4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Truly a difficult question.

But if Nicole had told Wanda about her feelings then in the past, i think she would really have lost the opportunity to get closer to Wanda to the level of incest forever. Wanda was not ready for this then even more than now (yet).
After all, at past times there was nothing more serious between them than slaps on Wanda's ass (in clothes).

Now that Wanda is free. Nicole can gradually seduce her step by step under various pretexts.
Such as dancing, drinking, performance, fitnes (by the way, may be next Nicole move on Wanda).

If Wanda knew that her sister wanted her as a woman then she would be careful when dealing with Nicole.
She would keep her distance so as not to give Nicole false hopes.
Wanda would definitely have left the show as soon as those naked Indians showed up.

Therefore, if we sum up, there is one conclusion. This hesitation in the past has saved Nicole the chance of incest relationship with her sister in the future. Which is what is happening now. That's how i would explain it all.
Wanda mentioned watching fittness videos to Nicole but Nicole told her that you can never be sure if you are doing right so yea it would be a ncie way to get closer to wanda.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
I want to show you positive & amazing consequences of my struggle for the better quality in this game.
At this moment i upgraded only half of club event between Wanda and Nicole but im planing to do the same with all the episodes that i like more than other. In the end it will became something like my persona build of Ms.Denvers. The only thing then will remain is changing of some default ugly fonts and maybe one more thing.

View attachment 3457350
Let me guess got to have points with the idiot young boy from the beginning to get these scenes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Wanda mentioned watching fittness videos to Nicole but Nicole told her that you can never be sure if you are doing right so yea it would be a ncie way to get closer to wanda.
I misunderstood your question a little bit, so i started talking about the past,
but you meant the events that are happening in the game now)

Nicole shouldn't tell Wanda about her feelings right now because Wanda isn't ready for this. There will be no miracle. Most likely, the path will close and that's it, especially considering that this scene is only available if Wanda's sympathy for Nicole is below 5 points. This is clearly not enough for them to have some kind of intimate conversation there. However, it is absolutely enough to close this path precisely.

Nicole now has the opportunity to gradually getting close and seduce her sister.
Step by step. Then it will work. Therefore, Nicole needs to continue to act in the same way.

At least I don't believe that the game will provide options for some kind of conversation if Wanda does leave the show.

screenshot0560.png screenshot0561.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I misunderstood your question a little bit, so i started talking about the past,
but you meant the events that are happening in the game now)

Nicole shouldn't tell Wanda about her feelings right now because Wanda isn't ready for this. There will be no miracle. Most likely, the path will close and that's it, especially considering that this scene is only available if Wanda's sympathy for Nicole is below 5 points. This is clearly not enough for them to have some kind of intimate conversation there. However, it is absolutely enough to close this path precisely.

Nicole now has the opportunity to gradually getting close and seduce her sister.
Step by step. Then it will work. Therefore, Nicole needs to continue to act in the same way.

At least I don't believe that the game will provide options for some kind of conversation if Wanda does leave the show.

View attachment 3459728 View attachment 3459730
I think it should provide some sort of conversation after Wanda has cooled down and able to think straight and not replicate her first reaction to discovering that Gene was spying on her in the bath.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I think it should provide some sort of conversation after Wanda has cooled down and able to think straight and not replicate her first reaction to discovering gene was spying on her in the bath.
Well, maybe. Toxic knows for sure. Bit he will not tellas)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok, true, but considering lesbian incest is like the greatest thing ever I just assume everyone uses it. We are a cultured group of perverts!
Yes we are and that is why I use patched and unpatched versions of the game

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
May be 90% of the audience who play the game want more straight contents.
Did you know that 90% of all stats are made up on the spot?
It's a bit like the complaints about incest. The majority of the games here don't include it so why do people complain about the ones that do? Just go and play the others!

Hell I chose full lesbian path and keep getting cut off at .5 ending
Is there such a thing? There's no lesbian tag on this one.

Reactions: Old Dog

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
May be 90% of the audience who play the game want more straight contents. But I can understand there might be few who like lesbian contents...and yea it's a slow corruption game so the teasing goes like groping/touch then boob show then handjob then lesbian then normal sex .. that's how it goes.
I promise you female protagonist games have a lot higher than 10% ratio of fans of lesbianism. They're just not like the vocal crowd constantly whining about why she's still not a community cum dumpster.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Did you know that 90% of all stats are made up on the spot?
It's a bit like the complaints about incest. The majority of the games here don't include it so why do people complain about the ones that do? Just go and play the others!

Is there such a thing? There's no lesbian tag on this one.
Was this sarcasm as there is lesbian in the tag and incest

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes