4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Ok i don't know what i should think about at least one of the dev's (not PopDoggy) let's just say i read the discord a bit and let's just say Hamwalo/Son of Sam seams to be a really "special" guy to say it friendly. Even if i will maybe support i think i will stay away from the discord of this game which is sad....

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Ok i don't know what i should think about at least one of the dev's (not PopDoggy) let's just say i read the discord a bit and let's just say Hamwalo/Son of Sam seams to be a really "special" guy to say it friendly. Even if i will maybe support i think i will stay away from the discord of this game which is sad....
I am Son Of Sam. What did I do?

• Haha
Reactions: King66

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Not you alone but most of the time,sounds maybe strange but the tone on your discord is very aggressive with a lot of insults between the staff and/or supporter or free member.If i'm correct there is almost nothing like a discussion about the game/content/possible paths or characters,most of the time like i mentioned an aggressive tone which is definitely not the place i see myself to discuss about a game i want to support.Last there was also the way you talked about a former member you throw from your server because she was apparently not active enough and then insulted her.Like i said i don't see myself at such an aggressive place.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am not that active on the discord either and I have not been banned from it

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Not you alone but most of the time,sounds maybe strange but the tone on your discord is very aggressive with a lot of insults between the staff and/or supporter or free member.If i'm correct there is almost nothing like a discussion about the game/content/possible paths or characters,most of the time like i mentioned an aggressive tone which is definitely not the place i see myself to discuss about a game i want to support.Last there was also the way you talked about a former member you throw from your server because she was apparently not active enough and then insulted her.Like i said i don't see myself at such an aggressive place.
tumblr_o0bpqlNUI31qlmv8fo1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes