4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
By the way, one more question about the finale of the performance. Immediately after the end of the show, Brenda say that after Wanda, it would be the turn of some other lady? What did she mean by that? What other lady? Nicole? Were we supposed to be shown how the same thing that was just done with Wanda would be done with Nicole?

Did i miss any more content or what?

Because right after these words, i have a second render in which Brenda already says that the show is over.

Is it the same for you or? Am i missing content again?

View attachment 3452049
100% believe she means Nicole. and then it's "the other lady" Nicole's turn to take Brenda's place. Pretty straight forward, but I guess it depends on how you read it.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I thought, the way Dolly was talking in the bathroom about her mother, that Janet was the evil one?
Janet is a very depraved woman who has tried many different ways to satisfy her needs in sex. I think Janet interested in Wanda not only because she wants to fuck her, but also because she wants to turn Wanda into the same depraved person as herself.
She wants to play with Wanda like a fox with a mice. She wants a girlfriend who would after the seduction share her sexual adventures and saves her from loneliness, fill her life with new emotions, events and impressions. If Wanda succumbs to Janet's charms then most likely it will not end well for her.

Therefore, thats why i personally do not consider Janet to be in a romantic group of characters,
but rather to those who really just want to use Wanda and do not give a damn about her, her life, family and problems.

That's the character i see as Janet. She can be called an evil one.

Remember these words because when everything happens exactly like that, i'm definetely tell you - I told you so!)

She could still be but maybe Dolly is closure to her father and dislikes the way her mother cheats on him.
A good guess. I really agree with it.

Reactions: SexyShelly

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I forgot to show you something.
It took only 5 minutes to process these renders using AI in order to remove noise, remove pixelation and generally improve image quality and resolution up to 2560. If the developers team had done this themself, then the picture quality in the game would be much better than what we now can see in v0.60-0.69.

Compare yourself in fullscreen.
For me they look not better, more like "handdrawn" with sharper edges. But completely lifeless. Hope the dev skips that AI shit.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I forgot to show you something.
It took only 5 minutes to process these renders using AI in order to remove noise, remove pixelation and generally improve image quality and resolution up to 2560. If the developers team had done this themself, then the picture quality in the game would be much better than what we now can see in v0.60-0.69.

Compare yourself in fullscreen.

You lose all sense of depth and realism with those.

AI does NOT produce attractive imagery and using AI enhancement on a render removes the realism from it, rendering it lifeless and dull, barely one step above cell shaded IMO.

You want to make a game using it then feel free but the original renders in this game are literally miles above your "Enhanced" versions.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes