4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dude be glad if you gonna see them main character tities cuz 3 episodes in and nada... and some here say lp is bad...:ROFLMAO:
As you have said it is only 3 episodes in which is not that long considering how many years it has taken L&P for the main MC to have sex with some one other than her husband and that happened in a flashback.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
As you have said it is only 3 episodes in which is not that long considering how many years it has taken L&P for the main MC to have sex with some one other than her husband and that happened in a flashback.
Dude be serious we not talking about sex here we just talk about showing some titties also lp had a beginning, these guys are at the beginning... see where i'm going?;) Give it time...

I mean really?! screenshot0002.png

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dude be serious we not talking about sex here we just talk about showing some titties also lp had a beginning, these guys are at the beginning... see where i'm going?;) Give it time...

I mean really?! View attachment 2764470
How many times have we seen Sophia's vagina fully?Never I think.
The sex thing was just a refference that it has taken L&P so bloody long for it to happen

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
How many times have we seen Sophia's vagina fully?Never I think.
The sex thing was just a refference that it has taken L&P so bloody long for it to happen
Dude really... i'm talking about titties and you say sex i'm still talking about titties and you say vagina:WaitWhat:... okay whatever... cannot wait this new update to drop to see what new ways of covering her body the devs found...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dude really... i'm talking about titties and you say sex i'm still talking about titties and you say vagina:WaitWhat:... okay whatever... cannot wait this new update to drop to see what new ways of covering her body the devs found...
I don't see any big deal if he does cover up her body parts as we will get to see them at some point.
The titties/pussy was a comparrision to what L&P has shown and what pop has shown.
Atleast we can agree on that pop gives us more frequent updates with more content then L&P does

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes