4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
It's not the same scene, but, I am good at doing my own art designs and graphics, maybe this will help until Wanda undresses within the game?
View attachment 2913616
Also made this one as well, it's only fan made as Wanda has not been topless yet within game
screenshot0019.png
I used this image as reference to make this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
She not facing forward, I just shown you the photo I used for reference to make it, with her being topless not even being in game yet, this is just fan art I made for DIRTY Filthy RAT
In that photo you can clearly see the nipple protruding towards her lovely daughter, in the front, but in your pic it's all the way on the edge. I think where you have the edge of the areola is where the nipple should be.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Just been messing around with my software and have done this to animated Wanda on Animated signatures,
I know it's not prefect yet, but, still getting use to the software, but worth sharing with you
Wanda Gif Animted.gif

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
You know your PS then
Yes, know Photoshop really well since I was about 14 when I started to use it to make cartoons and drawings / artwork (im 22 now) got PS 2024 version, use it with my graphics tablet (better than using a mouse)
After Effects for a few months, still learning that
Got Unreal Engine as well, but not really used that to make anything yet
Still also use pencil and paper as well, I always love making art, plus currently studying at Uni, Games Art & Amination and Art

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, know Photoshop really well since I was about 14 when I started to use it to make cartoons and drawings / artwork (im 22 now) got PS 2024 version, use it with my graphics tablet (better than using a mouse)
Still also use pencil and paper as well, I always love making art, plus currently studying at Uni, Games Art & Amination and Art
Wow your lucky your young enough to see L$P finish AWAM, I just hope I’ll be around long enough to atleast get to a Sophia sex scene :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have struggled with PS at times but I will get there

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I have struggled with PS at times but I will get there
Best way to start learning, is to use a photo you like, if you have the new version ps, (which is subscription based :mad:) you are able to delete all backgrounds easily, but, before I started to pay for it, I was using cs6 which you can delete backgrounds but have to do it manually, in the end, you can add wallpapers background themes to the photo to make a whole new photo, I started off learning ps with using old greyscale photos my great great grand parents and put them into color images

But if your into art work, if you going to ps then I do recommend that you use a tablet, not an expensive one with screen just normal graphic tablet and pen, makes ps even better its just like drawing on paper

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes