4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Any chance of Ms. Denvers in a scene wearing a wet T-shirt with clothes pegs on her nipples instead of barbells? o_O
Mmmmmm...you know, the old slide-on type of clothes pegs? :love: Faptopia!!!!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Any chance of Ms. Denvers in a scene wearing a wet T-shirt with clothes pegs on her nipples instead of barbells? o_O
Not in this update :LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
WOW.
I have a render of her in a wet t shirt but I am having problems uploading to the site

Last edited:

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
Instructions for Android patch
"Go to your android folder on internal memory, Android/data/ms.denvers/files/game If there's no "game" folder, create one, and put it there".

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
For now, relationship and lust.
Ok that's what I was curious about. If we avoid the dudes is there potential for not having enough lust points and being locked out of lesbian content? I can't remember which but one of the FP games started out like that and it just didn't make any sense.
Played through the first update again last night and was thinking about it as most games have a 2 to 1 ratio for male to female LIs and that wouldn't bode well for a pure lesbian play.

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes