4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What is this you speak of?
If you remember the 1st chapter, at the end Wanda finds the vintage movie Taboo on Gene's computer and watches it. In this scene she wakes up in the middle of the night after having returned home from an orgy where she was just a spectator.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you remember the 1st chapter, at the end Wanda finds the vintage movie Taboo on Gene's computer and watches it. In this scene she wakes up in the middle of the night after having returned home from an orgy where she was just a spectator.

Or she joins the gym and they play out one of the scenes from the film"health Spa".

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if Harry gave her something,get your mind out of the gutter,hence why she has the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019

Ohh, gotcha. Been a minute.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
A.I, right? The face always tips me off
Actually, NO, this is the pic for her face, I copied that within photoshop, her hair and the background is AI, the second pic is how I got with the first pic, then used photoshop to add another layer and redrawn her facial features to get a smoother the image that matched the bottom layer (2nd pic), I did use AI to enhance her hair style and the background
screenshot00137.png
Wanda Wallpaper By Shelly copy1.png

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm looking at the fingers, AI still can't get it right.
1696774828792.png

Here, a fresh new one with DALLE 3. Her face, hair ... perfect, her hands ... no
_0ddc8cb4-974a-4ca9-b1e6-a9ec6c288026.jpg

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I'm looking at the fingers, AI still can't get it right.
View attachment 2989956

Here, a fresh new one with DALLE 3. Her face, hair ... perfect, her hands ... no
View attachment 2989976
Nice try, but, I did not use AI for her face like what was asked, (have you ever used photoshop gen fill to recreate a face?) and for that part of the image, originally the image was just going to be Wanda face and breasts area and wearing a hoodie, no tummy area or legs or hands or shorts, that is what I originally was going for
bottoms.png
Then I seen this image, it looked nice and looked like it would go with the image I already made, bottom area was only edited with the color of her top to match, not made by me, but, I don't know who made it, that is why (and this is very important) i did not say, I made this wallpaper of Wanda, part of it was mine, part of it was from an image I liked the look of

Why do you think, I did not say, I made this like I do with the rest of my images I post?

Your trying to be clever, good for you, you get a gold star for your attempt, but unlike you, I like drawing and I use photoshop to draw, I draw what I like and what I personally thinks that looks good, you use AI to do your art work, good for you, I just use photoshop 2024, you want to know which version - here - Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230906.r.37 b14e317 x64, I use a tablet with it, I don't like Generative fill, but use Alpaca plugin instead

I made the top area, the face, the hoodie and her breasts area and part of the background, the bottom area like I have just said is from another image that I liked the look of

Like I said, if I made the whole image, I would have said, I made the it like I have done on every other post I have made on images I have made myself

Now, here is the original that I made
Wanda Red Hoodie.png
When I seen the bottom part image, it looked nice and would go well with this image I did made originally

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Easy, I don't pretend to be smart.
I'm just saying AI have been trained with faces and busts, hands, palms much less. That's why they don't come out well.
And in your picture the right hand doesn't look good.
As far as I know Adobe created their own AI, but it's still behind the others.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes