4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for your words about the update. There will be more content between Wanda & Harry.

No one is getting deleted but the story is being structured so you can play paths exclusively with the characters you like the most.

There will also be more content between Wanda & Terrance.

Gene is one of the most important characters in the story and one of the closest to Wanda besides Faye and Lois so his content will also be very important to the game and the story between Wanda & Gene.
If Harry is important then why is he not on the lust list like terrence/Gene/lois/Faye/randy?
Also what happened to Faye/lois?

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Can we see her tits at least in this update without some convenient placed bath foam to cover it?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree over all with that it was not a bad episode and also a nice twist at the end.
So you finally get to see Wanda almost naked but gawd her nipples looked strange to me.

Last edited:

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Oh, and I forgot to tell. Renders have become more saturated in terms of color. I really like it.

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
I don't know why i always look forward to release day. Nothing but stress and headaches
I think this is a problem of any creativity. Only you know how it should be, because it's your (or team) creation. Someone will find something they like, someone will not find it.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes