4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'll never get why people want spoilers like this. I guess a yes or no isn't so bad, but when people want details just seems like you're taking away from the experience, it's so much hotter when you don't know what's coming but I guess to each their own.
Agreed. It's like watching a movie where you've already seen or been told about the best action scenes / highlights, knowing exactly what's going to happen. It's beyond me how that'd be enjoyable for a first time watching that movie. If the movie's good, you'd still watch it a couple more times, but having your first time original experience ruined is just...dumb.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Agreed. It's like watching a movie where you've already seen or been told about the best action scenes / highlights, knowing exactly what's going to happen. It's beyond me how that'd be enjoyable for a first time watching that movie. If the movie's good, you'd still watch it a couple more times, but having your first time original experience ruined is just...dumb.
Comments like that, including ones with people begging for someone to leak the update honestly blow my mind. They seemingly have the thought process of spoiled children

I remember reading the comment section when AWAM was released. It was a shit show

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Comments like that, including ones with people begging for someone to leak the update honestly blow my mind. They seemingly have the thought process of spoiled children

I remember reading the comment section when AWAM was released. It was a shit show
[/QU

F95 is the site for piracy .whats wrong with asking for leak?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Nothing wrong with it, that's why we're all here in the first place but it can be done tactfully without the person acting entitled like they deserve to play the update just because it exists.

Reactions: homejorz

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
I'll never get why people want spoilers like this. I guess a yes or no isn't so bad, but when people want details just seems like you're taking away from the experience, it's so much hotter when you don't know what's coming but I guess to each their own.
Most of the comments took me the wrong way, I'm just sad man. I just wanted a yes or no.

I would have asked "tell me the hot scenarios in this update" but I didn't. I don't think anything's wrong with that :/

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Most of the comments took me the wrong way, I'm just sad man. I just wanted a yes or no.

I would have asked "tell me the hot scenarios in this update" but I didn't. I don't think anything's wrong with that :/
You're right, there isn't, for me personally though the buildup, anticipation, not knowing what to expect and sometimes even the disappointment is part of the attraction and knowing what to expect beforehand ruins the experience. I'm also probably still a little on edge after having a recent update ruined. lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You're right, there isn't, for me personally though the buildup, anticipation, not knowing what to expect and sometimes even the disappointment is part of the attraction and knowing what to expect beforehand ruins the experience. I'm also probably still a little on edge after having a recent update ruined. lol
Update ruined to which game? Isn't this one updated on Patreon?

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes