4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I remember that conversation about the bath between them. Maybe you're right and that's exactly what Toxic meant.
In general, at this moment Lois is currently the only character Wanda is sexually attracted to officially so perhaps the serious scene maybe wil be not with Terrance, but with Lois/Wanda. Donno.
0.6 is fully focused on lesbian stuff, now it's time for proper straight content, so Terrance or Gene

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I also thought about it at first, but then Old Dogs made a very logical assumption.

Or there will be two mutually exclusive paths in 0.07.
Or two different possibilities.

One for those who follow the path of Terrance.

The other one with Lois is for those who threw the Terrance out of their walkthrough even before the events of version 0.06.

With the release of teasers, everything will become clearer.

I think those who follow Terrance's path must answer Wanda's phone call. Why?
Most likely, this choice is considered by the developer as the main one.
At least it's my opinion for now because devs created much more additional renders for this choice compared to the other one. They wouldn't do it for nothing and if we develop this opinion further then your assumptions that Wanda will go to his house have no reason to exist.
Edit:
It's just reminds me of the Ben sponsorship scene.
We seem to be given a choice to ask for this help or not. But in reality we have no choice but to ask.
There were also additional renders because this choice was ultimately the main one.

Anyway, let's wait for the teasers.
Bloody ell, I made a very logical assumption!I had better up my meds :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the only unknown is if we'll have both routes in the next update, ie Terrance answering the phone or not :unsure:
Even if he does not answer the phone Wanda could go and see him so it could happen outside of school and if he answers then it could happen in the school.So either way you will meet Terrence it just depends in what location office/home/or in a public environment.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Even if he does not answer the phone Wanda could go and see him so it could happen outside of school and if he answers then it could happen in the school.So either way you will meet Terrence it just depends in what location office/home/or in a public environment.
Both route:
Python:
"Naturally, Wanda thought he was back to his old behavior, and she felt quite disrespected by him. But after missing 4 days of school, she was starting to get worried."
    scene 4_2_tj_041_2
    Wanda "Come on, come on...pick up the phone already. How many missed calls am I going to leave before you pick up the damn phone??"
    scene 4_2_tj_042
    "Little did she know, Terrance was perfectly fine and the only danger he was in was being bored to death."
    "*ring...ring...*"
    scene 4_2_tj_043
    terrance "Hehehe..."
    terrance "Can't she live without me for a few days? Jesus. Get a hold of yourself, woman."
Answer
Python:
"Answer":
            $ terrance_answer_4_1 = True
            scene 4_2_tj_044
            "Finally, she got a hold of him."
            Wanda "Hello?"
            scene 4_2_tj_045
            terrance "....."
            scene 4_2_tj_044
            Wanda "Terrance?"
            scene 4_2_tj_046
            terrance "......yeah."
            scene 4_2_tj_047
            Wanda "Ah! Where have you been? I've been calling you for days, why didn't you pick up?"
            scene 4_2_tj_048
            terrance "......."
            scene 4_2_tj_049
            Wanda "Terrance?"
            scene 4_2_tj_050
            terrance "I'll see you tomorrow, principal Denvers."
            scene 4_2_tj_051
            Wanda "Wait, hold on. You're not going anywhere until you tell me why you disappeared for 4 days. What the hell happened??"
            "*call ends*"
            w "What the..? He didn't just hang up on me, did he?"
            scene 4_2_tj_043
            terrance_th "Hehehehe. That was perfect."
Don't answer
Python:
"Don't answer":
            scene 4_2_tj_043
            terrance_th "Not yet, Wanda. All in due time. It's all going according to plan."
            scene 4_2_tj_051
            Wanda "Fuck."
            "Wanda didn't know if she was supposed to be angry or concerned."
            scene 4_2_tj_041_2
            w "What if something happened? What if something really bad happened and I just don't know it?"
            w "He was doing so well."
If he answers Wanda will wait for him to show up at school, presumably she won't do anything until the usual meeting time, but Wanda also feels his respect for her diminish.
If Terrance doesn't respond, Wanda becomes more concerned and willing to do something.

It seems that Terrance's respect for Wanda is the element that matters here, and if Wanda perceives this and still continues it could be the submissive variable that has recently appeared.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes