4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Topaz Gigapixel v7.0.3

Settings: [scale 2x | AI model Standard v2 | Denoise 10 | Deblur 40 | Fix Compression 30 | Face Restauration 50 | gamma correction enabled]

Example :

not perfect, but the original style is preserved
I prefer upscaling

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know what it was about the new hairstyle, maybe I was just really used to the usual but she didn't look nearly as good to me. Hopefully it was just the hair, but I'm kinda curious.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I wonder if there will be a character of Terence's mother in the game? More precisely is she even have a place in plot? Is she even exist? That would be an incredibly hot character. A mature mom sexy as hell. Her story could have circle around a plot of her сheating on Terrence's father & her strict towards Terrence behavior. She would be nice to everyone except Terrence. She would fuck other men knowing that Terrence was watching them seduce her and this would be the reason for his psychological trauma and precisely such actions towards Wanda. He would have dreamed of fucking her, but instead she would be fucking his psyche)

If, for example, some players had followed Terrence's path, then Gene could have been secretly introduced to Terrence mother. Casual acquaintance. Accidental blowjob)) and things just escalated. Gene would date and fuck Terence's mother and stop spending half his life on basketball and get to know Lois clousely.

The narrative from the point of view of other characters in the game we already have. For example, when Gene was in Lois's room, Wanda wasn't there, but we saw this scene anyway, which means it will happen again in the future.

Oh, that would be a story. Hollywood would just cry for months from the incredible plot twists of this path))

Maybe i should try to give this idea to Toxic?

I would definitely have been given an Oscar))
Daily_Bugle.jpg

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if there will be a character of Terence's mother in the game? More precisely is she even have a place in plot? Is she even exist? That would be an incredibly hot character. A mature mom sexy as hell. Her story could have circle around a plot of her сheating on Terrence's father & her strict towards Terrence behavior. She would be nice to everyone except Terrence. She would fuck other men knowing that Terrence was watching them seduce her and this would be the reason for his psychological trauma and precisely such actions towards Wanda. He would have dreamed of fucking her, but instead she was fucking his psyche)

If, for example, some players had followed Terrence's path, then Gene could have been secretly introduced to Terrence mother. Casual acquaintance. Accidental blowjob)) and things just escalated. Gene would date and fuck Terence's mother and stop spending half his life on basketball and get to know Lois clousely.

The narrative from the point of view of other characters in the game we already have. For example, when Gene was in Lois's room, Wanda wasn't there, but we saw this scene anyway, which means it will happen again in the future.

Oh, that would be a story. Hollywood would just cry for months from the incredible plot twists of this path))

Maybe i should try to pitch this idea to Toxic?

I would definitely have been given an Oscar))
View attachment 3459180
I guess it would play into the Poor Terrence act if the Mother was nowhere to be seen or was even a bad mother

Reactions: mulerider

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I guess it would play into the Poor Terrence act if the Mother was nowhere to be seen or was even a bad mother
Exactly. For example, the very idea of his touches torwards Wanda could have been taken by him
from the actions of other men that he saw in relation to his mother.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Exactly. For example, the very idea of his touches torwards Wanda could have been taken by him
is that a new game or we still in this one ? :unsure::p :ROFLMAO: can you add when terrence see gene with his mom they beat each other and hurt eachother badly that they can not ........again. complete pls

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am not too sure about janet though.
She is in a dull/sexless/ marriage so she looks else where for fun and decided to test Wanda because they are both from broken marriages.Janet is more open/free of restraints that society puts on people

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I am not too sure about janet though.
She is in a dull/sexless/ marriage so she looks else where for fun and decided to test Wanda because they are both from broken marriages.Janet is more open/free of restraints that society puts on people

That's what i think about Janet.
Janet is a very depraved woman who has tried many different ways to satisfy her needs in sex. I think Janet interested in Wanda not only because she wants to fuck her, but also because she wants to turn Wanda into the same depraved person as herself.
She wants to play with Wanda like a fox with a mice. She wants a girlfriend who would after the seduction share her sexual adventures and saves her from loneliness, fill her life with new emotions, events and impressions. If Wanda succumbs to Janet's charms then most likely it will not end well for her.

Therefore, thats why i personally do not consider Janet to be in a romantic group of characters,
but rather to those who really just want to use Wanda and do not give a damn about her, her life, family and problems.

That's the character i see as Janet. She can be called an evil one.

Remember these words because when everything happens exactly like that, i'm definetely tell you - I told you so!)
A good guess. I really agree with it.
But of course i could be wrong and she could just be an alternative to Nicole.
After all, there are no adult bisexuals in the game except for the two of them.

But i honestly have a feeling that she will corrupt Wanda with things like exposing body parts in public, masturbation in public places, group sex and so on. It still seems to me that she is not for romance in this game. Just lust.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh by the way. Did you also ask yourself that question after you met this render?
View attachment 3459520
Yes I did but what a choice Nicoel has to make.
Tell Wanda how she feels and forever change there relationship for better or worse.
Say nothing and Nicole will still have a chocie to make either stay friends or break off and stay away.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes