4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
People like this A.I crap,you just have to look at some of the A.I so called art in the fan art thread on this site.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: redharvest1

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
People like this A.I crap,you just have to look at some of A.I so called art in the fan art thread on this site.

I actually don't bother looking at it in the fan art threads. My ignore list has gotten pretty full with the names of users who post it.

Reactions: Old Dog

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
For me they look not better, more like "handdrawn" with sharper edges. But completely lifeless. Hope the dev skips that AI shit.
People like this A.I crap,you just have to look at some of the A.I so called art in the fan art thread on this site.
You lose all sense of depth and realism with those.

AI does NOT produce attractive imagery and using AI enhancement on a render removes the realism from it, rendering it lifeless and dull, barely one step above cell shaded IMO.

You want to make a game using it then feel free but the original renders in this game are literally miles above your "Enhanced" versions.
Okay fellas, thanks ya all for sharing, but it's just means that we have a different opinions and its cool, no problemo.

As Toxic said in the discord, he consider using AI to process Ms. Denvers renders is disrespectful to the artist's work.
But what i consider disrespectful is the addition of such pixel-collapsing renders to the final version of the game.
Once again, two different opinions met each other.

If we talk about the AI that i used, then this was the usual free online AI with extremely limited functionality.
However, if you use, for example AI of the level that L&P uses, then the picture will be of a completely different level & quality. Even L&P - fucking master of the novel universe is using ai to make his renders better in the end but not our friends from Ms. Denver team. Well, wherewer.

Anyway. I made all this noise and criticize the state of the game not because its fun, but because i really like this game and i want to push the developer with my criticism to get better and better, to make the game better and better. Make them understand that there is always a reason to get better.

I can only hope that all i wrote there in the discord, including in personal messages to the developer, will give them at least an impulse to constantly increase and not decrease the quality of the game as i can see in difference beetween ver. 0.05 in which the renderers are lot better in quality than those in ver. 0.06. Although it should only be the opposite.

See ya.

Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
All games are stuck at one point now where teasing is almost over in all paths..time for the women to start cheating...but all games are going round and round...developing new side stories , introducing new characters..pff ... none of the update is worth even after 1/2 years of development of story line..in case of awam after 7 years of storyline.

Slow seduction tag should be renamed as mental torture in all these games

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
All games are stuck at one point now where teasing is almost over in all paths..time for the women to start cheating...but all games are going round and round...developing new side stories , introducing new characters..pff ... none of the update is worth even after 1/2 years of development of story line..in case of awam after 7 years of storyline.

Slow seduction tag should be renamed as mental torture in all these games
Another happy customer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Another happy customer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
well yea...nowadays when I see slow corruption or the story start with a decent wife/ women ..i ignore those game and try after 2/3 years of development so that the story reach to handjob scene atleast. for 2 years there will be only boobshow and touching/groping scene thats what i am sure.

Reactions: mulerider

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I want to show you positive & amazing consequences of my struggle for the better quality in this game.
At this moment i upgraded only half of club event between Wanda and Nicole but im planing to do the same with all the episodes that i like more than other. In the end it will became something like my persona build of Ms.Denvers. The only thing then will remain is changing of some default ugly fonts and maybe one more thing.

AI_Upsc_Patch-Athreu_002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMummy56

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I want to show you positive & amazing consequences of my struggle for the better quality in this game.
At this moment i upgraded only half of club event between Wanda and Nicole but im planing to do the same with all the episodes that i like more than other. In the end it will became something like a my personal, super-mega-bomb build of Ms.Denvers. The only thing then will remain is changing of some default ugly fonts and maybe one more thing.

View attachment 3457350
Typical AI pics, lifeless bullshit. They mostly look as if the persons are photoshoped in.

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
At this moment i upgraded only half of club event between Wanda and Nicole but im planing to do the same with all the episodes that i like more than other. In the end it will became something like my persona build of Ms.Denvers. The only thing then will remain is changing of some default ugly fonts and maybe one more thing.

View attachment 3457350
NGL these are straight trash

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

View attachment 3457350
Not sure why you have to spam the game thread with your AI pics. Put them into the Fan Art.
And again: in NO WAY they are better. Completely unnatural, like dolls. Maybe also rename your Wanda to Barbie, too...

Reactions: redharvest1

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Not sure why you have to spam the game thread with your AI pics. Put them into the Fan Art.
And again: in NO WAY they are better. Completely unnatural, like dolls. Maybe also rename your Wanda to Barbie, too...
J.R, i told you and the others this already - it's just means that we have a different opinions and i am okay with it.
Im not gonna run like you and give people dislakes only for that and call yours opinion about ai a shit, crap or whatever.
Im not enterested in that. I live in a country where there is no culture of throwing stones at people for having a different point of view.

You all make more noise and fuzz about that even more than i did.

Anyway, topic closed. Have a nice day/night/whatever.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

View attachment 3457350
Sisters event.
I don’t like - all the details of the model are smoothed out as if they were plastic.

Reactions: Rozhok and Mars88

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

View attachment 3457350
topaz photo/gigapixel ?
you used the wrong AI model on this renders, too much details-destructive, there are plenty of more suitable models.

Reactions: athreusclouds

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Okay fellas, thanks ya all for sharing, but it's just means that we have a different opinions and its cool, no problemo.

As Toxic said in the discord, he consider using AI to process Ms. Denvers renders is disrespectful to the artist's work.
But what i consider disrespectful is the addition of such pixel-collapsing renders to the final version of the game.
Once again, two different opinions met each other.

If we talk about the AI that i used, then this was the usual free online AI with extremely limited functionality.
However, if you use, for example AI of the level that L&P uses, then the picture will be of a completely different level & quality. Even L&P - fucking master of the novel universe is using ai to make his renders better in the end but not our friends from Ms. Denver team. Well, wherewer.

Anyway. I made all this noise and criticize the state of the game not because its fun, but because i really like this game and i want to push the developer with my criticism to get better and better, to make the game better and better. Make them understand that there is always a reason to get better.

I can only hope that all i wrote there in the discord, including in personal messages to the developer, will give them at least an impulse to constantly increase and not decrease the quality of the game as i can see in difference beetween ver. 0.05 in which the renderers are lot better in quality than those in ver. 0.06. Although it should only be the opposite.

See ya.
I think that's the problem. What you used acted as a very powerful denoiser, smoothing out colours and details. It should have sharpened them. A more advanced AI may have better results :unsure:
But, IMO, nothing can be done, the future belongs to it.

Reactions: athreusclouds
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes