4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
No i am not, sorry, i am just a student studying art and gaming development that loves playing female protag games that have a decent story

But, I am in one game as a guest
Ohh which game?? and can you create like hairstyle or clothing for daz characters?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Ohh which game?? and can you create like hairstyle or clothing for daz characters?
New Beginnings In Japan game https://f95zone.to/threads/new-beginnings-in-japan-ch-2-v0-4-5-shikharsfree.148613/
screenshot0017.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0024.png
First two pics is me, last pic is Kiara the female mc of the game, I support the game on Patreon and do make the signature banners / custom fan made wallpapers, the dev asked me if I wanted to be part of the game, so I sent my pics but was before I got my blonde highlights, going to be a few scenes in coming updates where I am taking Kiara home in the car

This will explain more why I love this game
Spoiler Post, only proceed If you played yesterday's 0.4.5 new update, otherwise, spoiler warning on this post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
New Beginnings In Japan game https://f95zone.to/threads/new-beginnings-in-japan-ch-2-v0-4-5-shikharsfree.148613/
View attachment 3018455
View attachment 3018456
View attachment 3018457
First two pics is me, last pic is Kiara the female mc of the game, I support the game on Patreon and do make the signature banners / custom fan made wallpapers, the dev asked me if I wanted to be part of the game, so I sent my pics but was before I got my blonde highlights, going to be a few scenes in coming updates where I am taking Kiara home in the car

yea i played this game,,,...i didnt knew it was you lol noice

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3018455
View attachment 3018456
View attachment 3018457

Congratulations you look great with Kiara and That is a good game with regular updates that is a little slow burn for me but tells a great story, but kiaras father is a disgusting piece of shit that needs to be taken out.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Congratulations you look great with Kiara and That is a good game with regular updates that is a little slow burn for me but tells a great story, but kiaras father is a disgusting piece of shit that needs to be taken out.
Yeah John needs his ass kicked, for what I know, Kiara is doing training with her Aunt, she hopefully will be the one that kicks his ass

It's a strong story based on real events (apart from the sex and stuff) and best of all, written by a female as well (not me) I love the story

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah John needs his ass kicked, for what I know, Kiara is doing training with her Aunt, she hopefully will be the one that kicks his ass

It's a strong story based on real events (apart from the sex and stuff) and best of all, written by a female as well (not me) I love the story
Yeah, needs his ass kicked with a sledge hammer to the face lol

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020

good to know

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
And now you've opened the "fap floodgates".....you are such a brave woman
So far (touch wood) people I have meet on here, like yourself and everyone I have ever replied back to or has liked my posts, have been polite and respectful and I really apricate that from you and them, people on this page or New Beginnings in Japan or Black Diamond page, has a respectful community, I am not a shy girl and don't mind people seeing my face, but I can handle the ones that might come across demanding, I may not be shy, but I do speak my mind lol

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Got that "new patreon page" mail today.... the way it made me mad bruh
I am waiting to see where he moves to

We are experiencing some technical difficulties and as a result we will soon be moving operations to a new patreon page. I know it sucks, and I want to apologize for the inconvenience. I will post a link to the new page soon. For now I will be suspending new members from joining, and will issue refunds for pledges that came after 8th of October. Anyone who paid before then, between 1st and 8th, will get the game for free once if it is released before what would have been your next pledge date. You just need to join the new patreon page and DM me.
This way I insure that no one that paid within a 30 day period has to pay twice to receive the game. I know i had said I will be releasing the new update this month, but this new development has delayed things "a little". We will be working hard to get everything setup quickly, worst case scenario we release in first week of November.
I, Pop Doggy, am working very hard, and dealing with some things behind the scenes so please bare with me. I am dedicated to this game and appreciate everyone's support, just understand that things can get difficult sometimes.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes