4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Haha I might just be antagonizing to an extent, personally I prefer trimmed but I'd take the full bush compared to shaved bald.
Agreed, trimmed is acceptable, especially if they plan to wear a bikini. I usually have a full bush or a trimmed one, but rarely have them bald. I guess it's a result of the era I grew up in. :)

My late wife always had a nice bush on her. Trimmed to a certain extent, but still there and not bald. She was a tiny thing, I am 6 foot tall, she was 5 foot tall and 120lbs so... if she had shaved it bald I would have told her to call me daddy as people often mistook her as my daughter already, even though she was older than I was. heheh

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know Dog is not a into neatly trimmed bush si it maybe sometime before we see it

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
They should do a poll on Wanda’s pubic hair styles to see what would win.
A (landing strip)
B ( triangle)
C (full on wild jungle bush)
D (shaved )
E (heart shape)

View attachment 2752099
I like it similar to this shape setting I made recently for "Pubic Hair for NGV8" (it's pretty specific to that hair set though). Full, but trimmed and neat...

!(G8F) Pubic Hair for NGV8.duf.jpg

If anyone else has Pubic Hair for NGV8 (New Genitalia for Victoria 8), I have a premade shape setting I created to make this shape (doesn't effect colour) if you're interested. This belongs in the presets->shapes folder.
View attachment (G8F) Pubic Hair for NGV8.7z

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I like it similar to this shape setting I made recently for "Pubic Hair for NGV8" (it's pretty specific to that hair set though). Full, but trimmed and neat...

View attachment 2752293

If anyone else has Pubic Hair for NGV8 (New Genitalia for Victoria 8), I have a premade shape setting I created to make this shape (doesn't effect colour) if you're interested. This belongs in the presets->shapes folder.
View attachment 2752295
Back to testing Wanda,its a hard life but somebody has to do it

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 2752293

View attachment 2752295
I like it, that could be the upside down triangle bush
IMG_2048.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Malika1234
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes