4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
just not bad...
I am not going to spoil the update but it has set up some interesting events for the next update and seeing Wanda in her lingerie is always worth it.
This is just my opinion but other people will view the update differently

Last edited:
Reactions: Usschevalier

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Do we have a changelog, or any info on what's in this update? I miss xxxorro
You gave me an heart attack. For a moment I didn't realize that it was Ms Denvers' forum and I thought they deleted that awam post!

No there are no intels nor schedules here, the teasers do not come with much information. For the moment I only collected the main info from the game to help my memory

The character list as of v0.01 that were seen or mentioned.
Character namePictureNotes
Wanda 1678034703600.png MC 40yo principal of Middleton High School, recently divorced her husband Henry, an international pilot, because they'd been growing apart over the last few years
Faye 1678034901430.png eldest daughter college student studying economics and she also works part time as a model, something she picked up from her Aunt who used to be model back in the day
Gene 1678034975765.png the middle child. He attends the same school Wanda works in, interested in playing sports, mainly basketball
Lois 1678034932864.png more introverted and shy. She and Gene are like twins, even if that's in name and age only. very close to each other. Even though Gene is the same age as her, Lois looks up to him like he's the older brother.
Terrance 1678034813129.png Troublemaker student
NicoleMC's sister recently broke up with her bf
Randy 1678035047055.png YBG [sic] that throws the ball in the pool, he goes to Adam High School
Mr.Zhangprincipal at Adam High School
Janet 1678034864910.png representative of the school's board of directors.

Here is a recap at the end of the previous version. I don't know if in the new one there will be changes/fixes in the previous events.
Game dayDay of the weekEventNotes
Day 1Monday
Interview with TerranceTerrance got in a fight because of the girl Sandy he used to date.
He compliments Wanda and hits on her.
She schedules a twice a week interview to talk about his problems.
Next one will be on Thursday
Meeting with JanetJanet announces they have to cut 30% of the salary which is a problem for Wanda so she needs more money.
Family dinnerFaye met a new guy Ryan who is gonna help her with the studies
She also met Aunt Nicole at photoshoot and she says she will come over at some point.
Gene met a new friend who play well basket
Relaxing massageWanda drinks a little bit too mucj, she feels helpless about the money situation.
Faye offers a massage that aunt Nicole taught her.
Day 2Wednesday
Sunbathing by the poolWanda takes day off and she sun bathes by the pool.
Randy throws the ball in the pool, she is upset, he is from Adam High School, which is closed that day.
Wanda calls Mr.Zhang the principal to verify. (he invites her for a teaching exchange).
Randy jumps into the pool to take the ball but he cannot swim and Wanda saves him. She offers to stay until dried.
She asks him to put some sunscreen on her, he pays compliments to her and Wanda notices his erection.
Watching a movieShe wants to watch a movie and needs Gene's laptop, she cannot find a movie and starts to look inside the laptop for one.
And she finds old Taboo movies with M/S. She starts watching and jilling off.
She leaves the bedroom but the webcam was on?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You gave me an heart attack. For a moment I didn't realize that it was Ms Denvers' forum and I thought they deleted that awam post!

No there are no intels nor schedules here, besides the teasers, which do not come with much information. For the moment I only collected the main info from the game to help my memory

Wanda View attachment 2441022 MC 40yo principal of Middleton High School, recently divorced her husband Henry, an international pilot, because they'd been growing apart over the last few years
Faye View attachment 2441034 eldest daughter college student studying economics and she also works part time as a model, something she picked up from her Aunt who used to be model back in the day
Gene View attachment 2441036 the middle child. He attends the same school Wanda works in, interested in playing sports, mainly basketball
Lois View attachment 2441035 more introverted and shy. She and Gene are like twins, even if that's in name and age only. very close to each other. Even though Gene is the same age as her, Lois looks up to him like he's the older brother.
Terrance View attachment 2441028 difficult student
Randy View attachment 2441038 YBG [sic] that throws the ball in the pool, he goes to Adam High School
Janet View attachment 2441032 representative of the school's board of directors.

Here is a recap at the end of the previous version. I don't know if in the new one there will be changes/fixes in the previous events.
Day 1Monday
Interview with TerranceTerrance got in a fight because of the girl Sandy he used to date.
He compliments wanda and hit on her.
She schedule a twice a week interview to talk about his problems.
Meeting with JanetJanet announced they have to cut 30% of the salary which is a problem for Wanda so she needs more money.
she also met Aunt Nicole at photoshoot and she says she will come over at some point.
Relaxing massageWanda drinks a little bit too mucj, she feels helpless about the money situation.
Day 2Wednesday
Sunbathing by the poolWanda take day off and she sun bathes by the pool.
Randy throws the ball in the pool, she is upset, he is from Adam High School, which is closed that day.
Wanda call Mr.Zhang the principal to verify. (he invites her for a teaching exchange).
Randy jumps into the pool to take the ball but he cannot swim and Wanda saves him. She offers to stay until dried.
She ask him to put some sunscreen on her, he pays compliments to her and W notices the erection.
Watching a movieShe wants to watch a movie and needs Gene laptop, she cannot find a movie and starts to look inside the laptop for one.
And she find old Taboo movies with M/S. She starts watching and jilling off.
Cleo
Kenny
Receptionist
Daniel
Tom
Sally
Vincent
All new characters that I remember

Last edited:

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020

No there are no intels nor schedules here, besides the teasers, which do not come with much information. For the moment I only collected the main info from the game to help my memory

Wanda View attachment 2441022 MC 40yo principal of Middleton High School, recently divorced her husband Henry, an international pilot, because they'd been growing apart over the last few years
Faye View attachment 2441034 eldest daughter college student studying economics and she also works part time as a model, something she picked up from her Aunt who used to be model back in the day
Gene View attachment 2441036 the middle child. He attends the same school Wanda works in, interested in playing sports, mainly basketball
Lois View attachment 2441035 more introverted and shy. She and Gene are like twins, even if that's in name and age only. very close to each other. Even though Gene is the same age as her, Lois looks up to him like he's the older brother.
Terrance View attachment 2441028 difficult student
Randy View attachment 2441038 YBG [sic] that throws the ball in the pool, he goes to Adam High School
Janet View attachment 2441032 representative of the school's board of directors.

Day 1Monday
He compliments wanda and hit on her.
She schedule a twice a week interview to talk about his problems.
Meeting with JanetJanet announced they have to cut 30% of the salary which is a problem for Wanda so she needs more money.
she also met Aunt Nicole at photoshoot and she says she will come over at some point.
Day 2Wednesday
Sunbathing by the poolWanda take day off and she sun bathes by the pool.
Wanda call Mr.Zhang the principal to verify. (he invites her for a teaching exchange).
She ask him to put some sunscreen on her, he pays compliments to her and W notices the erection.
Watching a movieShe wants to watch a movie and needs Gene laptop, she cannot find a movie and starts to look inside the laptop for one.
And she find old Taboo movies with M/S. She starts watching and jilling off.
images (4).jpeg

Reactions: xxxorro
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes