differently. And now I'll look in the code to see if I can get even more points in the variable wanda_dom.
You cannot as you can only have either sub or dom not both

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes