4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think so. In what form? We'll see. After that scene Wanda hears Dolly in the bathroom.

Bad girl Dolly. We need a clan of haters :ROFLMAO:
It could any number of reasons why Dolly/Janet don't get on but since Dolly is an adult why does she need her mothers signature on?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It could any number of reasons why Dolly/Janet don't get on but since Dolly is an adult when does she need her mothers signature on?
I'm thinking it has to do with the school, some contracts with suppliers, .... kind of

It's a business, they're talking about an office
Python:
    dol "Ugghh!!! So how am I supposed to get her to authorize this? My mom's a total bitch. Excuse my language."
    scene 5_2_wn_095
    w " JANET IS DOLLY'S MOM??? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW JANET HAD A KID."
    dol "Fine. I'll call you tomorrow. Better yet, I'll come to your office."

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
It will be interesting if Wanda mentions that she knows Dolly, Janet asks Wanda to help her improve her relationship with her daughter and thanks to this, Wanda and Janet/Dolly will become closer.

Reactions: afterlights

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It will be interesting if Wanda mentions that she knows Dolly, Janet asks Wanda to help her improve her relationship with her daughter and thanks to this, Wanda and Janet/Dolly will become closer.
Which is why I don't think that if/when Nicole interupts Dolly/Wanda,even though if interupted Dolly does not give Wanda her number,they will meet up again maybe if faye becomes a glam model.
If also could give Vincent another crack at Wanda

Reactions: Mars88

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I watched it. Thanks a lot. It worked just like medicine.
After such a reaction from Wanda this is most likely a choise option for those who will not follow Nicole’s path.
It is unlikely that in general there will be warm relations between them now.

Does anyone know if Nicole intervened it ended Dolly's route?
I also think that Dolly will definitely appear in future updates since she is Janet’s daughter and works with Faye.

Reactions: Old Dog and Mars88

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
After such a reaction from Wanda this is most likely a choise option for those who will not follow Nicole’s path.

I also think that Dolly will definitely appear in future updates since she is Janet’s daughter and works with Faye.
It's obvious that she appears, I'm just worried that this will close the love route with her

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is unlikely that in general there will be warm relations between them now.
I really liked the scene as Wandas words must of cut Nicole to the core.
So will Nicole tell Wanda how she feels before the night is finished or will we have a cooling off period?

• Sad
Reactions: sagerock820

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I really liked the scene as Wandas words must of cut Nicole to the core.
So will Nicole tell Wanda how she feels before the night is finished or will we have a cooling off period?
I think Nicole'll have to be totally honest. And tell her the truth.
Their route might continue, but with Wanda in charge :unsure:

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
For a reason i think this is unlikely. Why? Because we already have the same agreement with Ben regarding Harry and his future stepmom. It is unlikely that Toxic (the writer) will use the same plot device again. Do I take this as a marker that he has run out of ideas?

Reactions: Mars88

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I think Nicole'll have to be totally honest. And tell her the truth.
Their route might continue, but with Wanda in charge :unsure:
I believe that if Wanda leaves the show it will close the further path of a romantic relationship between her and Nicole. Otherwise we will have two love branches for Nicole alone. One, like mine where Wanda decides to try something new and the second one is where Wanda decides to leave? No. The only way for a romantic relationship between them is gradual seduction without backtracking, without cooldowns.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes