4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Wow your lucky your young enough to see L$P finish AWAM, I just hope I’ll be around long enough to atleast get to a Sophia sex scene :ROFLMAO:
I will celebrate my 30th before that happens :ROFLMAO: we will all grow old together waiting for Sophia to have sex scenes :unsure:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I have struggled with PS at times but I will get there
I did this on photoshop with gen fill, I did not want to add it here as not happy with how the hot tub looks, but thought I show you anyway as you can let your imagination go and make what you feel like making
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I did this on photoshop with gen fill, I did not want to add it here as not happy with how the hot tub looks, but thought I show you anyway as you can let your imagination go and make what you feel like making
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you creared another layer (background) and copied the bath tub/wanda?

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
So you creared another layer (background) and copied the bath tub/wanda?
Normally yes, before ps 2024 I would have done that, but with ps 2024 used gen fill, from photo with her in the bathtub standing, deleted all background, then made the background template larger to add more details, used gen fill to add garden theme background, got that looking right, then circled where the hot tub will be and gen fill the hot tub, then circled where I wanted bush to be on the fence and on the right side of the image and gen filled that, then made the lights and bubbles in the hot tub myself, then added a lighting filter effect

But one big problem with gen fill, you have to be very careful with how you ask it to gen something, as Adobe have censored and restricted a lot of words that you can ask gen fill to do and if it generates images that have some type of nudity it will remove those images and won't show you, that is why I had to make the bubbles in the hot tub myself, as it was showing the legs as nudity, which I don't agree with specially where you are paying for it monthly as it limits what you are able to do

On another thread, https://f95zone.to/threads/new-beginnings-in-japan-ch-2-v0-4-4-shikharsfree.148613/post-11603643 I made the got the female mc in a pose from in game and made the sexy santa outfit she is wearing myself, but used gen fill to create a Christmas background after getting the tree where I wanted it and then added the fireplace, gen fill did the rest of the background and then I added the mc I made with her sexy santa costume, I have only been using gen fill for nearly two weeks and this is the first image I made with it, I used After effects to make the fire and tree lights on the gif image but the 2nd one is the normal image

Reactions: Old Dog

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
I have deliberately stayed the lesbian course as honestly Wanda her sister and her adoptive daughters are hot af and don't really want to watch her get fucked by a dude but eh that's just my personal preference.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes