4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
At least you used the correct pronouns to refer to the cat. I appreciate that :BootyTime:
How sweet calling me "lesbian bitch" (I'm a guy btw) "cunt" and "servant of satan" on discord because i said i think you are toxic in my eyes? very adult like and only more proof for me what a person you are.

1. Son Of Sam
    — today at 04:30 pm

Some lesbian bitch on f95zone thinks i am

2. [16:30]
    Which is nice i guess

3. [16:31]
    Wouldn't want servants of satan to like me

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Well the only surprise i can think of would be that already something naughty happens between them.For me that would be a good surprise but we will see.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Of course, I saw that movie starring but I couldn’t relate to this game since it’s Wanda who is a female.
Well, you only have to change his/her sex and everything else stay. Or you know how in stories they change names to protect persons privacy. They only changes sex here. Nobody would know...

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
How sweet calling me "lesbian bitch" (I'm a guy btw) "cunt" and "servant of satan" on discord because i said i think you are toxic in my eyes? very adult like and only more proof for me what a person you are.

1. Son Of Sam

Which is nice i guess

giphy (2).gif

I want you to know that i appreciate you

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018

1. Son Of Sam

Which is nice i guess

I feel so sorry about that:eek:

Reactions: Finyx

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks. I said what i think so maybe we should move on? Really interested in this possible suprise between Wanda and Terrence. :)
A beatles song will give you a clue but maybe we will not have that long to wait fro the update

Last edited:
Reactions: Caesar-86
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes