4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm fantastic bro. Let me ask you, and everyone else, a question. If Wanda could go back in time, which decade would you pic?
I could see her as a commoner in the middle ages, widowed of course. Fortunately after her husband was killed by bandits her twin sister moved in to help raise her three daughters so she's not too overwhelmed being on her own. However after a quick trip to the market she discovers her sister being intimate with the younger local seamstress.

That's your intro scene.

Reactions: Toxic Mr Masculine

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I could see her as a commoner in the middle ages, widowed of course. Fortunately after her husband was killed by bandits her twin sister moved in to help raise her three daughters so she's not too overwhelmed being on her own. However after a quick trip to the market she discovers her sister being intimate with the younger local seamstress.

That's your intro scene.
Nice

Reactions: fishbrain

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What the hell, matriarchy was the best period. The She-chief asked every night: Girls who needs a man tonight? And the men were assigned... to each woman :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What the hell, matriarchy was the best period. The She-chief asked every night: Girls who needs a man tonight? And the men were assigned... to each woman :ROFLMAO:
Is not Wanda part Chinese?So it could fit.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes