4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Thanks, SexyShelly, that is awesome sauce. Just for kicks, what are the max lust points has Ms. Denvers accrued at this point? I have 32 or 33, not sure.
My lust points is at 31 up to end of last update, I am guessing everyone will be around the same 30 lust points number

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
All these genres developers( female corruption games mostly) has to talk to each other so that they can release games every month....i mean the popular ones...now mostly release date of almost all these genre games are synced to each other around same month..so all popular ones female corruption games launch mostly at same month and audience get nothing for next 3 months...lol

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Avatar? no, that is me, it's my face lol
Wow, SexyShelly, I was trying to figure out who your avatar reminded me of, and if this is your real picture, then you'd be too young to know and will probably have to Google this, but, you remind me of Marsha from the "Brady Bunch", TV show. Check it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Wow, SexyShelly, I was trying to figure out who your avatar reminded me of, and if this is your real picture, then you'd be too young to know and will probably have to Google this, but, you remind me of Marsha from the "Brady Bunch", TV show. Check it out.
Brady bunch lol, you mean Marcia? way before my time lol, luckily my blonde is just highlights as i'm normally brunette, I can see where your coming from, but, apart from the blonde hair, I don't think I look like her sorry

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes